What's new

SCR 2013: PLAYERS LIST!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I just registered. Krayzie So my total was 45 and under Mortal Kombat 9 it said "quantity:1". My roommate is coming with me...can she buy a badge/pass when we get there so she can come to the event and watch?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I just registered. Krayzie So my total was 45 and under Mortal Kombat 9 it said "quantity:1". My roommate is coming with me...can she buy a badge/pass when we get there so she can come to the event and watch?
Yeah.

Spectator Fee:
  • On-Site Spectator Fee: 3 Day Pass: $10
  • Spectator fee applies to all attendees not participating in any headliner games.
  • Kids 12 years or younger are free, with adult supervision. (Not eligible for complimentary raffle)
Spectator Benefits:
  • 2 complimentary raffle tickets to win various prizes from our supporters
  • Access to casual gaming stations with players from all over the world.
  • Exclusive SCR vendor deals from gaming peripheral, apparel companies, and more!
  • Hands-on the latest titles and attractions from our sponsors. (More to be announced!)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I am not 100% because of work. I am like 95% though. As soon as I know for sure and have booked I'll say so.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Krayzie Desert Hot Springs is way east, so Norcal won't be anywhere around there.

Nightmare your best bet would be to talk to 4x4lo8o or any of the Arizona crew if they are coming, because they will be passing along there on the 10.

Yeah, just looked at it on a map. We'll pass right through their on our way.

@Nightmare, someone from Arizona can probably help you out. I'll let you know when I have a better idea of who's going and have travel plans figured out a bit better. Hit me up in early January if you don't hear from me. As long as someone has extra room in their car it shouldn't be any trouble

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Im 50% , if prospic gets me that free greyhound hook up im definitely coming

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Oh dude... safe travels...

Have you ever took a greyhound before?

I don't think anyone will ever top my terrorist encounter, but bring snacks. Lots of snacks, and make sure you get there on Thursday for some good sleep.