What's new

Scorpion General Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Scorpion & Ferra is ridiculously good. So is Motaro. I think with these 2 Kameos along with the buffs he got, Scorpion is no longer low tier. Definitely not top tier but I don’t see him being low tier anymore

kabelfritz

Warrior
does anyone else have massive problems against scorpion right now? he can just back off and do whatever he wants it seems. if your character doesnt have any powerful neutral skip tool, every mediocre scorpion can easily lame you out.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
does anyone else have massive problems against scorpion right now? he can just back off and do whatever he wants it seems. if your character doesnt have any powerful neutral skip tool, every mediocre scorpion can easily lame you out.
We (Scorpion mains) have leveled up significantly from the buffs. Like, there’s actually people PICKING UP Scorpion in this game for the first time now. Unfortunately, since people have a hate boner for Scorpion, I doubt he’ll stay as he is for long. Even though he’s still not top tier, he just isn’t low tier anymore.

I'm one of those new Scorpion players! I picked him up due to a combo of the free movie skin and Ferra! B3 works so nice with Ferra, as does stand 21 since you can do a ferra stand njp for half the bar. Ending combos with a 2nd spear hard knockdown seems to help get good Pain and gain setups too. And throw combos of course. I think Ferra also works well since she compliments Scorpion's suprisingly combo scaling. I hope they don't nerf ferra's damage, I think if they must nerf her take away 5% health and slightly reduce blockstun and or range. Also if anyone else has any cool tech plz share!

spidey300

Warrior
I'm one of those new Scorpion players! I picked him up due to a combo of the free movie skin and Ferra! B3 works so nice with Ferra, as does stand 21 since you can do a ferra stand njp for half the bar. Ending combos with a 2nd spear hard knockdown seems to help get good Pain and gain setups too. And throw combos of course. I think Ferra also works well since she compliments Scorpion's suprisingly combo scaling. I hope they don't nerf ferra's damage, I think if they must nerf her take away 5% health and slightly reduce blockstun and or range. Also if anyone else has any cool tech plz share!
she just compliments him so well. this might've been exactly what he needed. ain't trying to be pessimistic but I guess just enjoy it while it lasts because nrs hates fun and scorpion apparently

ticklebandit!

Kombatant
I love putting people in the vortex with ferra. It reminds me of scorpion from mk9, but way stronger.

I always love chars that let me end combo’s in a variety of ways. I’ve gotten a lot of rage quits or just angry people in general lol. But yeah after spear doing 33 fera into guess, or ending with bf2 in the corner into pressure. Or mid screen tele ender into pressure or yolo tele ferra call. Throw some pain and gain and tick throws in the mix. Guess wrong like twice and my opponents basically dead

spidey300

Warrior
I love putting people in the vortex with ferra. It reminds me of scorpion from mk9, but way stronger.

I always love chars that let me end combo’s in a variety of ways. I’ve gotten a lot of rage quits or just angry people in general lol. But yeah after spear doing 33 fera into guess, or ending with bf2 in the corner into pressure. Or mid screen tele ender into pressure or yolo tele ferra call. Throw some pain and gain and tick throws in the mix. Guess wrong like twice and my opponents basically dead
I'm always getting people that are really proud of themselves that they beat my scorpion when they're using a clearly stronger character usually with a dlc assist. Now I get to play the game

Ramichaura1

Dojo Trainee
Does anyone use f4 button? I think it is useless to have, it scales and is a high and no reason to use it while you have f32. I wish we have something else for f4