What's new

Scorpion General Discussion

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
the only good buff scorpion's gotten in mk1's entirety. a classic ninja costume
I really don’t understand why they aren’t buffing the lower tiered characters. Also this is one of the first times I’ve actually advocated for them to nerf some of the top tiers. But I wouldn’t mind them not being nerfed as long as Scorpion and other low tiers got some good buffs.

I really don’t understand why they aren’t buffing the lower tiered characters. Also this is one of the first times I’ve actually advocated for them to nerf some of the top tiers. But I wouldn’t mind them not being nerfed as long as Scorpion and other low tiers got some good buffs.
I don't try to understand how nrs does balancing anymore. it's as questionable as arcsys balancing at this point. I honestly believe they developed themselves into a balancing corner making an assist game

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Scorpion actually getting some love in the upcoming patch? Revealed to be getting something new in the next stream
Yeah I’m super curious what it is. I really hope they don’t pull a fast one and it be the Kameo that’s getting a new move instead of the Character. Anyway, I’m personally hoping for a good advancing mid string like his f3 in MK11. But I’m sure it’ll be a more flashy move or something ¯\(ツ)

Yeah I’m super curious what it is. I really hope they don’t pull a fast one and it be the Kameo that’s getting a new move instead of the Character. Anyway, I’m personally hoping for a good advancing mid string like his f3 in MK11. But I’m sure it’ll be a more flashy move or something ¯\(ツ)
Hoping for something good and usable and not just some off the cuff addition that enhances his air combos or some bs like that