What's new

Scorpion (demo) mid/Overhead attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWZTID

Noob
My apologies TWZTID. I've spent to much time on Teamliquid and SRK. Still adjusting to the friendly people here. Most forums are not like here.
Welcome to tym :)

No need for apologies. I'm very sarcastic but I am capable of being serious.

Too bad none of them can give you a 12 hit combo pressing 1 button like scorp.
I have more problems doin combos with my main after days of use.

that was a cute post though... I almost chuckled
Dude I can do combos past 10 hits with most of the characters i play, it isn't that hard you just have to practice with them for awhile. While I will agree that Jax is a good character I will not agree that Scorpion is a noob character. Any character can look like a noob character if a noob is playing them.

Hey guys I'm a really big fan of MK but I never been much of a fighting game person. I'm pretty much a noob, anyway I was reading over the guide and I was just wondering what are the FP, BP, FK, BK buttons to a xbox controller cause i was messing around with it and some of scorpion's moves dont add up. Can anyone help?

Dude I can do combos past 10 hits with most of the characters i play, it isn't that hard you just have to practice with them for awhile. While I will agree that Jax is a good character I will not agree that Scorpion is a noob character. Any character can look like a noob character if a noob is playing them.
hes saying with 1 button.. cuz you pretty much can im not gonna lie

water

Noob
Hey guys I'm a really big fan of MK but I never been much of a fighting game person. I'm pretty much a noob, anyway I was reading over the guide and I was just wondering what are the FP, BP, FK, BK buttons to a xbox controller cause i was messing around with it and some of scorpion's moves dont add up. Can anyone help?
Go to your options/controller menu to find out the config of the buttons. You can change your layout here too. It allows you to have 4 different presets to choose from. I advise to change #1 to your preferred layout and save the other slots for friends that like different button configs for get-togethers. You can change among the different layouts during character select and also when pausing the game.

By the way, challenge tower for some reason likes to change your buttons sometimes. Just pause the game and go to the controller preset and switch it to a different one, then unpause, then pause again and switch it back to your preferred. This usually solves the issue.

I hope this helps.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Well after my first real session I'll be milking the hell out of the scorpion guide. I get him together then I'll work on the other two. I will not get embarrassed like that again. -_-

I can't find it in the krypt any one know were its at? Just to clarify I don't mean the classic.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

hey guys. im probly the noobiest guy in the forums when it comes to MK. i was using scorpion last night and i like him way better than noob now. my question is what is the best, better yet the easiest combo to hit after you use scorpions spear that will inflict the most damage??? if you guys would be easy on me and help me out i would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.