Brimstone : :bp, :fp, :bp
Gravedigger : :bp, :fp + :bp
Doom Blade : :r + :bp, :fp, :bk
Dead End : :fk, :fk, :bk
Grievance : :r + :bk, :fk

Special Attacks
Spear : :l, :l, :fp
Demon Fire : :down, :l, :bp
Teleport : :down, :l, :fk (Can be done in the air)
Takedown : :down, :l, :bk
Air Throw : :tr (While in the air)

Enhanced Attacks (Uses one bar of super)
Flame Spear : :l, :l, :fp + :bl
Hell Fire : :down, :l, :bp + :bl
Flameport : :down, :l, :fk + :bl (Can be done in air)
Takeout : :down, :l, :bk + :bl

X-Ray Attack (Uses three bars of super)
Scorpion Sting : :tr + :bl

Finishing Moves
Split Decision : :r, :down, :r, :bp (Touching)
Stage Fatality :r, :up, :up, :fp (Varies)

some strats that work in the demo ..

1. f3 is also an over head with massive adv on hit and safe on block. on hit you get a free f4~hellfire

2. f4~hellfire is free on hit or block. this means you can do a jump in punch and even when its blocked still link f4 hellfire and its guaranteed.

3. d4~hellfire is free on block not hit. on hit and block d4~ex hellfire is guaranteed.

4. you can also link f3/b2 in after a jump in punch so if they do not eat the f4~hellfire then you can b2 then combo or f3 then f4~hellfire. now that your opponent has given you the f4~hellfire after jump in punch link on block you can f4~spear instead which will make them crouch block giving you a f3 or b2. this is a giant mind game where scorpion can choose to take risk or stay 100% safe but still get damage.

4. after hellfire hits up close you are not at adv but if they try to beat your next attack then xray is guaranteed.

5. after a ranged hellfire if they do anything but block xray is free. you dont have to use xray though because on reaction ex hellfire will AA anywhere on screen if they jump when you do it after they jump to catch them as they land. if they dont jump after ranged hellfire then you can continue to hellfire until they jump. you can also use a spear if you anticipate their jump.

6. uppercut then ex hellfire is guaranteed.

7. teleport punch on hit guarantees a f4~hellfire on hit or block. if they try to block to lesson the damage you can b2 or if you wish to be safe, since b2 gives them a combo of choice on block, you can f3 then you get f4~hellfire on hit or block.

8. when hellfire trades w/anything a second hellfire is free.

some combos.. the combos are based on the belief the multiple teleport punch combos are removed.

1. 33/21/11~bb1,NJ2,dash B2, jumpkick~db3,dash d2, ex hellfire - 49% if started with 33. 50% off 11/21

2. f4~bb1,NJ2,dash B2, jumpkick~db3, dash d2, ex hellfire - 48%

3. b2, jumpkick~db3, dash 21/11~bb1,d2, ex hellfire - 40%

4. AA 3~db3,dash 21,dash 21~bb1,d2, ex hellfire - 40% (only if 3 AA's very high)

5. AA 3~db3, dash 21~bb1,d2,ex hellfire - 38%(more bread and butter version)

6. to avoid the AA 3 they must jump at a range and time the kick to hit scorps head. when they do this you can get an easy uppercut then ex hellfire.

scorpion was believed to be bad but i found this shit out with him so id say hes actually pretty good... until the rape him of most of this shit then hell be trash again..

Tom Brady said:
after a ranged hellfire if they do anything but block xray is free. you dont have to use xray though because on reaction ex hellfire will AA anywhere on screen if they jump when you do it after they jump to catch them as they land. if they dont jump after ranged hellfire then you can continue to hellfire until they jump. you can also use a spear if you anticipate their jump.
if you dont give a shit about your life bar then you can also random teleport punch after the hellfire from range and if they jump you can dash and combo.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Nice. It looks like a lot of his game will be based around hellfire setups.

Nice. It looks like a lot of his game will be based around hellfire setups.
nope because this is an old build who knows what will or wont still work in the final version.

if you guys like i can do some strats not involving 2in1 hellfire.

THTB

Yeah, that's very true. I'd like to see the other strats, too.

gonna post strats not involving hellfire 2in1 later but for all you demo lovers these strats do work in your version so enjoy them i guess.

i really do not get why people are trying to train juggles for mk9 using this demo block strings

have anyone stop to study the frame data of the demo? does anyone here really thinks that all
this attacks in the demo that grants that much advantage on block are going to have the same
properties in the final build ?

Dark_Rob

Noob
some strats that work in the demo but will prob not make it to the final build..

1. f3 is also an over head with massive adv on hit and safe on block. on hit you get a free f4~hellfire

2. f4~hellfire is free on hit or block. this means you can do a jump in punch and even when its blocked still link f4 hellfire and its guaranteed.

3. d4~hellfire is free on block not hit. on hit and block d4~ex hellfire is guaranteed.

4. you can also link f3/b2 in after a jump in punch so if they do not eat the f4~hellfire then you can b2 then combo or f3 then f4~hellfire. now that your opponent has given you the f4~hellfire after jump in punch link on block you can f4~spear instead which will make them crouch block giving you a f3 or b2. this is a giant mind game where scorpion can choose to take risk or stay 100% safe but still get damage.

4. after hellfire hits up close you are not at adv but if they try to beat your next attack then xray is guaranteed.

5. after a ranged hellfire if they do anything but block xray is free. you dont have to use xray though because on reaction ex hellfire will AA anywhere on screen if they jump when you do it after they jump to catch them as they land. if they dont jump after ranged hellfire then you can continue to hellfire until they jump. you can also use a spear if you anticipate their jump.

6. uppercut then ex hellfire is guaranteed.

7. teleport punch on hit guarantees a f4~hellfire on hit or block. if they try to block to lesson the damage you can b2 or if you wish to be safe, since b2 gives them a combo of choice on block, you can f3 then you get f4~hellfire on hit or block.

8. when hellfire trades w/anything a second hellfire is free.

some combos.. the combos are based on the belief the multiple teleport punch combos are removed.

1. 33/21/11~bb1,NJ2,dash B2, jumpkick~db3,dash d2, ex hellfire - 49% if started with 33. 50% off 11/21

2. f4~bb1,NJ2,dash B2, jumpkick~db3, dash d2, ex hellfire - 48%

3. b2, jumpkick~db3, dash 21/11~bb1,d2, ex hellfire - 40%

4. AA 3~db3,dash 21,dash 21~bb1,d2, ex hellfire - 40% (only if 3 AA's very high)

5. AA 3~db3, dash 21~bb1,d2,ex hellfire - 38%(more bread and butter version)

6. to avoid the AA 3 they must jump at a range and time the kick to hit scorps head. when they do this you can get an easy uppercut then ex hellfire.

scorpion was believed to be bad but i found this shit out with him so id say hes actually pretty good... until the rape him of most of this shit then hell be trash again..

btw.. no ex hellfire is not free after air throw but only if they tech right away.
I imagine you in a lab somewhere on a dark and stormy night figuring all ths shit out lol. Good shit Tom. Can you do one for SubZero? Ive figured out some good stuff with him but Im sure Ive only scratched the surface.

strats not involving 2in1 hellfire off normals..

1. on jump in punch combos you can link in b2 or f4~spear on block as a 50/50 and it cannot be interrupted, the opponent must guess. if the jump in punch hits no worries because b2 or f4~spear is guaranteed off a jump in punch link. if you wish to use a safe over head then you can use f3 instead of b2 and when f3 hits you get hellfire free or you can use the adv to throw/f3 or b2/f4~spear mixup.

2. using hellfire from range is great because it must be jumped. if they do not jump you can hellfire over and over until they do. if the do anything but block after a ranged hellfire then you can xray, teleport punch, ex hellfire them if they jump while they are in their landing frames, spear them as they land if they jump forward/back.

3. up close hellfire and ex hellfire are at 0 but should the opponent respond with most attacks you can xray or backdash then hellfire after their attack wiffs.

4. 3 is the best AA for scorp. only way to beat 3 for AA is to do a close range jump kick that hits scorpion on his head. this loses to AA 2 or uppercut.

5. 3 is scorps fastest move not a d1 or d3. 33~spear is a combo. 334 is a safe 3 hit string that gives scorpion a knockdown and can give him wakeup.

scorp isnt so hot(no pun intended) w/o being able to link hellfire off of normals. if he doesnt have that ability in the final version he will be mid mid or low mid. mid mid may actually still be a stretch. only time will tell..

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i still think he'll be good, not as good as the linking with hellfire stuff. idk f+4 into spear and the b+2 is still decent 50/50 even tho they are slow i can still see even top players getting hit by the attacks..

the b2/f4~bb1 50/50 = death on block dont forget. having f3 as a safer over head option helps he just cant combo after it.

THTB

Yeah, that definitely doesn't sound too hot for Scorp. Hellfire does seem to be a big part of his game...you choose to stay away, you get flamed. Up close he doesn't sound horrible, but just extremely risky. Idk how to describe his playstyle.

I'm not gonna say where he'll stand, but I wouldn't be surprised if mid-mid or lower is accurate.

1 more thing..

i keep reading ex spear has invincible frames. its not invincible frames, its armor. ex spear has enough armor to absorb 1 attack even an xray. if you do a jump over jump punch combo when scorp does ex spear you will see that after 1 hit you knock him out of the spear animation.

forgot to mention that off a jump in punch combo you can hit confirm then link the spear. example: jump in 1 or 2, 21/11... i can confirm that i have hit my opponent and can link in the spear on reaction. w/o the jump in to give you more time to react you cannot hit confirm and kinda have to guess link.

also wanna add that scorpion has a traditional sweep and in mk9 traditional sweeps will AA with a 0% margin of error vs standard punches and kicks except a very deep jump kick.

in the demo, if scorpion HITS YOU with his xray then all 4 characters can get up then dash in and get a combo of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.