What's new

Scarecrow Character Speculation Thread!

I suppose the biggest thing to wonder. In the artwork Scarecrow is seen holding a scythe attached to a rope/chain. So it begs the question will his trait give him access to the weapon for longer range ala Blue Beetle? Or will his trait remain focused on his Fear Gas? Maybe as an Avatar he will secrete the Fear Gas which will cause some sort of DOT effect. Something similar to Solomon Grundy.

I suppose the biggest thing to wonder. In the artwork Scarecrow is seen holding a scythe attached to a rope/chain. So it begs the question will his trait give him access to the weapon for longer range ala Blue Beetle? Or will his trait remain focused on his Fear Gas? Maybe as an Avatar he will secrete the Fear Gas which will cause some sort of DOT effect. Something similar to Solomon Grundy.
Would be dope if it gave him more range like lobos chain

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The mobile game references him disabling ghe opponents abilities, I'm wondering if the console version keeps it in a similar style and maybe disables the opponents use of mb escape / mb roll or something