What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Save Cage, hotfix ideas

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You do know nobody gives a single fuck about this game any more and this is the patch that the game dies with, taking cage with it into the crapper.

Ballance all to mid tier my ass. I can't believe they smiled on stream saying that and knowing exactly what they did.

Pygmy_Potato

BF4+FF+BLK
It was more plus prepatch, yes. Like double digits plus.
I have a buddy that still runs SD Cage every so often, and he still does mimic shadow kick in pressure sometimes... Is that just out of habit then? Should he just always do mimic uppercut instead to both fish for a combo and have the better plus frames?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I have a buddy that still runs SD Cage every so often, and he still does mimic shadow kick in pressure sometimes... Is that just out of habit then? Should he just always do mimic uppercut instead to both fish for a combo and have the better plus frames?
You can't combo off MSK anymore

From pressure he should always do MRS instead there is no reason really to be doing MSK from pressure

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Maybe because certain strings into MRS has a gap?
Yeah that be the legit only reason and it's not that big of a deal as it was pre patch

Plus instead of doing F24MRS which has a gap you should be doing F2MRS which has no gap and leads to much bigger Dmg

Pygmy_Potato

BF4+FF+BLK
You can't combo off MSK anymore

From pressure he should always do MRS instead there is no reason really to be doing MSK from pressure
Thanks for the info. That's a shame, I liked the diversity in using kick for plus frames vs uppercut to combo except in the corner where you get both from kick.

My buddy was a huge Johnny fan but he's basically maining Possessed Kenshi now because of the patch :-/

I moved on to Lao/Mileena/Smoke some time ago.