What's new

Sareena spotted in Briggs family trailer?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Sareena's inclusion would almost (ALMOST) make up for the big fat slap in the face that every Jade fan got this time around.

For me, anyway.

OMFG!

Edit: It looks like she is on the SF side. I wonder if they will explore her relationship with Sub-Zero in the game. I would be 100% fine with her as DLC if there is more.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
There is character that i'm willing to main, hopefully she is the hidden character, or hopefully we get a second DLC season where she is playable given that she has a new costume and she is not naked, it appears she got redesigned.

Also, it would be 100x more insteresting if NRS could split variation among the other girls in the trio and build a consolidated charaacter, Var1 Sareena, Var2 Kia, Var3 Jataaka.

That would be one their greatest ideas ever

Last edited:
God I'd love Sareena to get a fair go in MKX. She'd make for so much more interesting DLC than the Yellow Kitana clone
I would have rather have Sareena in than Tanya tbh.
I too would rather have Sareena than Tanya.
Actually, Sareena > half the females in MKX.
Definitely a better character than Kung Jin or Jaqui.

Good find whoever spotted this.

Something I want to ask you all though because I really am curious. What's so great about Sareena? I hardly remember her from the 3D games at all.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Good find whoever spotted this.

Something I want to ask you all though because I really am curious. What's so great about Sareena? I hardly remember her from the 3D games at all.
You'll definitely remember her more the day she becomes playable, such as any other character who is not given priority now.