What's new

Breakthrough SAFE reverse wakeups! BREAKTHROUGH TECH!

In for answers

are you saying you'd like answers as well, or do you know?

I've tried basically every single knockdown Lobo has and I'm still not getting anything. Trait mid-shot, F23, Space Hook MB to throw them into the corner, Party Crasher in juggles, B2, 213. Everything that isn't or is a hard knockdown, and I am not getting the reversal to cross-up with a well-timed dash, dash into neutral jump, two dashes, nothing.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
are you saying you'd like answers as well, or do you know?

I've tried basically every single knockdown Lobo has and I'm still not getting anything. Trait mid-shot, F23, Space Hook MB to throw them into the corner, Party Crasher in juggles, B2, 213. Everything that isn't or is a hard knockdown, and I am not getting the reversal to cross-up with a well-timed dash, dash into neutral jump, two dashes, nothing.
Waiting on an answer, sorry I go on another forum and use the lingo everywhere online lmao

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Can you shed some light as to how he can do that? I'm trying after Hook Charge, Party Crasher, MB Hook Charge and even sweep and getting nothing.
Dash forward at the right time. This however, only works on certain corners. One I know works is the right hand side of Atlantis. It may work on more stages but I've only been able to get it to consistently work there.

Dash forward at the right time. This however, only works on certain corners. One I know works is the right hand side of Atlantis. It may work on more stages but I've only been able to get it to consistently work there.

I have been testing this with Joker on the right side of Atlantis to wake-up with Acid Blossom, with every single knockdown Lobo has, altering the timing for my dash with every single attempt and I'm either blocking the wake-up or I'm eating the reversal.

If you know for certain that this works with Lobo, then tell me which knockdown lets him do this.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I have been testing this with Joker on the right side of Atlantis to wake-up with Acid Blossom, with every single knockdown Lobo has, altering the timing for my dash with every single attempt and I'm either blocking the wake-up or I'm eating the reversal.

If you know for certain that this works with Lobo, then tell me which knockdown lets him do this.
d3, dash.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Cage Redfield ill go in the lab tmrw night and try to figure something out for you. This set up w flash isn't specific to corner or stage, works anywhere in any corner. Lobo would definitely benefit from tech like this so I have no problem trying to figure something out

Cage Redfield ill go in the lab tmrw night and try to figure something out for you. This set up w flash isn't specific to corner or stage, works anywhere in any corner. Lobo would definitely benefit from tech like this so I have no problem trying to figure something out

that would be appreciated but Lobo's corner game is pretty strong without it so if you end up not coming up with something, it wouldn't be that big an issue~