What's new

RYX Loves Riddles - Thread for Riddles

TheRFG

Noob
You have a 5 gallon jug, and a 3 gallon jug. Neither of them have any measurement markers.

How do you get 4 gallons into the 5 gallon jug?
Fill up the 3 gallon, put all into the 5 gallon. Fill up 3 gallon again, empty into the 5, leaving 1 remaining in the 3 gallon jug. Empty out the 5 gallon jug and put the 1 gallon from the 3 gallon jug. fill up the 3 gallon, and then put it into the 5 gallon jug making 4 gallons
I exist only in our known universe.
No human may stop me.
No technology may stop me.
When seen, I spread like an infection.
a yawn

When they take out an appendix, it’s an appendectomy; when they remove your tonsils, it’s a tonsillectomy. What is it when they remove a growth from your head?

An attending asked this at morning conference and stumped us all day until post conference. When we found out the answer we wanted to just give up our jobs for how dumb we are.
A haircut?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
A man landed on an island filled with hannibals. The chief of hannibals says: I will give you a chance to escape, but if you say something true I will drown you, if you say something false - you will be hanged. So, what do you say?
And the man said something which made the chief let him go. What did he say?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
A man landed on an island filled with hannibals. The chief of hannibals says: I will give you a chance to escape, but if you say something true I will drown you, if you say something false - you will be hanged. So, what do you say?
And the man said something which made the chief let him go. What did he say?
the guy says: i will be hanged