Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dark

Noob
Sorry to bump this thread.. but might've found something somewhat important.

Regardless of whether you believe this leak or not. There is a large possibility that this list does NOT include unlockable characters.

Check this out, someone posted this, it seems to be the original source of the "leaked" list.

Also possible story boss spoilers:
The guy who posted the image also said Tanya and Spawn are dlc but not sure that he's actually linked to the picture
It's posted on the 18th, which I believe is before all other sources of it. Someone could have maybe photoshopped the image, but I fail to see the sense in that.

Here's the big point.. it says that the unlockable characters are unknown at first, then follows up 2 days later in the comments saying Shinnok is ONE of the unlockable characters. Meaning there could be more unknown ones.

Again, not saying the leaked roster is real, but saying that IF it's real, it might not be entirely complete.

Last edited:

Regardless of whether you believe this leak or not. There is a large possibility that this list does NOT include unlockable characters.

Check this out, someone posted this, it seems to be the original source of the "leaked" list.

The guy who posted the image also said Tanya and Spawn are dlc but not sure that he's actually linked to the picture
It's posted on the 18th, which I believe is before all other sources of it. Someone could have maybe photoshopped the image, but I fail to see the sense in that.

Here's the big point.. it says that the unlockable characters are unknown at first, then follows up 2 days later in the comments saying Shinnok is ONE of the unlockable characters. Meaning there could be more unknown ones.

Again, not saying the leaked roster is real, but saying that IF it's real, it might not be entirely complete.
:eek:

you're giving me more and more hope for fujin.. but I know how this ends.. y u do dis 2 me

Dark

Noob
:eek:

you're giving me more and more hope for fujin.. but I know how this ends.. y u do dis 2 me
Well.. if it helps.. he specifically said Fujin wasn't playable. But that was before admitting he might not know all unlockables.

Anyway though, again, this is just a random user on 4chan, but the image itself looks to be real, regardless if the person posting it isn't.

Well.. if it helps.. he specifically said Fujin wasn't playable. But that was before admitting he might not know all unlockables.

Anyway though, again, this is just a random user on 4chan, but the image itself looks to be real, regardless if the person posting it isn't.
it sounds plausible. The Raiden idea is pretty hype actually

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Another chance for Baraka to be in as an unlockable character.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
For some reason I find that picture of Sub-Zero more disturbing than anything else I've seen in the game.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

"Jacquie" "Devorah"

Doubt it.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I want more people to refer to D'Vorrah as Deborah. It makes me laugh every time for some reason. A bug last... Named Deborah. Lolololol

Anyways, I am not believing anything. However, this wouldn't be a surprise, I mean it would basically be the return of Dark Raiden. Plus, I want a non playable boss.

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
I think Baraka is going to get the last slot. And Liu Kang will be the unlockable

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I just don't think the roster is going to stay at 24. We know that Fujin, Smoke, Rain, and possibly Baraka are in the story and all have different costumes. Keep in mind this roster seems to be heavily based off of story. Also why waste time making certain NPC's have different outfits as opposed to Sindel who has her same MK9 outfit. We see an undead costume for Kitana and Sub-Zero both of which are different and they are in the game. I know that this could mean they could be DLC but I highly doubt that either of these characters would be DLC. Though I could be completely wrong haha.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

But Goro is DLC, right? Now I'm totally confused :confused:.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
He's still "day 1" though
ummmm... I don't know man, I got hype for a moment, but now that I think of it more clearly the first leak sounds more convincing, imo... man I really hope your info is the right one (*_*)