What's new

Rumor: Mortal Kombat Kollection Online (Klassic MK!) for PS4/Xbox One/Switch/PC

Desz

Desz5_
Isn't the PEGI rating for Mortal Kombat Kollection Online from when it was in production and it should be released 21/1/2020 but in fact was canceled? (god i hope not)

Borics

Banned
Oh wow yeah that's weird I mean maybe hes having trouble with his roots thinning which is another thing you can still have hair growing but the hair follicles thin out over time which from a far or mid distance wont look bad but up close its noticeably different. At least theres various methods and options now as oppose to just wearing a wig which I personally would never do I'd rather have short crew cut or bald than to wear a rug lol
It’s noticeable from any distance if you want me to be completely honest. I’ve seen said individual in a lot of pictures because of the nature of tournaments and flash photography and he can be standing yards away and you can still see his scalp. It’s really bad but what I don’t understand is how he’s still got this super full hairline. It’s almost Neanderthal-like, I feel like there’s barely an inch of skin between his eyebrows and hairline, it’s a really nice hairline and then the entire top of his hair is completely mangled. It just looks like wisps of feathers that are barely covering his head.

I got into a huge fight with my brother-in-law this past Christmas because he showed up to the dinner party a complete slob. He started balding right before he left for college, so he’s just got the full on horseshoe and he was bold enough to show up in a pair of super old corduroy pants, a stained button up and he hadn’t shaved in weeks or cut his hair in months and my Brother-In-Law’s parents are Sephardic Jews, so he had the whole balding Afro going on.

Guy, I’m not pulling your chain, I walked up to him and kicked him out of his own parent’s house and told him not to come back until he looked somewhat presentable. It’s one thing to walk around with hair that looks like Bozo the Clown’s but to show up to a family dinner looking like you were up all night drinking is totally ludicrous to me. I’m not going to lie to you and act like I didn’t ruin the Christmas dinner by making things incredibly uncomfortable and tense but I can’t tolerate that sort of crap, especially around family.

Of course he made some comment about me being lucky because I still have most of my hair but we should all have a little self respect for ourselves.

Would you recommend transplants or a wig?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I’m not whining, this is the first time I’ve even mentioned anything about UMK3 on this site and all I said was..
Well I mean, you've been in the community for less than a week.. And you're already trying to tell people what's valid or not.

Borics

Banned
Well I mean, you've been in the community for less than a week.. And you're already trying to tell people what's valid or not.
All I said was that it would be nice if this rumor was true because this community desperately needs an official re-release of MK1-UMK3. It doesn’t matter if I’ve been here less than a week or 10 years, does that somehow make my opinion less valid? I’ve been part of the FGC for 20+ years and met some great and respectable people who could back my credentials up and it’s not necessary or anything but I always find this kind of response a little hilarious, it’s very dismissive.

I don’t know a single legitimate TO outside of this klassics community who would allow a modded game in their tournament. The fact people are even arguing this has literally blown me away and it’s like some of you can’t comprehend the conflict of interest. This is getting spun to like I’m saying games shouldn’t be modded when I never said that. All I said was that fake home-brewed versions of video games shouldn’t be made the new standard and ever be allowed at tournaments. It doesn’t matter how minor a change is, this is a conflict of interest and in my eyes should be considered illegal since money is on the line.

I’ll say it one last time, what you guys do in your free time is your business. You want to mod a game, then be my guest but don’t create this false sense of reality like this home-brewed version is the new standard and then on top of that, make that the version that’s played at tournaments. It’s literal non-sense and would never be tolerated outside of this small community. I think some of the mods are great and I’d play them for fun but I would never bury the official version if I was representing the community like a certain “Network” of individuals did almost 10 years ago. On top of that, they’re using a company’s intellectual property to sponsor their tournaments on their fake home-brewed versions and then burying that company’s official release. I mean, come on Guy, you ever think how Boon might feel about someone crapping on his game and stealing his intellectual property to run tournaments and streams? You also don’t think these people have made a dime from this either?

Get real.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
It doesn’t matter if I’ve been here less than a week or 10 years, does that somehow make my opinion less valid? I’ve been part of the FGC for 20+ years and met some great and respectable people who could back my credentials up and it’s not necessary or anything but I always find this kind of response a little hilarious, it’s very dismissive.
My goal isn't to be dismissive. I've just asked a couple people who are/were key members of that community though, and neither one of them has any idea who 'Borics' is. Are you sure you've been part of the UMK3 scene for that long? It's not that big of a scene, people would know if your credentials are what you say they are.

I'm just saying that it should be obvious to you why it comes across as less-than-genuine when somebody who's been here less than a week (and who the people he's criticizing have never even heard of) is telling everyone else which versions of the game are valid or not to play.

Reactions: NSR

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It’s noticeable from any distance if you want me to be completely honest. I’ve seen said individual in a lot of pictures because of the nature of tournaments and flash photography and he can be standing yards away and you can still see his scalp. It’s really bad but what I don’t understand is how he’s still got this super full hairline. It’s almost Neanderthal-like, I feel like there’s barely an inch of skin between his eyebrows and hairline, it’s a really nice hairline and then the entire top of his hair is completely mangled. It just looks like wisps of feathers that are barely covering his head.

I got into a huge fight with my brother-in-law this past Christmas because he showed up to the dinner party a complete slob. He started balding right before he left for college, so he’s just got the full on horseshoe and he was bold enough to show up in a pair of super old corduroy pants, a stained button up and he hadn’t shaved in weeks or cut his hair in months and my Brother-In-Law’s parents are Sephardic Jews, so he had the whole balding Afro going on.

Guy, I’m not pulling your chain, I walked up to him and kicked him out of his own parent’s house and told him not to come back until he looked somewhat presentable. It’s one thing to walk around with hair that looks like Bozo the Clown’s but to show up to a family dinner looking like you were up all night drinking is totally ludicrous to me. I’m not going to lie to you and act like I didn’t ruin the Christmas dinner by making things incredibly uncomfortable and tense but I can’t tolerate that sort of crap, especially around family.

Of course he made some comment about me being lucky because I still have most of my hair but we should all have a little self respect for ourselves.

It depends on the person, hair color, thickness etc too. I know what you mean though. Some people especially with lighter hair and darker skin or lighter skin and darker hair it'll contrast more and thus be more noticable. Some people also wear hats in some cases, everyone has their own way of dealing with it. I know what you mean I've seen people even women at times out in public they're literally bald with a few strands of hair on their head. Those people you can see from a mile away but others you have to be up close I've noticed.

oh wow yeah hairlines receding is also different on different people. I don't mind if mind does that around the temples(as this is very common for most men as we age) but more concerned with the top of my head more than anything. Yeah some men unfortunately aren't lucky, they can go bald or balding in their 20's. I knew a kid I went to school with way back dude wasn't even 20 and had a clean shaved head, you can usually see the hair where it grows with darkness from the hairs he had none. His head was as shiney and bald as Lex Luthor.

Oh wow quite a story, yeah sometimes people don't dress appropriately for gatherings or an event. Not sure if they're just stupid or don't care or inconsiderate. I have an uncle(not by blood) like that one Christmas he wore dirty clothes, PG pants and his hair was all over the place with scruffy looking face he looked homeless. He's also been out of work by choice for 20 years....

Yeah I hear ya. Wow that really upset you huh?

Depends on the financial situation lol. If you can dish it out, go for the implants it looks more natural it's your own hair afterall just replanted. The wig is good for a budget, you can find real hair ones that look really good. Of course there's the other options as well with Rogaine, supplement drops, binding fibers, sprays, powders and hats.

Borics

Banned
My goal isn't to be dismissive. I've just asked a couple people who are/were key members of that community though, and neither one of them has any idea who 'Borics' is. Are you sure you've been part of the UMK3 scene for that long? It's not that big of a scene, people would know if your credentials are what you say they are.

I'm just saying that it should be obvious to you why it comes across as less-than-genuine when somebody who's been here less than a week (and who the people he's criticizing have never even heard of) is telling everyone else which versions of the game are valid or not to play.
Just to clarify a few things, I never said I was part of the UMK3 scene. I said I’ve been part of the FGC for 20+ years, not UMK3. I also never said what people should and shouldn’t play and it’s a little frustrating that I have to keep reiterating the fact that fake home-brewed versions of games are fine as long as they aren’t played at tournaments or made out to be this new standard version everyone ‘should’ play.

I should also elaborate further on that because it’s more so that I’ve been part of ‘eSports’ but back then we just called it competitive gaming.

Borics

Banned
It depends on the person, hair color, thickness etc too. I know what you mean though. Some people especially with lighter hair and darker skin or lighter skin and darker hair it'll contrast more and thus be more noticable. Some people also wear hats in some cases, everyone has their own way of dealing with it. I know what you mean I've seen people even women at times out in public they're literally bald with a few strands of hair on their head. Those people you can see from a mile away but others you have to be up close I've noticed.

oh wow yeah hairlines receding is also different on different people. I don't mind if mind does that around the temples(as this is very common for most men as we age) but more concerned with the top of my head more than anything. Yeah some men unfortunately aren't lucky, they can go bald or balding in their 20's. I knew a kid I went to school with way back dude wasn't even 20 and had a clean shaved head, you can usually see the hair where it grows with darkness from the hairs he had none. His head was as shiney and bald as Lex Luthor.

Oh wow quite a story, yeah sometimes people don't dress appropriately for gatherings or an event. Not sure if they're just stupid or don't care or inconsiderate. I have an uncle(not by blood) like that one Christmas he wore dirty clothes, PG pants and his hair was all over the place with scruffy looking face he looked homeless. He's also been out of work by choice for 20 years....

Yeah I hear ya. Wow that really upset you huh?

Depends on the financial situation lol. If you can dish it out, go for the implants it looks more natural it's your own hair afterall just replanted. The wig is good for a budget, you can find real hair ones that look really good. Of course there's the other options as well with Rogaine, supplement drops, binding fibers, sprays, powders and hats.
Yea, my Brother-in-law probably started balding during High School but it became incredibly visible right before he left for college. As a joke, he likes to say it was because of the kippah he wore throughout his life. A kippah is a brimless hat that Jewish men wear because it’s a custom to cover your head in the Judaic faith, I think he just has terrible genes though. His father was bald, his father’s father was bald too and so was his mother’s father. In fact, we’re a little concerned with my nephew right now because he’s almost 3 years old and doesn’t have a single hair on his head. Of course the Trichologist keeps trying to convince my sister that it’s just a case of alopecia but she keeps blaming my Brother-in-law for his terrible genes. He’s also only 5ft4 and of course my sister is concerned my nephew’s going to grow up a bald dwarf but it’s too early to worry about those things. Fortunately for my Brother-in-law, he makes a lot of money as a Defense Attorney, so he keeps things pretty civil for the most part.

He’s always looking for new ways to hide his terrible hair. I’ve been telling him for years to start working out and just shave it off but apparently he doesn’t have enough time for the gym. I think this is an excuse and he should really consider the healthier lifestyle because heart disease and diabetes runs in his family. His father is literally hanging on by one leg now, he had it amputated back in 2014 and you’d think that would be a wake up call but it’s almost like it never phased the guy. I suppose this is because he’s so buried with his work and stressed about the shape his hair is in.

I’ll have to tell him about these binding fibers. He used the spray on stuff for years until he got in trouble with his job. I guess that stuff can come off really easily, especially if you’ve been sweating or introduced to any kind of moisture. They told him they were going to fire him if he kept using that stuff while in the company car. It stained the interior really bad, especially on the driver’s seat.

I don’t feel sorry about what happened during Christmas because I feel like people should at least attempt to look somewhat presentable when they attend events like that or at least have a shower. I feel bad my family had to see him like that, that’s all I can really say. He’s a great guy and incredibly intelligent but he has zero common sense.

trufenix

bye felicia
You guys are vastly overstating the interest level in playing a 20+ year old game in today's fgc.

Whose gonna patch it when you guys realize jump kicks and collision boxes were even stupider back then?

Borics

Banned
You guys are vastly overstating the interest level in playing a 20+ year old game in today's fgc.

Whose gonna patch it when you guys realize jump kicks and collision boxes were even stupider back then?
I think you walked into the wrong saloon Buster.

I bet you if Boon could stop thinking about where his hairline is gonna end up tomorrow and announced Mortal Kombat Trilogy HD: Online Edition, that shit would be trending at no. 1 on Twitter for like a full day. I am a huge MK fan and even my inbred friends back home have played Trilogy and remember that game, MK2 and the first MK. UMK3 is super popular but it was kind of obscure between all the klassic MK’s in terms of casual perception. This might also put some sense in his bald head that people want true MK to come back and not this dimensionally-confused garbage we’ve been getting for the last almost 10 years. MK9 is almost 10 years old Guy and yea, it was ok but I bet you if it went back to the true format of High Attacks and Low Attacks and very simple normals with a run button, people would play it but that’s another debate.

I agree that UMK3’s life might not last so long and that’s really because it’s been re-released so many times. It also didn’t help that a certain “Network” of individuals destroyed any legacy the game had left by slandering and defiling it’s engine with their skewed perception of how the engine should function and then flooding online message-boards with their home-brewed versions of a game that was great from the beginning and then made out to be the new ‘standard’ and turned the accessibility in playing UMK3 online to figuring out who has the correct home-brewed version with this specific file installed in a strange file at this particular server. It’s alright, I’d rather hold my breath for Boon to release an official version but Trilogy would definitely be at the top of my wishlist and I know I can speak for a lot of hardcore fans and casuals. Imagine if it had a training mode Guy.

Last edited:

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
I read like 4 sentences of what that guy said and just stopped. I’m arguing with a guy who thinks it’s ok to use fake home-brewed versions of a video game in a tournament, lol. Sounds good, Guy
"I’m also not gonna be addressing anymore of your comments relating to why Tournaments MUST use OFFICIAL releases over fake home-brewed versions of the vanilla editions after this either. I’ve been part of the FGC for 20+ years and watched this community grow from a grassroots organization to the global phenomenon its turned into today, which is eSports. So I’m not going to listen to some random guy off the internet try and argue why you can use modded games in a Tournament setting. "

If you weren't gonna be addressing anymore of my comments, why did you feel compelled to read my answer (partially) for some reason? Did I struck a nerve somewhere?
lmao. Still have to see you post evidence surrounding this network of players who "buried vanilla umk3" lol.

" This is getting spun to like I’m saying games shouldn’t be modded when I never said that. All I said was that fake home-brewed versions of video games shouldn’t be made the new standard and ever be allowed at tournaments. "

I never said that you said games shouldn't be modded, but that you decried the entirety of classic MK modding, How do I know that? well
Your first post: "
I really hope this is true. I’m so tired of seeing a bunch of these fake home-brewed versions of MK2/UMK3. I can’t stress enough how marvelous this would be if it’s true because the last almost decade has been incredibly dark for the classic MK series. I’ve seen everyone and their mother release their own versions of MK2 and UMK3 and it makes me visibly sick. Lets be honest for a second, I can rub shoe polish all over my face, tweeze my hair and sing “I’m Eighteen” but it doesn’t make me Alice Cooper, alright? So, an official release of the classics from NRS is just what us fans need."

Then you backtracked and said:

"There’s nothing wrong with making fake home-brewed versions of MK. If u wanna sit around during your free time and tinker around with palette swaps and personalized Easter Eggs then be my guest but these should never be considered the standard for what we’re playing in the moment. "

Also elaborating further "Like I said, u want to waste your time modding UMK3 during your free time then be my guest but it should never be considered the standard, especially at tournaments. This should honestly be considered illegal since money is on the line. "

So there's that for starters.

Secondly is the fact that supposed FAKE HOME-BREWED VERSIONS (or their proper name, mods, lol) of games have been played at tourneys before.
Project M is one good example, and to reiterate an excellent example: Quake 3 CPMA. And vanilla Quake 3 WAS still played at tournaments. Both coexisted, and I don't recall there being bitching about it.

Or what, it's not a valid example because of some arbitrary BS? (not a proper fighting game, NETWORK OF PLAYERS BURIED VANILLA QUAKE 3/BRAWL YO, etc)

" You want to mod a game, then be my guest but don’t create this false sense of reality like this home-brewed version is the new standard and then on top of that, make that the version that’s played at tournaments. It’s literal non-sense and would never be tolerated outside of this small community. I think some of the mods are great and I’d play them for fun but I would never bury the official version if I was representing the community like a certain “Network” of individuals did almost 10 years ago. "
Communities can accept and want to play a version of a game at tournaments, even if it's a every now and then thing or not (SF2 Rainbow of all mods got a fucking tournament in 2013 lol) That is in no way a "false sense of reality" lmao
This can even happen with OFFICIAL versions of games. No one plays 3S Rev. B at a high level, they play Rev. A as the community preferred that versions.
Alpha 3 got picked over the Upper version, etc.

Second. To reiterate what I've said before: where is the evidence of a network of players who supposedly buried vanilla umk3 and made their modded version the standard? You haven't even said which fucking version of the game it is. If it's TE, then you are either BSing at the highest degree since TE didn't exist in 2010 (you did repeatedly say 10 years ago remember) or have a very VERY poor memory. unless it's juggernaut in which case lmao get over yourself. A fucking character select screen hack which plays the exact same as vanilla UMK3 buried vanilla UMK3. I don't even know where to begin with this. inb4 YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL U DUNT KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE GAME REEEEEE nonsense lmao
Are you a professional then? Have you worked on UMK3 back in 1995? do you know how it will affect the game? I doubt you are a professional either lol

I do get the feeling you are just gonna dismiss all my arguments yet again and just go "lol nonsense fake home-brewed versions should never be played at tourneys" and then bitch about this supposed network of players for killing vanilla UMK3 for the umpteenth time without posting any evidence of said network even EXISTING, much less doing what you claimed they did.

Borics

Banned
"I’m also not gonna be addressing anymore of your comments relating to why Tournaments MUST use OFFICIAL releases over fake home-brewed versions of the vanilla editions after this either. I’ve been part of the FGC for 20+ years and watched this community grow from a grassroots organization to the global phenomenon its turned into today, which is eSports. So I’m not going to listen to some random guy off the internet try and argue why you can use modded games in a Tournament setting. "

If you weren't gonna be addressing anymore of my comments, why did you feel compelled to read my answer (partially) for some reason? Did I struck a nerve somewhere?
lmao. Still have to see you post evidence surrounding this network of players who "buried vanilla umk3" lol.

" This is getting spun to like I’m saying games shouldn’t be modded when I never said that. All I said was that fake home-brewed versions of video games shouldn’t be made the new standard and ever be allowed at tournaments. "

I never said that you said games shouldn't be modded, but that you decried the entirety of classic MK modding, How do I know that? well
Your first post: "
I really hope this is true. I’m so tired of seeing a bunch of these fake home-brewed versions of MK2/UMK3. I can’t stress enough how marvelous this would be if it’s true because the last almost decade has been incredibly dark for the classic MK series. I’ve seen everyone and their mother release their own versions of MK2 and UMK3 and it makes me visibly sick. Lets be honest for a second, I can rub shoe polish all over my face, tweeze my hair and sing “I’m Eighteen” but it doesn’t make me Alice Cooper, alright? So, an official release of the classics from NRS is just what us fans need."

Then you backtracked and said:

"There’s nothing wrong with making fake home-brewed versions of MK. If u wanna sit around during your free time and tinker around with palette swaps and personalized Easter Eggs then be my guest but these should never be considered the standard for what we’re playing in the moment. "

Also elaborating further "Like I said, u want to waste your time modding UMK3 during your free time then be my guest but it should never be considered the standard, especially at tournaments. This should honestly be considered illegal since money is on the line. "

So there's that for starters.

Secondly is the fact that supposed FAKE HOME-BREWED VERSIONS (or their proper name, mods, lol) of games have been played at tourneys before.
Project M is one good example, and to reiterate an excellent example: Quake 3 CPMA. And vanilla Quake 3 WAS still played at tournaments. Both coexisted, and I don't recall there being bitching about it.

Or what, it's not a valid example because of some arbitrary BS? (not a proper fighting game, NETWORK OF PLAYERS BURIED VANILLA QUAKE 3/BRAWL YO, etc)

" You want to mod a game, then be my guest but don’t create this false sense of reality like this home-brewed version is the new standard and then on top of that, make that the version that’s played at tournaments. It’s literal non-sense and would never be tolerated outside of this small community. I think some of the mods are great and I’d play them for fun but I would never bury the official version if I was representing the community like a certain “Network” of individuals did almost 10 years ago. "
Communities can accept and want to play a version of a game at tournaments, even if it's a every now and then thing or not (SF2 Rainbow of all mods got a fucking tournament in 2013 lol) That is in no way a "false sense of reality" lmao
This can even happen with OFFICIAL versions of games. No one plays 3S Rev. B at a high level, they play Rev. A as the community preferred that versions.
Alpha 3 got picked over the Upper version, etc.

Second. To reiterate what I've said before: where is the evidence of a network of players who supposedly buried vanilla umk3 and made their modded version the standard? You haven't even said which fucking version of the game it is. If it's TE, then you are either BSing at the highest degree since TE didn't exist in 2010 (you did repeatedly say 10 years ago remember) or have a very VERY poor memory. unless it's juggernaut in which case lmao get over yourself. A fucking character select screen hack which plays the exact same as vanilla UMK3 buried vanilla UMK3. I don't even know where to begin with this. inb4 YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL U DUNT KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE GAME REEEEEE nonsense lmao
Are you a professional then? Have you worked on UMK3 back in 1995? do you know how it will affect the game? I doubt you are a professional either lol

I do get the feeling you are just gonna dismiss all my arguments yet again and just go "lol nonsense fake home-brewed versions should never be played at tourneys" and then bitch about this supposed network of players for killing vanilla UMK3 for the umpteenth time without posting any evidence of said network even EXISTING, much less doing what you claimed they did.
I’d rather talk about Mortal Kombat Trilogy HD: Online Edition

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I think you walked into the wrong saloon Buster.

I bet you if Boon could stop thinking about where his hairline is gonna end up tomorrow and announced Mortal Kombat Trilogy HD: Online Edition, that shit would be trending at no. 1 on Twitter for like a full day. I am a huge MK fan and even my inbred friends back home have played Trilogy and remember that game, MK2 and the first MK. UMK3 is super popular but it was kind of obscure between all the klassic MK’s in terms of casual perception. This might also put some sense in his bald head that people want true MK to come back and not this dimensionally-confused garbage we’ve been getting for the last almost 10 years. MK9 is almost 10 years old Guy and yea, it was ok but I bet you if it went back to the true format of High Attacks and Low Attacks and very simple normals with a run button, people would play it but that’s another debate.

I agree that UMK3’s life might not last so long and that’s really because it’s been re-released so many times. It also didn’t help that a certain “Network” of individuals destroyed any legacy the game had left by slandering and defiling it’s engine with their skewed perception of how the engine should function and then flooding online message-boards with their home-brewed versions of a game that was great from the beginning and then made out to be the new ‘standard’ and turned the accessibility in playing UMK3 online to figuring out who has the correct home-brewed version with this specific file installed in a strange file at this particular server. It’s alright, I’d rather hold my breath for Boon to release an official version but Trilogy would definitely be at the top of my wishlist and I know I can speak for a lot of hardcore fans and casuals. Imagine if it had a training mode Guy.
You’re trying to speak like you’re an authority on the UMK3 scene, but you just claimed that you weren’t part of that scene, just ‘the FGC’.

It’s a little weird to come in here and accuse people of ruining a scene you didn’t participate in when you literally registered on Thursday.

Reactions: NSR

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I take it someone hasn't played the older games namely umk3 much because no way in hell the jk hitboxes are worse than mk 11 lol.

Yea, my Brother-in-law probably started balding during High School but it became incredibly visible right before he left for college. As a joke, he likes to say it was because of the kippah he wore throughout his life. A kippah is a brimless hat that Jewish men wear because it’s a custom to cover your head in the Judaic faith, I think he just has terrible genes though. His father was bald, his father’s father was bald too and so was his mother’s father. In fact, we’re a little concerned with my nephew right now because he’s almost 3 years old and doesn’t have a single hair on his head. Of course the Trichologist keeps trying to convince my sister that it’s just a case of alopecia but she keeps blaming my Brother-in-law for his terrible genes. He’s also only 5ft4 and of course my sister is concerned my nephew’s going to grow up a bald dwarf but it’s too early to worry about those things. Fortunately for my Brother-in-law, he makes a lot of money as a Defense Attorney, so he keeps things pretty civil for the most part.

He’s always looking for new ways to hide his terrible hair. I’ve been telling him for years to start working out and just shave it off but apparently he doesn’t have enough time for the gym. I think this is an excuse and he should really consider the healthier lifestyle because heart disease and diabetes runs in his family. His father is literally hanging on by one leg now, he had it amputated back in 2014 and you’d think that would be a wake up call but it’s almost like it never phased the guy. I suppose this is because he’s so buried with his work and stressed about the shape his hair is in.

I’ll have to tell him about these binding fibers. He used the spray on stuff for years until he got in trouble with his job. I guess that stuff can come off really easily, especially if you’ve been sweating or introduced to any kind of moisture. They told him they were going to fire him if he kept using that stuff while in the company car. It stained the interior really bad, especially on the driver’s seat.

I don’t feel sorry about what happened during Christmas because I feel like people should at least attempt to look somewhat presentable when they attend events like that or at least have a shower. I feel bad my family had to see him like that, that’s all I can really say. He’s a great guy and incredibly intelligent but he has zero common sense.
Yeah I mean I dont blame you I prob would have taken him downstairs gave him some clothes, shave and to change into or tell him to leave if he didnt comply.

Yeah I watch a guy named alpha m who's the real deal with advice and men health, life videos. He was skeptical about it too like myself and you thinking it's a powder lol but this brand is apparently the real deal and much better than that american brand you see which is bad and washed off with a little water in field tests. The GoFybr however didnt, it comes off in shower when you wash your hair but that requires scrubbing.

Heres what I mean it's pretty impressive for what it is, even alpha m was surprised lol.

Oh wow yeah I know the little hat Jews wear, I have a few Jewish friends, though one isnt religious so he never wears it. I've heard supposedly those and hat wearers too much can cause hair loss over time but I dont know how true this is or if its merely a myth.

Yeah seems wr all have insecurities we just have to work on our flaws or excel in other things to make up for it or just accept it and rock the bald look with confidence. But yeah def check out that video may be an option for the guy you're talking about. That's also a deep backstory, seems everyone has problems or something to worry about.

Borics

Banned
You’re trying to speak like you’re an authority on the UMK3 scene, but you just claimed that you weren’t part of that scene, just ‘the FGC’.

It’s a little weird to come in here and accuse people of ruining a scene you didn’t participate in when you literally registered on Thursday.
That’s fine, you’re entitled to your thoughts just like I’m entitled to mine. All the bs aside I’m saying about Boon’s hairline, I’ll be honest with you, if I was him, I’d be incredibly upset about what some of these people did. Taking someone’s intellectual property is one thing but to defile it and brand it as inferior compared to your home-brewed version seems criminal to me. I can’t imagine he’s not aware of what they did to UMK3’s legacy but he probably doesn’t think about it too much considering all the Shekels he’s sitting on.

Borics

Banned
I take it someone hasn't played the older games namely umk3 much because no way in hell the jk hitboxes are worse than mk 11 lol.
Amen, Brother, Lol.

Yeah I mean I dont blame you I prob would have taken him downstairs gave him some clothes, shave and to change into or tell him to leave if he didnt comply.
I’ve been down that road with him a Million times and he’ll be on the right track for about a week and go back to what he’s been doing. I think this is why I lost it with him at the Christmas dinner because he doesn’t want to change and I feel like maybe he’s accepted this reality but that’s fine. I just don’t want to deal with staring at you from across the table and having to smell your body from the other room.

Yeah I watch a guy named alpha m who's the real deal with advice and men health, life videos. He was skeptical about it too like myself and you thinking it's a powder lol but this brand is apparently the real deal and much better than that american brand you see which is bad and washed off with a little water in field tests. The GoFybr however didnt, it comes off in shower when you wash your hair but that requires scrubbing.
I’m always skeptical when I hear “field tests” because if there’s one thing I learned in Marketing 101, it’s that “field tests” really mean controlled environment if you know what I mean but I’ll definitely take your word for it because I just watched a bit of the video and read some great comments. I’ll have to pass this information along to my Brother-in-law. I honestly believe if he gets some hair on his head that he’ll stop spending 5 hours every day tinkering on a PC on Twitch showing 10 people consistently how to put a computer together. I barely go over there now because their PC is in the middle of the living room, so everyone in the house is forced to sit in his stench and presence.

Oh wow yeah I know the little hat Jews wear, I have a few Jewish friends, though one isnt religious so he never wears it.
They tend to be secular and some don’t even celebrate any traditions. My Brother-in-law observes Judaism but there’s a common misconception that the ones that observe it are strict in terms of tradition. He’s actually a Rabbinic Jew which is what most Jews are who observe Judaism. There are some that follow the Torah word for word but most who observe are very progressive but most Jews in general are secular which is why they don’t wear any of the things that Jews do.

I've heard supposedly those and hat wearers too much can cause hair loss over time but I dont know how true this is or if its merely a myth.
I believe it. I also think a lot of stress and pressure on the hair can cause hair loss too. I know a guy who works at a Pharmacy that kept his hair in a tight braid for awhile and his hairline is completely butchered and because the hairstyle caused so much stress from strands of hair being pulled off, it causes his skin to break out in boils and he has rosacea on top of it, so his whole noodle looks disfigured and he told me it was from the tight braids and ponytails because I walked right up to him when I was picking up my Brother-in-law’s loperamide and straight up asked him what the hell was going on with the business in the front.

Last edited:

Borics

Banned
If you guys want to have an extended convo about hair loss, please take it to a PM or something.
Loud and clear. I’d honestly like to go back and touch on this comment.

I honestly believe that if Ed Boon announced Mortal Kombat Trilogy HD: Online Edition on Twitter tomorrow that tweet would go viral and trend at no. 1 for a full day. Training Mode, 3v3 Online, Updated graphics but it would have to be based on the n64 version.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

You ruined Christmas dinner so you could go on a power-trip and boss other grown adults around?

Borics

Banned
You ruined Christmas dinner so you could go on a power-trip and boss other grown adults around?
Excuse me? My family and I have spent the last 2 decades dealing with his deceit and filth. He told his wife, who is my sister that he was on a business trip 16 years ago when their daughter was first born and spent a weekend in Vegas with his friends eating Shrooms and getting loaded on booze. He took his own father’s car there too and destroyed his vehicle. I can’t tell you how much money I’ve let him borrow either and never once did I so much as raise my voice. You wanna know what his problem is? He’s self-entitled and born after ‘86. This guy grew up with a computer his whole life and spent it in there too and had all the fun in the world the whole time and all of sudden he can’t hide his scalp anymore and it’s the end of the world?

I’m not going to deal with a grown adult carrying himself like a complete slob because he can’t get his shit together once a year for a Christmas dinner. You know every year we draw names on Thanksgiving so we can determine who gets who a gift and every damn year he draws me and guess what? He comes there loaded on booze and forgets my present. I have to put up with this shit every year too.

Anyways, I would really like to talk about Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Excuse me? My family and I have spent the last 2 decades dealing with his deceit and filth. He told his wife, who is my sister that he was on a business trip 16 years ago when their daughter was first born and spent a weekend in Vegas with his friends eating Shrooms and getting loaded on booze. He took his own father’s car there too and destroyed his vehicle. I can’t tell you how much money I’ve let him borrow either and never once did I so much as raise my voice. You wanna know what his problem is? He’s self-entitled and born after ‘86. This guy grew up with a computer his whole life and spent it in there too and had all the fun in the world the whole time and all of sudden he can’t hide his scalp anymore and it’s the end of the world?

I’m not going to deal with a grown adult carrying himself like a complete slob because he can’t get his shit together once a year for a Christmas dinner. You know every year we draw names on Thanksgiving so we can determine who gets who a gift and every damn year he draws me and guess what? He comes there loaded on booze and forgets my present. I have to put up with this shit every year too.

Anyways, I would really like to talk about Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
And through and through has ANYTHING you have said or done changed him?

Borics

Banned
And through and through has ANYTHING you have said or done changed him?
Me embarrassing him in front of 25+ other relatives and friends was the first time I’ve ever done that before Buster. Like I said earlier, I’ve never so much as raised my voice at him before but Christmas was the final straw. He’s had enough chances with me and I sat there in the waiting room and watched him scratch his balls and play Angry Birds for 12hrs while his father was in surgery and they cut his leg off because of his diabetes. When we all went to go see him, he was texting someone while his own father was trying to talk about how happy he was to be alive. He was texting someone for drugs too, want to know how I know? Because he texted me by mistake, his drug dealer has the same name as me. That’s how much of moron he is.

I really want to go back and talk about Trilogy because I know somehow Crimson Shadow or one of these Shadow Mods are gonna time me out for getting off topic but if I was part of a certain “Network” of individuals, you’d all be offering your support.