What's new

Rumor: Mortal Kombat Kollection Online (Klassic MK!) for PS4/Xbox One/Switch/PC

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Me embarrassing him in front of 25+ other relatives and friends was the first time I’ve ever done that before Buster. Like I said earlier, I’ve never so much as raised my voice at him before but Christmas was the final straw. He’s had enough chances with me and I sat there in the waiting room and watched him scratch his balls and play Angry Birds for 12hrs while his father was in surgery and they cut his leg off because of his diabetes. When we all went to go see him, he was texting someone while his own father was trying to talk about how happy he was to be alive. He was texting someone for drugs too, want to know how I know? Because he texted me by mistake, his drug dealer has the same name as me. That’s how much of moron he is.

I really want to go back and talk about Trilogy because I know somehow Crimson Shadow or one of these Shadow Mods are gonna time me out for getting off topic but if I was part of a certain “Network” of individuals, you’d all be offering your support.
Going off topic is the least of your concerns if you are worried about being banned. The staff is likely more concerned about the tone of how you come off as was already indirectly addressed by an Administrator.

Borics

Banned
Going off topic is the least of your concerns if you are worried about being banned. The staff is likely more concerned about the tone of how you come off as was already indirectly addressed by an Administrator.
Banned? I haven’t done anything to get myself banned Buster besides respectfully express my opinions about home-brewed versions of UMK3. Maybe a timeout for the off-topic posts but not a ban. We addressed the hair loss conversation and I’m willing to move on from this too but please don’t just jump into a conversation when you didn’t read everything. My Brother-in-Law needs to change and stop feeling sorry for himself because he lost his hair 10 years ago. Guess what? His father doesn’t have a leg. Would you rather have two legs and no hair or a full head of hair and a damn peg-leg? People are incredibly superficial.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Banned? I haven’t done anything to get myself banned Buster besides respectfully express my opinions about home-brewed versions of UMK3. Maybe a timeout for the off-topic posts but not a ban. We addressed the hair loss conversation and I’m willing to move on from this too but please don’t just jump into a conversation when you didn’t read everything. My Brother-in-Law needs to change and stop feeling sorry for himself because he lost his hair 10 years ago. Guess what? His father doesn’t have a leg. Would you rather have two legs and no hair or a full head of hair and a damn peg-leg? People are incredibly superficial.
I don't post very often, and i certainly don't post without reading everything including the waste of life i spent reading about hairloss and people who think it's more relevant than how do we feed the world and reverse global warming, unfortunately....

I have observed quite accurately and I'm going to go ahead leave you be now so hopefully you'll lay back and observe how things are around here and try to fit in somewhere.

Sometimes it's best to just sit back and watch and don't interact until you understand the structure of things.

Welcome to TYM, enjoy it but please don't be another 1 of those people that wants the world to change because you have an opinion where you think people should all share your opinion.

You seem like a nice enough guy, just begin your stay by getting along with people and agree to disagree if 10 posts doesn't change others' opinions

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Amen, Brother, Lol.

I’ve been down that road with him a Million times and he’ll be on the right track for about a week and go back to what he’s been doing. I think this is why I lost it with him at the Christmas dinner because he doesn’t want to change and I feel like maybe he’s accepted this reality but that’s fine. I just don’t want to deal with staring at you from across the table and having to smell your body from the other room.

I’m always skeptical when I hear “field tests” because if there’s one thing I learned in Marketing 101, it’s that “field tests” really mean controlled environment if you know what I mean but I’ll definitely take your word for it because I just watched a bit of the video and read some great comments. I’ll have to pass this information along to my Brother-in-law. I honestly believe if he gets some hair on his head that he’ll stop spending 5 hours every day tinkering on a PC on Twitch showing 10 people consistently how to put a computer together. I barely go over there now because their PC is in the middle of the living room, so everyone in the house is forced to sit in his stench and presence.

They tend to be secular and some don’t even celebrate any traditions. My Brother-in-law observes Judaism but there’s a common misconception that the ones that observe it are strict in terms of tradition. He’s actually a Rabbinic Jew which is what most Jews are who observe Judaism. There are some that follow the Torah word for word but most who observe are very progressive but most Jews in general are secular which is why they don’t wear any of the things that Jews do.

I believe it. I also think a lot of stress and pressure on the hair can cause hair loss too. I know a guy who works at a Pharmacy that kept his hair in a tight braid for awhile and his hairline is completely butchered and because the hairstyle caused so much stress from strands of hair being pulled off, it causes his skin to break out in boils and he has rosacea on top of it, so his whole noodle looks disfigured and he told me it was from the tight braids and ponytails because I walked right up to him when I was picking up my Brother-in-law’s loperamide and straight up asked him what the hell was going on with the business in the front.
Yep.

Yeah I don't blame you alot of products are bs lol with paid actors etc. Thats why like alpha, he keeps it real unlike those Infomercials channels lol. I haven't tried it on myself thankfully I'm not there yet lol however when asking about it from.real people, reviews they've all told me it's a great product besides his own review of it. What I like is its water resistant, wind proof etc

Yeah that's a shame dude, some people it's just hard to get they or they dont want to be helped or cant be helped.

Oh yeah I mean it's such a crazy yet precious thing people take for granted, that is something I'd say is equivalent to a women's face make up, how most are very ocd about how they look for a dude most guys are like that with the hair lose gig except for those dudes who dont care and rock the bald look or buzzed look. I used to wear hats often as a teenager but haven't for years only if I'm in a baseball league, outdoors for hours or at a baseball game will I wear baseball caps. Some people wear hats like 24/7.

Ok last post about the hair thing since strayed a bit off topic lol. If you want I'll hit ya up with an I'm but yeah def check that put and best of luck with that dude.

For most, it's funny I remember people way back comparing every version of umk3 and MKT for every home console. I love the n64 the best overall but the sound was better on ps,graphics were comparable very little difference. Load times much better on n64 not even a contest. Same apply for mk 4.

Man if they ever made MKT online I'd be addicted to that like a drug addict to crack lol[/QUOTE]

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
no chances for Trilogy, they use mame to port it for years like MKAK and MK4 has some emulation issues.

portent

Noob
Just a quick strike regarding homebrew hacks, tournaments, and official versions.

Lets use Project M for an example. Project M is a mod of Smash for the Wii. Most major tournaments stopped running it, even though it was a fully fleshed out mod, with good changes, improved gameplay, etc. It's actually better than the original by FAR.

Nintendo, however, had issues with the game being played officially. Because of that, Project M, when it's at tournaments, is now a side event, and not an official event, and rarely, if ever, shown on stream.

That should really be the standard for mods and hacks. Official games only as tournament standard, with hacks and mods as side events. That allows individual players to enjoy the games in their purest form, as well as choose to participate in any tournaments using a modified version.

Borics

Banned
That should really be the standard for mods and hacks. Official games only as tournament standard, with hacks and mods as side events. That allows individual players to enjoy the games in their purest form, as well as choose to participate in any tournaments using a modified version.
THIS!!!!

MKF30

I hear where you’re coming from
Its been killing me and I finally figured it out. I knew I heard MKF30 from somewhere, you were the Sektor player from UMK3 right? Guy, I remember you beat me

THIS!!!!
Yeah I use Sektor, Cyrax and Ermac mostly. You remember that? lol wow I don't remember most people I played except for a few on here. But yeah I love Sektor in UMK3, MK 9 and MK X. Especially in in UMK3, MKT and MK 9 though. He was one of my favs! Oh yeah if it's an MK with online I played it lol. Who do you use?

Borics

Banned
Yeah I use Sektor, Cyrax and Ermac mostly. You remember that? lol wow I don't remember most people I played except for a few on here. But yeah I love Sektor in UMK3, MK 9 and MK X. Especially in in UMK3, MKT and MK 9 though. He was one of my favs! Oh yeah if it's an MK with online I played it lol. Who do you use?
This was awhile ago whenever the first UMK3 came out on Xbox Live, it’s the one you can’t download anymore but yeah I remember playing you on there Guy. You 10-0 me with Sektor, Lol, which was impressive because I always had the impression that character was complete junk. I just use Scorpion, always have and always will. Except for that brief period when Vanilla MK3 came out and I used Liu Kang until UMK3 came out.

I remember you being very friendly and helping me out with some of the things I was struggling with but it still didn’t help much, Lol. We played a few different sets but I wasn’t consistent online. You might actually still have the matches somewhere because I remember one set you recorded it on a VCR setup and may have had the matches online but I can’t find them.

Borics

Banned
how do we feed the world and reverse global warming, unfortunately....
I’m sorry but I had to touch on this because I truly believe you have to have some bolts loose if you still buy this Global Warming propaganda. Especially with all the experts who have debunked these conspiracy theories the Left is pushing. I’m not really directing this comment at you completely because you may just be slightly misinformed or got your hands on some disinformation.

It’s also not my business to feed people who don’t want to get a real job and want to live off the Govt. and use my tax money to buy free food and drugs while I have to get up every day at 4am to pick shit off the street. Excuse my language.

Welcome to TYM, enjoy it but please don't be another 1 of those people that wants the world to change because you have an opinion where you think people should all share your opinion.

You seem like a nice enough guy, just begin your stay by getting along with people and agree to disagree if 10 posts doesn't change others' opinions
Thank you. I appreciate the warm welcome and I do apologize if some of my comments sort of came off as pretentious which is why I’ve tried to clear things up several times. I really have no problems with people modding games and playing modded games, I just think the integrity of a tournament is very important. I also think it’s vital that people who represent a community are completely transparent when it comes to fake home-brewed versions of games. I love UMK3 and MK in general will always be one of my favorite series ever, so I definitely put this franchise on a pedestal.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The real UMK3 events use the vanilla UMK3 version. No gameplay edits. Tehdrewsus has been working on UMK3+ which the only differences is cosmetic stuff and I believe sound. Which are all simply improvements. The alternative gameplay versions of UMK3 like “UMK3:TE” are just for fun and aren’t used in official tournaments. There’s actually 2 separate UMK3 events coming up, one in April and one late in the year (august or September I think). Both will be, of course, using the original UMK3, no gameplay mod changes.

The off topic stuff is random as hell and I’m not sure why it went on for as long as it did. Seriously why tf did y’all talk about hairlines at all let alone in this thread? Lmao the UMK3 community is as absolutely insane as always.

Borics

Banned
The real UMK3 events use the vanilla UMK3 version. No gameplay edits. Tehdrewsus has been working on UMK3+ which the only differences is cosmetic stuff and I believe sound. Which are all simply improvements. The alternative gameplay versions of UMK3 like “UMK3:TE” are just for fun and aren’t used in official tournaments. There’s actually 2 separate UMK3 events coming up, one in April and one late in the year (august or September I think). Both will be, of course, using the original UMK3, no gameplay mod changes.
All I know is that several fake tournaments were held using fake home-brewed versions of UMK3 and it literally had me fuming the other day thinking about money being on the line.

I think you should also look at the bigger picture and ingest more of what I said. It’s not just about fake tournaments, it’s this mentality that a small group of individuals created with their fake versions of UMK3, like as if their ports are the superior editions. They destroyed the legacy of UMK3 by doing this and I should clarify with you that I have no problem with mods but let’s have some integrity as competitors, Guy.

What was wrong with UMK3? Nothing. Sure, maybe it had some bugs but it was fine as it was and like I stated yesterday. These people aren’t professionals and they don’t have the source code either. They have no clue how their changes will affect the rest of the game, that hack you mentioned in your post was loaded with wonky mechanics because some guy with no background in game development tinkered around with code by essentially reverse engineering it and then testing his changes to see what they did. I’m an Elevator Mechanic Buster, alright? When an elevator breaks down, are they going to hire the guy that cleans the toilets in their building or are they going to call my company and hire a certified worker? You can answer if you want but I’m being sarcastic.

The off topic stuff is random as hell and I’m not sure why it went on for as long as it did. Seriously why tf did y’all talk about hairlines at all let alone in this thread? Lmao the UMK3 community is as absolutely insane as always.
I do apologize for that. My Brother-in-law has been balding since he graduated High School and I feel this the root of a lot of his problems. He’s tried everything too and so yea, we got a little off-topic but a member here was just trying to give me some tips for him and we really veered off course for awhile because of other people I know who are balding.

Going bald is a really hard thing men have to deal with so I do see why that can cause a lot of stress for some men but like I kept stressing to AREZ God of War, I don’t think going bald should make your life spiral out of control. This is even worse for me because my Brother-in-Law is married to my sister, so this directly affects me.

I don’t care how bad anyone is balding but you don’t come to a Christmas party high off of whatever the hell it is you’re on, looking and smelling like a complete slob. I could smell him as soon as he walked into the house and there was a Turkey in that house baking for over 6 hours. Turkey, stuffing, Ham and all the other amazing food that was still cooking. I could smell his stench over all of that, it was nauseating and then he had the audacity to ask me if I was ok. Who does that? Who shows up to a family dinner looking like they were on a week long bender? You know he hadn’t seen his own father since Thanksgiving too? This is somebody who needs to grow up and stop worrying about his hair.

Sorry for the rant but it just bothers me that this kind of stuff goes on. We’re talking about getting your together just once a year, that’s it. It shouldn’t be that hard, especially as an adult. I know I have most of my hair too but even if I was going bald, I wouldn’t let it ruin my marriage and jeopardize my career. This is very immature and selfish and before you accuse me of being on an ego-trip. Just keep in mind that I’ve lent this man over $12,000 US dollars that I know I’m never going to see again and the only reason why I haven’t sued him is because he’s my sister’s husband.

MKF30

This was awhile ago whenever the first UMK3 came out on Xbox Live, it’s the one you can’t download anymore but yeah I remember playing you on there Guy. You 10-0 me with Sektor, Lol, which was impressive because I always had the impression that character was complete junk. I just use Scorpion, always have and always will. Except for that brief period when Vanilla MK3 came out and I used Liu Kang until UMK3 came out.

I remember you being very friendly and helping me out with some of the things I was struggling with but it still didn’t help much, Lol. We played a few different sets but I wasn’t consistent online. You might actually still have the matches somewhere because I remember one set you recorded it on a VCR setup and may have had the matches online but I can’t find them.

Oh yeah wow I figured it was either on Xbox or DS lol. I played both, yeah the servers no longer exist. Wow, yeah that was like 10 years ago right? Damn time flies. Yeah I love Sektor, and unlike MK 11 the lower tiers in UMK3 can actually do damage which is one reason why I love it as one of my fav MK's. The game is very balanced for a 90's game with no patches on whim etc, they just had revisions back then. Scorpion I respect in that game because he wasn't easy to use like some other games. I used him a little bit in UMK3 he was a bit of work to win with as well, sadly he was hardly picked because Smoke was Scorpion on steroids so most just used him. Yeah Mk 3 haha fun game but so busted til UMK3 hit. Sub-Zero could infinite you in the corner by freezing moves til you're dead and his Ice Clone was soooo broke lol. Thanks though appreciate that, yeah I am friendly with others who are cool. Every other MK game was far nicer with most people online compared to MK 11...like holy lord if you play it online you know what I mean, most people are so toxic in the game it's ridiculous. Yeah haha I used the VCR method because I had a capture card but the damn thing broke wouldn't work and they wouldn't give me a refund since I opened it so I said screw it, will just record then retape them to my channel. Thankfully now most FG have built in DVR's

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
All I know is that several fake tournaments were held using fake home-brewed versions of UMK3 and it literally had me fuming the other day thinking about money being on the line.

I think you should also look at the bigger picture and ingest more of what I said. It’s not just about fake tournaments, it’s this mentality that a small group of individuals created with their fake versions of UMK3, like as if their ports are the superior editions. They destroyed the legacy of UMK3 by doing this and I should clarify with you that I have no problem with mods but let’s have some integrity as competitors, Guy.

What was wrong with UMK3? Nothing. Sure, maybe it had some bugs but it was fine as it was and like I stated yesterday. These people aren’t professionals and they don’t have the source code either. They have no clue how their changes will affect the rest of the game, that hack you mentioned in your post was loaded with wonky mechanics because some guy with no background in game development tinkered around with code by essentially reverse engineering it and then testing his changes to see what they did. I’m an Elevator Mechanic Buster, alright? When an elevator breaks down, are they going to hire the guy that cleans the toilets in their building or are they going to call my company and hire a certified worker? You can answer if you want but I’m being sarcastic.

I do apologize for that. My Brother-in-law has been balding since he graduated High School and I feel this the root of a lot of his problems. He’s tried everything too and so yea, we got a little off-topic but a member here was just trying to give me some tips for him and we really veered off course for awhile because of other people I know who are balding.

Going bald is a really hard thing men have to deal with so I do see why that can cause a lot of stress for some men but like I kept stressing to AREZ God of War, I don’t think going bald should make your life spiral out of control. This is even worse for me because my Brother-in-Law is married to my sister, so this directly affects me.

I don’t care how bad anyone is balding but you don’t come to a Christmas party high off of whatever the hell it is you’re on, looking and smelling like a complete slob. I could smell him as soon as he walked into the house and there was a Turkey in that house baking for over 6 hours. Turkey, stuffing, Ham and all the other amazing food that was still cooking. I could smell his stench over all of that, it was nauseating and then he had the audacity to ask me if I was ok. Who does that? Who shows up to a family dinner looking like they were on a week long bender? You know he hadn’t seen his own father since Thanksgiving too? This is somebody who needs to grow up and stop worrying about his hair.

Sorry for the rant but it just bothers me that this kind of stuff goes on. We’re talking about getting your together just once a year, that’s it. It shouldn’t be that hard, especially as an adult. I know I have most of my hair too but even if I was going bald, I wouldn’t let it ruin my marriage and jeopardize my career. This is very immature and selfish and before you accuse me of being on an ego-trip. Just keep in mind that I’ve lent this man over $12,000 US dollars that I know I’m never going to see again and the only reason why I haven’t sued him is because he’s my sister’s husband.
Does your brother in law have an online handle? And if so, is it perhaps “MrIgotBald”? Just curious.

Anyway, as far as I’m aware UMK3+ has no gameplay changes or differences. But I haven’t played UMK3 in like 3 years and never played UMK3+ so I’m just basing it off of what I’ve seen/heard.

Borics

Banned
Does your brother in law have an online handle? And if so, is it perhaps “MrIgotBald”? Just curious.

Anyway, as far as I’m aware UMK3+ has no gameplay changes or differences. But I haven’t played UMK3 in like 3 years and never played UMK3+ so I’m just basing it off of what I’ve seen/heard.
No and I’m not even sure what you’re getting at. Is that some kind of an inside joke? My Brother-in-law hasn’t touched a video game since the original Xbox came out, Lol.

I’ll say it again I guess, it doesn’t matter if all you change is the ‘o’ in “Scorpion” to the number zero, it’s still a conflict of interest and would never be tolerated outside of this tiny community.

Borics

Banned
Oh yeah wow I figured it was either on Xbox or DS lol. I played both, yeah the servers no longer exist. Wow, yeah that was like 10 years ago right? Damn time flies. Yeah I love Sektor, and unlike MK 11 the lower tiers in UMK3 can actually do damage which is one reason why I love it as one of my fav MK's. The game is very balanced for a 90's game with no patches on whim etc, they just had revisions back then. Scorpion I respect in that game because he wasn't easy to use like some other games. I used him a little bit in UMK3 he was a bit of work to win with as well, sadly he was hardly picked because Smoke was Scorpion on steroids so most just used him. Yeah Mk 3 haha fun game but so busted til UMK3 hit. Sub-Zero could infinite you in the corner by freezing moves til you're dead and his Ice Clone was soooo broke lol. Thanks though appreciate that, yeah I am friendly with others who are cool. Every other MK game was far nicer with most people online compared to MK 11...like holy lord if you play it online you know what I mean, most people are so toxic in the game it's ridiculous. Yeah haha I used the VCR method because I had a capture card but the damn thing broke wouldn't work and they wouldn't give me a refund since I opened it so I said screw it, will just record then retape them to my channel. Thankfully now most FG have built in DVR's
I just think Scorpion is the coolest character ever created and always pick him. I don’t care how low he is on the tier list either, I still use him.

I can’t remember this guys name for the life of me but I remember beating him really bad with Scorpion, I think he was using Cyrax maybe but anyways, he was screaming in my headphones about how stupid I was for using Scorpion instead of Smoke. He called me every name in the book and said some insane shit about hurting me in person if I ever picked Scorpion offline. I was destroying him the whole time too and he kept saying I was stupid for not fully punishing him with the right combos. It was really weird and at one point he started opening up about how he was attracted to men. I don’t care what your orientation is but it was just random and then when I told him I didn’t want to talk about his sex life, he accused me of being homophobic.

My Brother-in-law experimented with his sexuality in college, I don’t care what you do but I’m just not interested in having that conversation with other men. I remember I looked him too and all I can say is that he had really nice hair, it was very full and thick.

MKF30

@BoricsYeah I hear ya. I use scorp in mk 2, mk 4, mk da, mk vs DC and mk 9. I'm the same way with Ermac, Fujin, Sektor and Raiden regardless of tier. If they're in a game I'm maining them.

Lol yeah I've had a few screamers in mk 9 and mk 11. One guy the other night pulled on me and even admitted it saying " I was cheating yo, fuck did shit yo" I was jade, he was scorpion lol. I still got credit but thought that was hilarious. The people who tell on the mic to complete strangers make me laugh.

Lol. The strangest thing I had happen to me was on mk deception online this gay dude kept asking me if I would hook up with a guy because he liked my voice lol. I was like oh ok look at the time have to get going now but ggs lol

Borics

Banned
Lol. The strangest thing I had happen to me was on mk deception online this gay dude kept asking me if I would hook up with a guy because he liked my voice lol. I was like oh ok look at the time have to get going now but ggs lol
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same guy I ran into on UMK3, Lol. The guy I ran into gave me his MySpace to look up and that’s how I know he had really nice hair. Like I said in my last post, it was incredibly full and thick, it also had a slight wave to it. He basically looked like if John Goodman from Roseanne had a son. I think he mentioned being over 6ft4 too and close to 275lbs. This was a very large person with an incredibly bad attitude and zero talent in a game he claimed to have “mastered.” I blocked him after awhile because he sent me multiple messages exposing himself on Xbox Live and said it was by accident which I don’t buy for a second. So I removed him from my friend’s list and sent him a message saying “Sorry, I took you off my friend’s list by accident.” Lol.

I have yet to play MK11 or MKX but I used Scorpion in MK9 and thought he was a decent enough character. I really enjoyed his normals in that game and his fatalities were pretty cool too. Unfortunately Boon stopped supporting that game for Injustice which I’m not surprised about. Boon’s always looking out for his Shekels and I get where he’s coming from but I really wish he’d start taking his products a little more seriously but then again I wasn’t super crazy for MK9 or anything.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for this rumor. I can’t tell you how bad I’ve been dying for these klassics to come out again so I have some new people to play these amazing titles with and not rummage through a million different fake versions of a game that didn’t need to be hacked in the first place. It really is a shame that those klassics were buried with slander around the time MK9 came out, maybe there would be more people on Xbox playing Arcade Kollection still?

DeftMonk

Noob
Sorry about my previous off topic rant. I realize here is not the place for that.

It’s just that...(proceeds to write essay about some guy’s negative frame hair line and s tier drug abuse issues. Also something about Christmas).

Good ol’ TYM.

Borics

Banned
@BoricsYeah I hear ya. I use scorp in mk 2, mk 4, mk da, mk vs DC and mk 9. I'm the same way with Ermac, Fujin, Sektor and Raiden regardless of tier. If they're in a game I'm maining them.
I definitely remember your Ermac in mk9, hands down the best Ermac ever. I remember watching this video of you destroying Crazy Dominican and my jaw literally dropped because it was Crazy freakin’ Dominican getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter. I had never seen someone beat Crazy Dominican that bad let alone someone lose that bad in mk9 yet. This was also very early in the game’s lifespan too so it was incredibly impressive because I feel like the optimal way of playing it had not been completely fleshed out by the “pros” yet.

A freakin tournament player losing to spacing, fireballs and full screen punishes.

Mk9 had some really memorable sets and tournaments that still give me goosebumps, I’d say that set was definitely top 5. I can never forget Justin Wong winning pdp and that’s one of those wins that really puts it in perspective for you too, like that dynamic between Gods and the rest of them.

MKF30

I definitely remember your Ermac in mk9, hands down the best Ermac ever. I remember watching this video of you destroying Crazy Dominican and my jaw literally dropped because it was Crazy freakin’ Dominican getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter. I had never seen someone beat Crazy Dominican that bad let alone someone lose that bad in mk9 yet. This was also very early in the game’s lifespan too so it was incredibly impressive because I feel like the optimal way of playing it had not been completely fleshed out by the “pros” yet.

A freakin tournament player losing to spacing, fireballs and full screen punishes.

Mk9 had some really memorable sets and tournaments that still give me goosebumps, I’d say that set was definitely top 5. I can never forget Justin Wong winning pdp and that’s one of those wins that really puts it in perspective for you too, like that dynamic between Gods and the rest of them.
Thanks I could never afford a tournament however I played everyone on xbox including tourney guys. Yeah I loved ermac, he was fun as hell in mk 9. The crazy bros ar2 very nice. I had both on my fl. Crazy Dominican the first one, had the best kitana I've ever played in mk 9.

Most players tend to be rushdown guys, footsies etc I can do that but I'm more of a keep away, zoning player.

Lol john Goodman haha. Yeah some people are mean others strange and some dont interact at all. Like real life I've found you can bump into all kinds of people online. That's for sure.

Yep, boon loves his scorpion. He was fun in mk 9, mid tier but could do damage and zone even a little with the fire lol.

Yeah let's hope so the classics are the best afterall, they never get old.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23

Dude for a group of people, which turns out they didn't have anywhere near as much influence on the tourney scene of UMK3 like you said they did, they sure are living in your head rent free lmao. (and in hindsight are probably not even real considering you still haven't posted a single shred of evidence of them)

Borics

Banned
Dude for a group of people, which turns out they didn't have anywhere near as much influence on the tourney scene of UMK3 like you said they did, they sure are living in your head rent free lmao. (and in hindsight are probably not even real considering you still haven't posted a single shred of evidence of them)
Tell me when the last tournament for UMK3 was that used an official port of the game.