What's new

Combo List - Smoke Robo Smoke Combo Thread

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Just saw someone post this but if you end in spear, do ex invisibility then standing 3 you are at the same advantage as you would normally be when setting up the vortex. Ideally you have more time, and you don't have to worry ab having 1 frame to work with.

Thoughts??

I'm ab to get out bed and test this lol
Getting the timing right on spear exinvis s3 is pretty tough , I'm sure with practice it will be easy as pie tho

f24

Don't F*** with a God
Just saw someone post this but if you end in spear, do ex invisibility then standing 3 you are at the same advantage as you would normally be when setting up the vortex. Ideally you have more time, and you don't have to worry ab having 1 frame to work with.

Thoughts??

I'm ab to get out bed and test this lol
how does that work? isn't spear punishable at -13?

boba_buster

Noob saibot
You can still invis- s3xphase as well but u still need meter for the overhead vortex option on males and that's the only thing the invis helps with because the low option is
Unreactable. So your burning two bars for an overhead

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Does ex spear let u non ex invis with 3 phase follow up? That might be another option for males since it doesn't drag them to you , you could maybe use njp as the overhead option instead of b1? Hmm I really think I'm on to something here!

boba_buster

Noob saibot
I'm at work , someone try this , end combo w s4 ex spear -regular invisibility - s3 njp on a male, I would think that s4 into ex spear should leave them close enough for the s3 to connect , don't want to use phase after s3 cuz u need all the advantage possible to jail the njp

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
If I'm already spending a bar on invisibility I feel like I will just use b3 sb for another setup or just go for b1 spear. At least with b1 I can get 30 % meterless

boba_buster

Noob saibot
The idea is to have a one bar invisible vortex for males and females , restarting in ex spear on males make you burn two bars to stay safe , one for ex invis and one for ex spear . Where my idea is if you end the vortex in ex spear you should have enough time to use a non ex invis and still land the s3 , and then use njp as your overhead option to begin the vortex again so your only burning one bar instead of two

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm at work , someone try this , end combo w s4 ex spear -regular invisibility - s3 njp on a male, I would think that s4 into ex spear should leave them close enough for the s3 to connect , don't want to use phase after s3 cuz u need all the advantage possible to jail the njp
I couldn't get it to work. In the corner doing raw S4~Ex Trident, Invis you can connect a D1 but it's like a just frame lol Or it feels like it.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Hmm that means there's still hope! I think we're gonna figure out these gender specific invis vortex's. He needs it lol

boba_buster

Noob saibot
D1 is 7 frames right? So what 7 frame starters does he have that have enough advantage to restart the vortex with njp?