What's new

Combo List - Smoke Robo Smoke Combo Thread

HappyPow

Noob
Yes, So your combos are sheet. Have you even tried to search what strings, attacks involve LESS damage scalling? I guess not. Give me some time for me to do a new vid of Smoke. 38% Even with the new patch.

Last edited:

Beckmann_2420

I am the Infantry! FOLLOW ME!
Jip meterless vortex after Spear for midscreen of 22%, 24% and 27%, also one bar for 31%

If I'm not mistaken, there is no reset in there. Meaning the 21 or S3 after the trident jip.

You did trident jip -> oh/low xx sb which if the sb connects will then just knock them on the ground for minimal dmg ending the combo.

*Edit- I haven't done a lot of playing/research after this new patch. I have heard that the vortex was unchanged? Forgive me for my ignorance if it has and enlighten my scrubass! :DOGE

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Is it true that smoke remains pretty much the same? I heard he lost his vortex so I want to confirm before I lab this variant.

Beckmann_2420

No you don't , and exsmoke bomb is only +5 now, but personally I think it's less than that but I haven't tested
ok was just making sure because in the video it showed him meterburning sb for both OH and low. Last time I played I remember only having to meterburn the OH, except if you were in the corner.

Beckmann_2420

You are correct , he got nerfed but not that bad thank god lol
Ok, then from what I gather, there is no need to 21 or S3 after trident->jip to start the vortex again? Just trident->jip-> then the 50/50. Looks like the JIP now gives the hit adv for the 50/50.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Ok, then from what I gather, there is no need to 21 or S3 after trident->jip to start the vortex again? Just trident->jip-> then the 50/50. Looks like the JIP now gives the hit adv for the 50/50.
Yes , you can use 21 but the over head is armorable , maybe we could experiment with njp as the overhead?

boba_buster

Noob saibot
You should figure out tech for the GMSZ matchup brah its so hard
Gotta stay mid screen and work the b21 ex spear , don't phase in the corner until his clone expires, njp will beat b2 if they are stupid enough to try and armor break someone with no armor. Try to stay walking back and keep enough space to use b21 to get out the corner

pretty much what ive got so far, jump back kick+air throw and jump back punch in corner lands sometimes and s3 and 111 lands sometimes when hes coming past clone

Last edited:

boba_buster

Noob saibot
pretty much what ive got so far, jump back kick+air throw and jump back punch in corner lands sometimes and for some reason s3 lands sometimes
Has anyone tested if air throw has anti projectile property's? Would be great for jumping at IA shit and kitanas etc

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Why does no one use: JIP xx Phase Forward for guaranteeing b1 and b3 iirc it jails into b1 and b3.
EDIT: Disregard this post my armor timing is shit.

Last edited: