What's new

Robin and Dr. Fate WatchTower Breakdowns

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I don't think its a competition man. They probably just don't want to give up dirt on the games boss so far from release. Some people do still care about spoilers.
Why was Superman in IGAU beta then? Lol I wouldn't be as salty if they didn't already have him on the website and everything else lol I'll wait if I have to, I don't like it tho

Why do they keep breaking down characters that have already gotten more screen time than several of the other announced characters?

Hold on, they are breaking down two interesting characters TODAY?
Have they finally learned?!

Oh wait no, nevermind, since there is still nothing remotely relevant for the The Flash players (like actual gameplay huh), I guess not.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Why was Superman in IGAU beta then? Lol I wouldn't be as salty if they didn't already have him on the website and everything else lol I'll wait if I have to, I don't like it tho
Cause no one knew the story in the IGAU demo, not beta, demo. You didn't even see Shinnok until close to release, same will be for Brainiac, probably gotta beat the story to unlock him too lol.

Dayvon

Noob
He is younger- isnt he? the character model looks around 17-19 to me.

or would you like him to be younger, like around 14?

just curious...
I meant around 14 years old. I personally would have liked that better. He could of had the size of one of the smaller females. That way it wouldn't be any hurtbox issues

All in all I'm excited he's in the game. I'm not complaining just curious of what the people think.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Do you wish Robin was younger or do you like the way he is in the game?
I wish that he was younger. But I understand they probably didn't want create a character with a standing hitbox half the size of other characters. Honestly, I imagine they probably didn't have a solution for that.

FinalBoss_FGC

Cause no one knew the story in the IGAU demo, not beta, demo. You didn't even see Shinnok until close to release, same will be for Brainiac, probably gotta beat the story to unlock him too lol.
So sorry I said beta lmao idk why you made such a big deal about that.

Jan 30th was when Story Trailer was released

IGAU Demo was April 2nd.

But you know everything

trufenix

bye felicia
We didn't even know Superman was the boss of the first game, they never said it cause that would've given away the whole alternate universe plot.

Also people would fucking riot if you waited 12 months of development on a dc fighting game and didn't show Superman footage.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
I wish that he was younger. But I understand they probably didn't want create a character with a standing hitbox half the size of other characters. Honestly, I imagine they probably didn't have a solution for that.
That and they probly don't want to put a "kid" in a fighting game I imagine

I meant around 14 years old. I personally would have liked that better. He could of had the size of one of the smaller females. That way it wouldn't be any hurtbox issues

All in all I'm excited he's in the game. I'm not complaining just curious of what the people think.
Wasn't Damian Wayne already in Injustice 1 as the Injustice universe's Nightwing? Kind of too late to go back now and make him 10 years younger.

We didn't even know Superman was the boss of the first game, they never said it cause that would've given away the whole alternate universe plot.

Also people would fucking riot if you waited 12 months of development on a dc fighting game and didn't show Superman footage.
Ya the story has brainiac and darkseid. I have no idea what the plot is. I'm glad they are not promoting it like a super revealing movie trailer

FinalBoss_FGC

Like I just said, the story trailer came out 3 months before demo...and it showed Wonder woman and Supes talking totalitarian

trufenix

bye felicia
Ya the story has brainiac and darkseid. I have no idea what the plot is. I'm glad they are not promoting it like a super revealing movie trailer
It's NRS, they always keep it close to the vest. I'm just assuming this Supergirl trailer is finally going to bring in the whole Braniac angle, cause right now it looks like the primary bad guy is either Grodd or Wonder Woman if you go by trailers alone.

I think Darkseid's gonna be on Goro (non-canon) duty this time around. Either that or Cyborg would have a bigger part since he's the one with an Apokalyps cameo in his super.

JDM

Noob
@CoRzus tbh I don't think there will be any footage/breakdown of Braniac, you won't see his moves until you beat arcade ladder and vs. him at the end.
Much like MKX with Shinnok
man i wanna see him the most out of all the characters. :((

its kinda cool that I'm not gonna know anything about his moveset until i play him though lol

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
So sorry I said beta lmao idk why you made such a big deal about that.

Jan 30th was when Story Trailer was released

IGAU Demo was April 2nd.

But you know everything
Same way as MKX, you won't see the boss til close to release man, you'll see Brainiac eventually.