What's new

RM Sonicfox wins Mortal Kombat 9 at NEC15!

Zerg

Main: Rain
How is Chris G top 3?!?!? Guys this is embarrassing!! The guy doesn't play the game!!!

And @Perfect Legend why don't you stop talking and challenge Forever King to a MM, so we can decide once and for all who has the 2nd best Lao. Cause obviously @pboardplayer has the best Lao.

coolwhip

Noob
After theorycrafting and hitting the lab for roughly 20 seconds:
Awesome. Is this consistent as far as punishing ex tele? I'm guessing the window is tighter since you're using standing 2. Or can it be just replaced by standing 1 into net followed by the reset?

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Awesome. Is this consistent as far as punishing ex tele? I'm guessing the window is tighter since you're using standing 2. Or can it be just replaced by standing 1 into net followed by the reset?
Well Sub punishes EH-Tele with standing 2 at 9-frames and it's tight. Not in front of my Xbox so I couldn't guarantee, but I doubt Cyrax's 2 would hit. Standing 1 is fast enough. Just wonder about the hit box because Sub's 2 good.

Btw, people not punishing EH-Tele is infuriating to watch.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
How is Chris G top 3?!?!? Guys this is embarrassing!! The guy doesn't play the game!!!
Chris frigging G hahaha. He was probably the most fun part of the tournament. I believe @Slips and @K7L33THA used to say it back on the KTP, but can we admit that Chris G was (is?) the best Reptile player? The guy just understands the character so well, even though he barely plays hahaha.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I'll test on ex tele after finals ;;;; but standing 1 will not work for roll. Standing 2 animation brings you closer to Mileena for the 121 to hit, after the forward dash xx ex bomb

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Losing to Chris G will never be "embarrassing", I'm sure you're just joking though.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

And @Perfect Legend why don't you stop talking and challenge Forever King to a MM, so we can decide once and for all who has the 2nd best Lao. Cause obviously @pboardplayer has the best Lao.
with all due respect to pboard and King they do not have two EVO wins under their belt. PL is without a doubt the best Kung Lao player

Zerg

Losing to Chris G will never be "embarrassing", I'm sure you're just joking though.
It IS embarrassing, the guy plays like 10 different games. I've even heard him ask people how to do specific moves, lol the guy also plays in the same pattern against everyone. I still don't get why people lose.

Zerg

I don't get why people still say this. He pretty much enters MK at every tourney he's at. That's already more tourneys than most people here go to. Be glad he supports it.
I am glad he supports it, the more people that play MK the better. But to lose to someone that doesn't play other than 15 mins at tournaments is bad. Well at least that's how I would feel.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
It IS embarrassing, the guy plays like 10 different games. I've even heard him ask people how to do specific moves, lol the guy also plays in the same pattern against everyone. I still don't get why people lose.
Have you played him? I have and while I beat him, playing him was almost surreal. His fundamental understanding of fundamentals and mind games is almost surreal to fight at times. He's just an exceptional player and there is no shame in losing to him, trust me.

Props to @Cossner for doing so well in MK and INJ

I am glad he supports it, the more people that play MK the better. But to lose to someone that doesn't play other than 15 mins at tournaments is bad. Well at least that's how I would feel.
He's just naturally really good at the game and had proven it repeatedly. It's really not that big of a deal.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
It's whatevs I played like poopy caca and dropped like 3 game winning combos :(
However, he does have more tournament experience than 99.999% of this community so there's that.
Props to @Cossner for doing so well in MK and INJ
Thank you ;_; could've done better though. By the end of Slayer's match I was shaking of how intense it was, it didn't help lol.
Chris g reptile back on top

Intradesting
TEMPORARILY AND BECAUSE IM A NICE GUY AND I KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It's whatevs I played like poopy caca and dropped like 3 game winning combos :(
However, he does have more tournament experience than 99.999% of this community so there's that.

Thank you ;_; could've done better though. By the end of Slayer's match I was shaking of how intense it was, it didn't help lol.

TEMPORARILY AND BECAUSE IM A NICE GUY AND I KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY.
Cossner I was really happy w your green arrow and performance though in inj

Dare I say.....I was rooting for u no lie