What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Evolution 2014!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Maybe now those ridiculous Batgirl downplayers on here can accept that SonixFox being the only Batgirl placing in tournaments doesn't mean she's bad and he's just good it's because he's good and the character is broken and they are bad
Who the fuck had ever said that batgirl is bad? In private and publicly I've always said the BG is OP as fuck. The fact that certain parts of her gameplay are lacking doesn't change the fact that she's a great character.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Big props to MIT for taking Theo out and placing 3rd and outplacing your bro Denzell (sorry man, I had to :p)

Props to Pig for getting 2nd, sorry it had to end the way it did in GF, but it's good to see you back in form.

Last but not least, congrats Sonicfox for taking Evo! You proved a lot of people wrong (even me) and got a bright future ahead of you and no idiot stream monster can take that away from you.

BRUTALITY

Banned
Who the fuck had ever said that batgirl is bad? In private and publicly I've always said the BG is OP as fuck. The fact that certain parts of her gameplay are lacking doesn't change the fact that she's a great character.
maybe he was not talking about you. maybe he was talking about all the other batgirl downplayers. either way you seem pretty guilty/defensive lol

Congrats to @SonicFox5000 for beating me twice lol and taking evo, bro u are a beast
Congrats @AK Pig Of The Hut for putting on a solid performance and showing masterful zod play
Congrats @PPJ ( forgot his tag) for being a beast with characters not seen much like hawkgirl and bringing the hype
Congrats @Noobe for having a kick ass doomsday, u r sick
Congrats @Denzell for getting another evo top 8 and also for keeping my head straight when tournaments werent going my way. I could have easily gave up, but u kept me on the right path, love ya bro!
Congrats @GGA 16 Bit for having an amazing catwoman and playing incredibly at evo
Congrats @EMPEROR_THEO for being super consistant and just being a completely solid player
Also thanks to all those who support me and I am glad I was able to deliver to you guys some remarkable matches :)
#YEEEEEAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
maybe he was not talking about you. maybe he was talking about all the other batgirl downplayers. either way you seem pretty guilty/defensive lol
The quote was directed exactly at me. He strawmans and calls me a downplayer because I don't think BG wins every single matchup 7-3.

I actually had to argue with some prominent members of he community who legitimately didn't think BG was top 5. Consensus among most of the competitors at EVO was the BG isn't as good as people say she is.

No one who plays BG downplays her. Everyone is very honest about how good she is. This myth that BG players downplay is simply not true.

BRUTALITY

Banned
The quote was directed exactly at me. He strawmans and calls me a downplayer because I don't think BG wins every single matchup 7-3.

I actually had to argue with some prominent members of he community who legitimately didn't think BG was top 5. Consensus among most of the competitors at EVO was the BG isn't as good as people say she is.

No one who plays BG downplays her. Everyone is very honest about how good she is. This myth that BG players downplay is simply not true.
yeah her neutral game is pretty weak after all.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Congrats to @SonicFox5000 for beating me twice lol and taking evo, bro u are a beast
Congrats @AK Pig Of The Hut for putting on a solid performance and showing masterful zod play
Congrats @PPJ ( forgot his tag) for being a beast with characters not seen much like hawkgirl and bringing the hype
Congrats @Noobe for having a kick ass doomsday, u r sick
Congrats @Denzell for getting another evo top 8 and also for keeping my head straight when tournaments werent going my way. I could have easily gave up, but u kept me on the right path, love ya bro!
Congrats @GGA 16 Bit for having an amazing catwoman and playing incredibly at evo
Congrats @EMPEROR_THEO for being super consistant and just being a completely solid player
Also thanks to all those who support me and I am glad I was able to deliver to you guys some remarkable matches :)
#YEEEEEAAAPPPPPPPPPPP
id say your startin to get weighed down with all those evo medals now bro , good shit

Gankula

Noob
Pig catches sonic slipping, 25-35% at best. Sonic catches pigi slipping, 50+%. No other character gets 50% punishes. Good shit on sonic fox for taking Evo, but god damn that character is dumb. Your opponent needs to make 3-4 bad choices and bam, teehee 50% of your life is gone. Shit with KF all i get is a measly 30% on punish.

Yea Fox is good no doubt, Congrats...but Batgirl is and always has been Dumb. The way the character is constructed with being crazy reset damage/momentum based while being very elusive and easily discouraging any sort of zoning, interactable, footsie or close range momentum *against* her... "Neutral game" for what exactly??

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I don't know why some people can't accept that Sonicfox is just THAT good, batgirl is a very good character but is not like he fought the joker or shazam, he fought Zod, another DLC and also a VERY good character, the thing is few people has explored Zod. Anyway, I was rooting for Sonicfox, he has that agressive style, always on point, always going forward, no retreat, no surrender, he deserved it, and he is the IGAU champion. Congrats.