What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Evolution 2014!

Grats @SonicFox5000 and @AK Pig Of The Hut.

I don't think there is anyone who has sacrificed more in their life or works harder than Pig to be successful in Injustice. And for that reason I rooted for him in the Grand Finals. It's just an unfortunate circumstance for him that he plays during a time where young sonicfox is hitting his prime and becoming a phenom in the fighting games he chooses to play.

Mad props and respect regardless, 2nd Place at evo is nothing to goff at.

Finally god bless MIT. You took down the king of atlantis with Deathstroke which just goes to show despite the loudest people in the community who spout off on how shitty a character is that with hard work and dedication you can still use such characters to take down the best in the game.

@SonicFox5000 congratulations you did an amazing job my friend whomains Batgirl would be pleased to know about this win and I'm sure it'll make him try and learn her that much more because of it lol.

@AK Pig Of The Hut You were amazing and godlike you did a great job this year don't let this 2nd place get you down you've done amazing at Injustice and I hope you continue along with playing MKX you playing Injustice gets me mad hype to watch tourneys keep it up.

On a side note MIT fucking beasted that shit with Deathstroke I was gone over that play so good to see Aqualame get blown up by "low tier" characters like DS

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Anyone else looking in awe at the play record on Sonicfox?

All 2-0's and 3-0's save for when he went 2-3 and was sent to losers by Pig of the Hut in some VERY close sets.
My god that is some wonderful play stats.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Im really not a fan of first to 2. Is that what it is, am I reading that correctly? You only have to win two matches to beat someone I ask thee?

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Tournament placings dont equal how good a character is. Hawkgirl and Shazam have won more majors than Zod, Bane, Wonder Woman, Sinestro, etc

But props to SonicFox5k

I think we can put an end to this "The best player of the moment" stuff

Also it was a huge suprise to see MiT make it so far!

ryublaze

Noob
yo congrats to @SonicFox5000 for winning evo. You could tell that it wasn't just batgirl, he was outplaying EVERYONE and his reactions and execution were on point. He freaking 6-0'ed Pig of the Hut!!! Also congrats to @AK Pig Of The Hut for getting 2nd with Zod! Was happy to see you made it that far and it goes to show that hard work definitely pays off.

And huge shoutouts to @MITDJT and @KingHippo for repping Deathstroke. Both of you played extremely well. MIT using DS in top 8 and knocking out Theo was awesome.

Goldi

Noob
Gonna cougar on that fox in a few more years....

I tease lol. Congrats @SonicFox5000! I love that about NRS games though! they bring out these young and talented players, that you get to watch grow and rock out harder every year. And it doesn't get much harder than EVO! Congrats again, all of top eight down to last place get props from me :D