What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at CEO 2014!

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
So if villains make a top 8 like this happen again at Evo, the game is probably officially dead right? That kinda Aquaman stuff is gonna result in the same booing as Superman eye lasers last year, and Injustice barely survived that.

This is the real Deg222 (Best Aquaman in the US).

Honestly, after this fallout I'm just dropping Zatanna and switching accounts. It's too hard to win with a C tier character. Aquaman is super fun to play imo and very hype (Aaaaaahhhh!!!). I could care less about the fans, I'm in it to win tournaments. Not gonna be the guy that loses in grandfinals because I'm too stubborn to give myself a 5-5 matchup cough 16bit cough

E

Eldriken

Honestly, after this fallout I'm just dropping Zatanna and switching accounts. It's too hard to win with a C tier character. Aquaman is super fun to play imo and very hype (Aaaaaahhhh!!!). I could care less about the fans, I'm in it to win tournaments. Not gonna be the guy that loses in grandfinals because I'm too stubborn to give myself a 5-5 matchup cough 16bit cough
I think the real @deg222 knows the difference between "could care less" and "couldn't care less." :DOGE

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god

HEEL TURN

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
case closed? ^ agree with all yall.

and i think the myth of a "weak neutral game" is horse shit by now. how the fuck can she have a weak neutral with

-two projectiles, one is multi directional, one can be canceled and on hit traps the opponent free
-track teleport from ground and mid air
-mid air cancels and retreating teleport
-fast dash with no recovery
-good range low vortex starter
-FAST ADVANCING ARMOR BREAKING MULTI HIT SPECIAL WHICH ENDS IN MIXUP AND IS SAFE ON WAKEUP
-strings are hard to punish (for me)

im so tired of the batgirl downplay, i think most of that is behind us though
Only 2 things you mentioned have anything to do with her neutral game.

People try to downplay the actual players behind the characters to make them feel like they're actually good. Instead of just giving the players props.

Good shit Sonic and Deg, only player to win a major twice with Batgirl, while 7 pages of people watch from a distance and try to convince themselves that it's the character and not SonicFox and Deg.

I always respect competition, doesn't matter how it's won.

People try to downplay the actual players behind the characters to make them feel like they're actually good. Instead of just giving the players props.

Good shit Sonic and Deg, only player to win a major twice with Batgirl, while 7 pages of people watch from a distance and try to convince themselves that it's the character and not SonicFox and Deg.

I always respect competition, doesn't matter how it's won.
QFT the player still has to obtain wins and this is a thread for props, not complaining. If ppl on tym want to whine, then take it somewhere else. We should be congratulating sonic fox's win.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I dont think you're a villain! I think Theo is the only villain, and it's simply on the basis of "he's winning, someone has to stop him!" and not because he seems like a jerk or anything. Filipino Champ in Marvel, now there's a bad guy. Some games don't have a clear "bad guy" so we have to pick villains on the basis of simply wanting to see someone lose because they win a lot. It probably looks something like...

TOP HEELS
Filipino Champ for MVC
Theo for IGAU
Infiltration for SF
Mango for Smash
Anakin for Tekken (even though he's an awesome guy)
Justin Wong for KI

TOP FACES
KaneBlueRiver for MVC
16bit for IGAU
Dieminion for SF
Armada for Smash (maybe Wobbles?)
Bronson for Tekken
Tyrant for KI (cmon, he uses Spinal!)
Theo isn't a heel! Mango isn't either imo. For smash it is HungryBox for sure. And for marvel it is ChrisG even though i always root for Chris.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
F. Champ is pretty much unanimously considered a tool. I never thought Infiltration was really a dick or anything, just cocky.

I don't like UMvC3 really, but I like to root for Chris G when he's up too. Even if it's soul fist for dayz.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I don't like UMvC3 really, but I like to root for Chris G when he's up too. Even if it's soul fist for dayz.
My favorite players are Justin Wong and then a lot of people who play weird or lower-tier teams. I love Justin because he's a top top player using a sub-optimal team. Storm??? There IS no other Storm, that's how good he is!

I have nothing against Chris G, even though I don't generally cheer for him anymore in Marvel. Everyone talks about how braindead his team is... well, tons of people have tried to copy him, but no one is crushing tournaments with that team except for him! It's not the team, it's Chris Jesus.

E

Eldriken

My favorite players are Justin Wong and then a lot of people who play weird or lower-tier teams. I love Justin because he's a top top player using a sub-optimal team. Storm??? There IS no other Storm, that's how good he is!

I have nothing against Chris G, even though I don't generally cheer for him anymore in Marvel. Everyone talks about how braindead his team is... well, tons of people have tried to copy him, but no one is crushing tournaments with that team except for him! It's not the team, it's Chris Jesus.
His team and him are both the problem. No one has his execution, so they can't make his team work for them like he can.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
His team and him are both the problem. No one has his execution, so they can't make his team work for them like he can.
Chris G IS MorriDoom haha. I agree that it's arguably the best player in the world playing the best team in the game, but even that wasn't enough to win Evo last year.

Chris G is just insanely smart. I think other players have the execution to make it work, but it's his decision making (when to go in, when to call Doom assist, which fireball pattern to use and with what exact timing) that sets him apart from everyone else who tries to use his team.

E

Eldriken

Chris G IS MorriDoom haha. I agree that it's arguably the best player in the world playing the best team in the game, but even that wasn't enough to win Evo last year.

Chris G is just insanely smart. I think other players have the execution to make it work, but it's his decision making (when to go in, when to call Doom assist, which fireball pattern to use and with what exact timing) that sets him apart from everyone else who tries to use his team.
MorriDoom is the dumbest combination ever in the game. Soul Fist does retarded damage/chip damage, builds meter while her one super is active (can't remember its name), Hidden Missiles doesn't go away when Doom is hit, Shell Kick, flight cancels, etc.

Eff that team. =P