What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at CEO 2014!

Ahaha, you are all fools. Do you guys think deg cares about entertaining children who want to see fishnets and ring tossing? A tournament was at stake, he has become a villain like myself, theo, sonicfox, pig etc..
You guys play characters that are top tier. People have issues with your mains not you personally. That's kind of the difference. Degs main got beat after being downloaded in a single match. Then he pulled out a pocket character for an 8-2 matchup which was pretty lame. It was really smart from a competitive point of view, but it was the epitome of anti-hype. Chris G was playing phenomenally and the matches were really entertaining, then that match happened where he can literally do nothing but freeze and throw, incredibly boring to watch and the matchup is so lopsided it really emphasizes the flaws and imbalance within the game.

I don't see theo, jup, reo, pig, sonic as villians. You guys stick to your mains, they just happen to be really good. I also don't see Deg as a villian, he's just a player we now know will resort to taking the easy way out when the going gets tough which is something that's hard to root for.

Pyronn

Noob
lol ed boon smh, instead of asking about who beats aqauman why can't he just Nerf him? :DOGE

EDIT: but that's none of my business.
Ed Boon is a troll, so nothing new here lol....

- On a side note, when has Aquaman won a major, and if so how many?
..... just putting that out there :coffee:

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
There was nothing to block, I screwed up the reset. Did you not even pay attention to the match with Pig and I? I guess the setup is so ambiguous that even if it's shown to you, you still have no idea how it works.
You are correct. I don't know how the one you were doing works; I only know her bare basics. But I did see you successfully hit Pig with it at least twice. It almost looked like the weirdness that happens when you reverse a wakeup?... it kinda looked like the opponent would be facing left and you'd be on their right.

Anyways, regardless of my ignorance, your Zatanna was a blast to watch. I obviously understand why you switched characters, but man was it sick to see you wrecking house with someone who is underused and awesome.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Ahaha, you are all fools. Do you guys think deg cares about entertaining children who want to see fishnets and ring tossing? A tournament was at stake, he has become a villain like myself, theo, sonicfox, pig etc..
I feel like declaring yourself a villain is kind of like trying to give yourself a nickname. You guys need to make a video of each of you pushing little old ladies down the stairs or something to cement your evil status lol

Pyronn

Noob
Ummmm theo?????
I know Theo has done it, but I asked for how many major wins relative to what has already transpired. A fair share of the events that I skim through have other characters than Aquaman taking the major.

The basis of this post is disapproval based on one special move, but yet I am baselining the complain Vs practicality and abuse of the character.

Theo is an exceptional player that could take this character to the finish line, but yet who else has based on majors?

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I'm not sure I would count pig as a villain, I personally love watching his zod

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
If you guys are the villains? Who are the heroes?
to qualify for hero status you can't Be From EC, you're automatically eliminated. 2. you have to play a character outside the top 7-8 and cannot switch to another character in tournament in the top 7-8. 3. you cannot be a heel (thats a given). a lot of people qualify for hero status but then you need to be praised for either sticking to a shit character (tyrant), be super fucking hype (digit) or are generally a funny and like-able guy in our community (16 bit). (note how tom isn't a hero, he is from EC, uses awwwwwquaaaamaaaann and is emo)

DarkPage

Noob
guys to be fair. Sonic Fox over came his character's WORST MU to win.
That means that Aquaman had a HUGE advantage.

and still lost.

In other news, man watching Chris G control Green Arrow like they are one is so awesome lol

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I dont think you're a villain! I think Theo is the only villain, and it's simply on the basis of "he's winning, someone has to stop him!" and not because he seems like a jerk or anything. Filipino Champ in Marvel, now there's a bad guy. Some games don't have a clear "bad guy" so we have to pick villains on the basis of simply wanting to see someone lose because they win a lot. It probably looks something like...

TOP HEELS
Filipino Champ for MVC
Theo for IGAU
Infiltration for SF
Mango for Smash
Anakin for Tekken (even though he's an awesome guy)
Justin Wong for KI

TOP FACES
KaneBlueRiver for MVC
16bit for IGAU
Dieminion for SF
Armada for Smash (maybe Wobbles?)
Bronson for Tekken
Tyrant for KI (cmon, he uses Spinal!)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I dont think you're a villain! I think Theo is the only villain, and it's simply on the basis of "he's winning, someone has to stop him!" and not because he seems like a jerk or anything. Filipino Champ in Marvel, now there's a bad guy. Some games don't have a clear "bad guy" so we have to pick villains on the basis of simply wanting to see someone lose because they win a lot. It probably looks something like...

TOP HEELS
Filipino Champ for MVC
Theo for IGAU
Infiltration for SF
Mango for Smash
Anakin for Tekken (even though he's an awesome guy)
Justin Wong for KI

TOP FACES
KaneBlueRiver for MVC
16bit for IGAU
Dieminion for SF
Armada for Smash (maybe Wobbles?)
Bronson for Tekken
Tyrant for KI (cmon, he uses Spinal!)
Since when is Spinal bad?