What's new

Match-up Discussion Rev0lver's Lex Matchup Chart (Peer Pressure Edition 2014)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Yeah I know, but why do you think Lex wins against WoWo?
SonicFox also believes BG vs Aqua is 5-5 because you 'just need to get a knockdown' as if he doesn't have much better footsies or tools to keep us out or a trait that stops our vortex :rolleyes: so remember that's just his opinion as is mine that BG Lex is also even. Might be slightly in her favour but still even imo
It could be, but then again Sonic won't play me more than like 6 games before switching to his shitty alts and losing lol

Against WoWo he just keeps her out EXTREMELY well. With no armored way in and no real zoning Lex can do whatever he wants most of the time. And if you give him any space he can keep going back to it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It could be, but then again Sonic won't play me more than like 6 games before switching to his shitty alts and losing lol

Against WoWo he just keeps her out EXTREMELY well. With no armored way in and no real zoning Lex can do whatever he wants most of the time. And if you give him any space he can keep going back to it.
Well I have you on my friends list so we can play a long set at some point, but keep in mind I'm free lol

Well whilst you have trait up if you try to do anything from full screen we can IAdg to break trait then start pressure, else if you're close enough we can use MB tiara or shield bash depending on which stance we're in. In fact, we'll probably be in shield most of the time so we take less chip and can abuse shield bash to make some of your projectiles whiff or get in. Up close in both stances we have a parry we can use to get going too. We'll both be using almost the exact same amount of meter throughout the match since you need 1 meter for bnbs most of the time and we'll be using meter on shield bash to keep us plus. Also this is double hitting to stop you countering us. Both do fine in the corner and both have 50/50s, knockdown game is pretty even too. Lance blast becomes irrelevant for you in keeping us out... if you start putting out anything we can get back in and you sometimes end up traitless in the process. Just seems super even to me and of all the sets I've played with other competent Lexs I've either went even or won but of course I've yet to play you so yeah

can't batgirl chuck a shitload of bola's against lex and variate the pacing and mix in projectiles to attempt to zone him out???

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
What does Lex do against Flash?
It doesn't seem possible to get trait up
jb3 or get fucked or backdash everything by being the best

can't batgirl chuck a shitload of bola's against lex and variate the pacing and mix in projectiles to attempt to zone him out???
in an attempt yeah. but are attempts good enough?

How is Cyborg even?
He's free up close, once you make a right read in his zoning you can get free armor and get in (or deal with grapple hook) pretty easily. It could lead to Lex's favor eventually

@rev0lver if you actually had something presentable in the first post I would be more than happy to...
should i take out "fuck you"?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Updated:

Flash changed to 3-7 (@4x4lo8o you're probably right)
Shazam changed to 6-4
Solidifying GL to 4-6. I'm pretty confident on that now.
Solidifying BA to 5-5. Probably his most even matchup right now imo.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Just noticed you now have BG vs Lex as 6-4 BG
good shit
Yeah, I think it's reasonable. It's not that bad though, he has a lot of good counters he just can't really dictate the match as much.

I just noticed you have Frost Lex as 5-5
Bad shit
Haha I stand behind that. I've thought some more about the zoning game, the post slide game, the spacing, etc. The advantages KF might have in zoning aren't that big and are somewhat offset by Lex's strengths up close, off knockdowns, etc.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Yeah, I think it's reasonable. It's not that bad though, he has a lot of good counters he just can't really dictate the match as much.

Haha I stand behind that. I've thought some more about the zoning game, the post slide game, the spacing, etc. The advantages KF might have in the match aren't that big and are somewhat offset by Lex's strengths against her.
It's definitely a match that has the potential to go bad for Frost even outside of the corner. But on average, (due to his floaty jump) that advantage tends to be in our court by default. Eh, but what do I know. I'm rustier than rust with a French twist.

No one will get the joke. Don't bother trying.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It's definitely a match that has the potential to go bad for Frost even outside of the corner. But on average, (due to his floaty jump) that advantage tends to be in our court by default. Eh, but what do I know. I'm rustier than rust with a French twist.
Well I wish we could've played more instead of you ordering pizza at 10am ;)

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Quote="rev0lver, post: 1432311, member: 3959"]UPDATED 10/26/14

fuck you

im better than everybody

im not going to argue much because im right

this is just so you can know the truth

Legend: Is at basic training :/

Chart Legend: (Lex's number) - (opponent's number) because i know how to make matchup charts

Aquaman: 6-4
Ares - 5-5
Bane - 6-4
Batgirl - 4-6
Batman - 5-5
Black Adam - 5-5
Catwoman - 6-4 (could be more)
Cyborg - 5-5
Deathstroke - 4-6
Doomsday - 4-6
Flash - 3-7
Green Arrow- 6-4
Green Lantern - 4-6
Harley - 5-5
Hawkgirl - 6-4
Joker - 5-5
Killer Frost - 5-5
Lobo - 6-4
Martian - 5-5
Nightwing - 5-5
Raven - 4-6 (could be even)
Scorpion - 6-4 (probably more)
Shazam - 6-4
Sinestro - 2-8 (3-7 on certain stages)
Solomon Grundy - 6-4
Superman - 4-6
Wonder Woman - 6-4
Zatanna - 5-5
Zod - 5-5

Hitbox Zod - 1-9

Advantage - 10
Even - 12
Disadvantage - 8[/quote]
Whos cyborg are you playing? Bush gold?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Whos cyborg are you playing? Bush gold?
RelaxedState, and I used to play K7 but that was a while ago. Basically, the zoning isn't that big of a deal. It's not like the Zod matchup, there's things I can do between it to let me set things up and get in, and even zone him at times. Up close and in footsies it's definitely in Lex's favor too, esp with momentum.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
RelaxedState and I used to play K7 but that was a while ago. Basically, the zoning isn't that big of a deal. It's not like the Zod matchup, there's things I can do between it to let me set things up and get in, and even zone him at times. Up close and in footsies it's definitely in Lex's favor too, esp with momentum.
After a blocked ground nb you cannot dash or reversal into anything because they will get stuffed by the nextground nb. You can do a lance blast but your eating 2% chip plus the 8% from the ground nb and your back to square 1. Trait is not free. Your only chance of getting trait is after a hkd ands that happens rarely against cyborg.