What's new

Match-up Discussion Rev0lver's Lex Matchup Chart (Peer Pressure Edition 2014)

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
A soft 6-4 isn't impossible either, it's slightly in Lex's favor. I don't think it's even, but maybe you can play Rev and change his mind.

Oh, and you'd potentially be full screen with an armored up Lex and probes out if you charged at the start of the match against a Lex that knows the match-up. Or he could block the charge and trait up.
That's where the mind games come in. Bane doesn't have to always charge straight off the bat. Venom grab will beat d3, trait up, and obviously block.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Guys lex beats bane because I said so. Shut up

I beat max 3-0 at evo and I'm making him hold that until 2015 and won't give him any games until then
I don't think Max has had much Lex experience though, if any.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Starting out with venom into charge beats out all of Lex's options at match start. D3 jb3 trait backdash etc. At worst you pop his trait and you're neutral. If he does any other starter you're already in. Lex does have decent options vs banes approach but they're not impossible. This is an even mu.
So trait forward dash isn't an option?

I don't always commit to a jb3 especially on a match start. I can jump back, you charge, I cc over you and I'm fullscreen with a free trait and free time for setups. Bane has his own advantages in the matchup I just feel like lex controls it better overall

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
So trait forward dash isn't an option?

I don't always commit to a jb3 especially on a match start. I can jump back, you charge, I cc over you and I'm fullscreen with a free trait and free time for setups. Bane has his own advantages in the matchup I just feel like lex controls it better overall
This is exactly what I said. Bane has to approach cautiously bc of options, but urgently at the same time because if he doesn't get in before Lex starts doing his thing, it becomes a fucking obstacle course for him.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
This is exactly what I said. Bane has to approach cautiously bc of options, but urgently at the same time because if he doesn't get in before Lex starts doing his thing, it becomes a fucking obstacle course for him.
But when Bane gets in, which he can do quite quickly, Lex has no real way out. I will always say it is an even mu, others may not. Just giving my inputs as to why I think its even.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
But when Bane gets in, which he can do quite quickly, Lex has no real way out. I will always say it is an even mu, others may not. Just giving my inputs as to why I think its even.
He doesn't really have an easy way out as long as Bane has venom, but all he really needs is one opening

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
nice matchup chart except I always thought lex won against batman 6-4, I used to use batman sometimes and It was hard for me to get in with him traiting every few seconds and throwing a probe.

nice matchup chart except I always thought lex won against batman 6-4, I used to use batman sometimes and It was hard for me to get in with him traiting every few seconds and throwing a probe.
but wat about your multi-hit projectile and multi hit trait?????? not good enough for yah?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
God, you're such a lawnmower @rev0lver

WoWo is even IMO as is BG. But I haven't even placed so fuck my opinion right? Tell me right now why you think he loses those matchups or I'm making a thread calling you out and you'll have to hold that and I'll start calling you Bill 'cause you'd be a bill

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
God, you're such a lawnmower @rev0lver

WoWo is even IMO as is BG. But I haven't even placed so fuck my opinion right? Tell me right now why you think he loses those matchups or I'm making a thread calling you out and you'll have to hold that and I'll start calling you Bill 'cause you'd be a bill
Haha, I have WoWo as Lex's favor. Batgirl I'm still a little on the fence about. SonicFox just keeps trying to convince me he loses .

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Haha, I have WoWo as Lex's favor. Batgirl I'm still a little on the fence about. SonicFox just keeps trying to convince me he loses .
Yeah I know, but why do you think Lex wins against WoWo?
SonicFox also believes BG vs Aqua is 5-5 because you 'just need to get a knockdown' as if he doesn't have much better footsies or tools to keep us out or a trait that stops our vortex :rolleyes: so remember that's just his opinion as is mine that BG Lex is also even. Might be slightly in her favour but still even imo