What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Return Of The Druken Fist: The Official Bo' Rai Cho PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I love how Bo has resigned in both Earthrealm and OW.

But anyway, for the topic:

First fatality:

Bo shoves his Bo down your throat chocking you, as you choke to death on the stick, the opponent goes on their knees trying to pull it out as they do that, he pours wine all over the guy and a clothed rope or straps then wraps some cloth around the guys neck choking him more walks away slowly as the guy tries to untie his neck and pull the stick out of his throat, then Bo now about 10 feet away, pulls his pants down a little but not all the way just like you're going to moon someone, then farts lighting fire to the clothe burning the whole clothe up to the guy setting him a blaze as he screams burning to death and choking.

Second fatality:

Similar to the one he'll actually have, he forces you to drink a pint of wine, then as your choke on it he lights a match then drops it in your mouth wide open burning your insides, he then pukes inr your mouth drowning you with it as you choke on and your insides burn, he then takes the staff and swings it hard slicing you in two, as the guy is on his knees the top half falls off burning a little.

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
huh for some reason I feel like his x-ray puke puddle is going to be a trap like attack similar to clone or pred's hunter trap.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
On Chasing the Cup Bo did his barf move and it knockdowns, and then he did his XRay as linking the combo which hits grounded opponents.
im pretty sure the barf is the opening for the xray. I dont think it hits grounded opponents.

i would like to see a tony jaa tribute character, a little muay thai guy flying around bustin heads.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
If MK were really going back to its roots, we would have Tony Jaa and Yuri Boyka clones right now...
Also, Michael Jai White...
...and Jason Statham...

We kind of already have Donnie Yen, since Kung Lao has warped into Ip Man.
i would love a tony jaa style character.

what was that other movie though, i wanna watch that.

we already have michael jai white, jax, he even voiced the guy.

i would assume that they just put the jason statham stuff under johnny.

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
i would love a tony jaa style character.

what was that other movie though, i wanna watch that.

we already have michael jai white, jax, he even voiced the guy.

i would assume that they just put the jason statham stuff under johnny.
Forget the movie name, but the actor/martial artist is Yuri Boyka. All his movies are sikk like that.

Michael Jai White fights nothing like Jax though.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
yeah, Scott Adkins is sick actor. Yuri Boyka is one of the best of his roles. I was so hyped to see Undisputed 4 trailer:

Unblockables, mix-ups, frame traps, restands, good range, gas, holy shit what doesn't he have? I am very excited. Bartitsu calls and I shall answer.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
If MK were really going back to its roots, we would have Tony Jaa and Yuri Boyka clones right now...
Also, Michael Jai White...
...and Jason Statham...

We kind of already have Donnie Yen, since Kung Lao has warped into Ip Man.

Kano = Jason Stathan
Jax = Michael j White
Scott adkins = none yet

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
So what's the deal with Drunken Master? You take a drink and level up to a max of 3. If you don't take a drink within 10 of your last then you throw up and are left wide open.

What's the benefits to taking a drink though? Other then he gets more punches in his special. I don't get why you'd take a drink just for that and potentially be at a disadvantage the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.