What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Return Of The Druken Fist: The Official Bo' Rai Cho PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Nope, just re-watched. That Ex-Fire pit move is definitely an unblockable launcher. Bite that pillow, boys. He's goin' in dry.

Also, it looks like if he uses a fire move on an enemy that's stunned by a fart, that also pops up. So... yeah. GGs, lads. G. Gs.

Nope, just re-watched. That Ex-Fire pit move is definitely an unblockable launcher. Bite that pillow, boys. He's goin' in dry.

Also, it looks like if he uses a fire move on an enemy that's stunned by a fart, that also pops up. So... yeah. GGs, lads. G. Gs.
That's.. Uh.. Wow. Don't really know what to say, honestly from everything I've seen so far, this character looks absolutely ridiculous. He has so many tools.

FoughtDragon01

That's.. Uh.. Wow. Don't really know what to say, honestly from everything I've seen so far, this character looks absolutely ridiculous. He has so many tools.
I'm beginning to notice NRS's pattern. They anticipate the characters that are gonna most likely receive backlash (Bo, LF, etc.) and make those characters stupid good to troll the hell out of all the nay-sayers. The solution? Greet every single new DLC character with a smile and a hug and watch none of them break past B-tier.

But seriously, imagine if Bo ended up being better than any of the bots. There'd be riots within the week.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Something I noticed about Bo' in the Kombat Kast, was that his strings that end in the grabs, the grab is unblockable. The grab strings that Kano and Jax have in their respective grappler variations aren't unblockable, but Bo' Rai Cho's are. That makes me wonder if those strings are getting changed.

Anyway, I think that's pretty significant for Bo'. Granted, I'm sure that you can armor out of them, but he has strings that have built in tick throws, and the throws themselves do beefy damage. The throw in Bartitsu does 17% by itself(the full string does 21% in Bartitsu), which is more than some characters get off of their command throws. I like this a lot. It makes Bo' kind of a pseudo grappler in all his variations.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
I notice that Bo could potentially suffer the same problems as someone like Kotal Kahn/Jason/Lackey Ferra Torr which is getting zoned. His dragon's breath variation is the only one iirc that can shoot a projectile but it requires meter burning and unblockable stomp but seems to take a bit to start up. But he'll be great with pressure and throws.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
I notice that Bo could potentially suffer the same problems as someone like Kotal Kahn/Jason/Lackey Ferra Torr which is getting zoned. His dragon's breath variation is the only one iirc that can shoot a projectile but it requires meter burning and unblockable stomp but seems to take a bit to start up. But he'll be great with pressure and throws.
Ex belly
Torpedo

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I just rewatched the BoKast, and there's one thing I noticed that hasn't been mentioned. That backdash. :DOGE

Bo's backdash has to be a candidate for worst in the game. You ain't evading nada with that thing. I've seen moves go backwards better than that backdash lol.

FoughtDragon01

I just rewatched the BoKast, and there's one thing I noticed that hasn't been mentioned. That backdash. :DOGE

Bo's backdash has to be a candidate for worst in the game. You ain't evading nada with that thing. I've seen moves go backwards better than that backdash lol.
Dude, have you ever tried walking backwards when absolutely wasted? 'Course he can't go very far. When you're that big and that drunk, that little skip and a hop is like an Olympic long jump.

Watch it be swimmin' in i-frames. :DOGE

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
i think his walk back speed makes up for his booty bdash

As of right now, i feel like bo has the strongest corner game of the DLC.
we dont know yet... sure he has OMG damage, like literally he kills you in one touch, but does that damage comes from a 50/50? does it HKD into set up?

if that is the case, then ggs everyone lol... #EVOchampBo

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
What's is this madness. 44% into a restand?!

I didn't even like this variation, my least favourite out of the 3, but now it's a must try.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
i think his walk back speed makes up for his booty bdash

we dont know yet... sure he has OMG damage, like literally he kills you in one touch, but does that damage comes from a 50/50? does it HKD into set up?

if that is the case, then ggs everyone lol... #EVOchampBo
Of course he has a 50/50! Kappa... each dlc character has every tool imaginable lol srsly though, i was only speaking purely on what i seen so far

Status
Not open for further replies.