What's new

Breakthrough Rethinking Jade. Have we been playing her wrong?

Dont feed the trolls lol
All the footsie characters are concidered to be bottom teir because players not useing them correctly.
like useing sub zero or night wolf or cyrax as a zoner. your just not going to win if you use them like that.
why do you think it took so long for people to discover jax?
I use sheeva and baraka, two characters that are pretty much all footsies, and iv got salty customers telling me to nerf baraka

LEGEND

YES!
Nightwolf got in top 8 at a a major, it's Jade's turn next:). Hopefully Kano, Sheeva, and Stryker will follow shortly after that.

I hope Krayzie does take Jade to an upcoming event, she's too entertaining to watch and I love high level Jade,which is very rare indeed.

I remember playing Easy Fresh some months ago, he has such amazing fundamentals, he made me realize how bad mine were lol.
socal is the home of the Jade lol

and ya, if nightwolf can get top 8 at a major Stryker should have no problem. Difference being the amount of people using characters that are bad MUs for Stryker and Nightwolf being easy as shit to play

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
Is your PSN JadedReign on Ranked Match Leaderboards?

If you get online, I would like to play you some matches. I love Jade players online <3 - finally played Birdsongs.
I wish, but we are region locked.
I'd loved to play people like krayzie or chance

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
There's no glorifying by saying her playstyle is dependent on footsies...because it is.
Okay okay I'm stopping already. :)
We even had Tom Brady speak up about her, this is where I wanted to take this.

You see, when I was asking people nicely and trying to get some attention, I got brushed aside.
Being noisy does have its benefits.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
i have started working on jade recently and by accident becuase i hadnt read this thread yet i step on the toes of who ever started this thread..perhaps is there a way to clean this thread up and make it more concise? jade is my next project and i am tonight going through all of her threads to figure everything out ..i did manage to figure out this reset without knowing that it existed but by all means was by accident the first time but i learned extremely quick that spacing is something she depends on and as priznmetals said her ability to walk without being penalized is and should be used as leverage in creating situations for opponents to make mistakes, and they will. There is a tier list to an extent but when it comes down to it its the people playing each other. My point is maybe we could try redoing this thread because it's extremely useful

yeah I played with jade a little. if she had a good backdash like baraka i think it would fix her up. is she a fast walking character?