What's new

Response to the 16 bit thread

this is why i wish Art never mentioned this on stream about my drinking at ECT. i lost because i got out played by the better player, the better man won that day.

MK9

Noob
LOL, he wasn't a fall down drunk, but fink loaded him up pretty well for a good 2 hours, it was actually finks plan to get him drunk before his games.
Tom, you don't have to defend my words, take the high road....that's fine.... me, nit, fink, steve, simon all know the truth.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
1st off i wanna thank you JUGGERNAUT for not being the pussy i thought you once were. I never liked you until the shit you have been saying in this thread. Sums it up perfect. Your now a cool guy in my book ;)
I'm sure he'll...appreciate... that comment.

SZSR

Noob
LOL, he wasn't a fall down drunk, but fink loaded him up pretty well for a good 2 hours, it was actually finks plan to get him drunk before his games.
Tom, you don't have to defend my words, take the high road....that's fine.... me, nit, fink, steve, simon all know the truth.
So you're implying fink is wanting him to get drunk to lose? ... Not too sure about that.

MK9

Noob
this was finks first return to the mk scene, fink came to clear up alot of past issues with players. At that point he had only known brady from umk3 battles back in the day and they were catching up, he was just getting tom drunk, tom knew he had a match still... he didn't have to drink the drinks given to him.
if tom was not drunk he would have not lost that match. watch the vid,

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
16 bit won, yes, if he had to face a good kabal how was his fan spamming going to do?? sorry VSM guys would destroy 16 bit just like they did krayzie when he came.
This is just an ignorant statment

16 Bit and Reo have played casuals before, it went pretty even. Thats hardly 16 Bit being 'destroyed'

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
16 bit won, yes, if he had to face a good kabal how was his fan spamming going to do?? sorry VSM guys would destroy 16 bit just like they did krayzie when he came.
What are you talking about? That's a retarded, ignorant statement. The only person I had trouble against the week of NEC was CD, and he happened to be on my pool.

People need to stop overrating and underrating good players. Both CD and 16 Bit are good from my experiences with the both of them, they both have different styles, and even though I personally have one player above the other, that does not mean both don't have effective ways to do well in a tournament.

this is why i wish Art never mentioned this on stream about my drinking at ECT. i lost because i got out played by the better player, the better man won that day.
I was Tom's opponent in Losers Finals at ECT, so heres my 2 cents on all this.

First I want to say that I respect all players, casual players, tournament players, offline and online etc. I play and compete at this game because its a good time, nothing more nothing less. Lord knows, if anyone has seen me at a tournament odds are I have a DRINK IN MY HAND, I drank all day at ECT, and I drank all day at SJ, do I play better under a buzz? Fuck no, but I go to have a good time, talk bullshit with the players and play the game. If Tom was drunk during our matches I would be the LAST person to be offended by that or take that as he's stealing my credit, the shit does happen. Now when I lost to AC1984 and eliminated by Reo at ECT, I was bested by better players, and at SJ when I lost to THTB and eliminated by Tom Brady, guess what....again I was bested by better players.

I just hope everyone here is having a good time with the game cause sometimes it just seems like people are takign things the wrong way.

MK9

Noob
bone im not talking about at nec, on thurs at VSM u came in destroyed scoot and than the rest on the night ur cast of characters got owned. casuals or not, u won maybe 5 of the next 30.

well when when 16 bit and his Kitana face off againt reo and cdjr, will see the out come but i have no problem putting up cash on the to NY boys.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
well when when 16 bit and his Kitana face off againt reo and cdjr, will see the out come but i have no problem putting up cash on the to NY boys.
16 Bit already HAS faced Reo. There are vids of it. He does fine. Look it up.

I was Tom's opponent in Losers Finals at ECT, so heres my 2 cents on all this.

First I want to say that I respect all players, casual players, tournament players, offline and online etc. I play and compete at this game because its a good time, nothing more nothing less. Lord knows, if anyone has seen me at a tournament odds are I have a DRINK IN MY HAND, I drank all day at ECT, and I drank all day at SJ, do I play better under a buzz? Fuck no, but I go to have a good time, talk bullshit with the players and play the game. If Tom was drunk during our matches I would be the LAST person to be offended by that or take that as he's stealing my credit, the shit does happen. Now when I lost to AC1984 and eliminated by Reo at ECT, I was bested by better players, and at SJ when I lost to THTB and eliminated by Tom Brady, guess what....again I was bested by better players.

I just hope everyone here is having a good time with the game cause sometimes it just seems like people are takign things the wrong way.
dude, you beat me at ECT because you out played me.. that is the FACT. i was perfectly fine to play, you played better and won.

Zangrief

Noob
I believe Tom's side of the drinking story, but I feel that whether it's true or not, it's kind of a low and very personal thing to call someone out on. Personally, I would never air someone else's dirty laundry. This was a nice, fun, hype building thread, and now it's getting dirty and I'm afraid someone's gonna close it. Can't we all just get along?

Lol all you guys are so soft right now, did everybody turn into PL all of a sudden? All these silly subliminals, what is Foxy the only person with balls to bring up CDjr was the one Tom Brady was referring too about Socal Regional comp being weak? I mean Cd jr said it right to slips in the other thread that a East Coast local had 10x the comp then a west coast Major, and I see some people trying to write off his tweet as a misunderstanding? LOL, If Tom made those statements man everybody would be singing a different tune right now, but CD jr does people acting like they don't know who said what. I use to think Tom was bullshitting how people go after him not anymore. I guess people are afraid of CD jr bodying them in MK9!

And I better hear 16bit or Slips challenge CDjr for a match in their next podcast, or I have lost respect for them because CDjr crossed the line way worst then Tom Brady did but everybody was ready to hang him first chance they got.

Sorry to everybody who wasn't tyrant,krazie or shory you weren't real competition in CDjr opinion.
Cd Jr is just mad that Detroit took NEC XD