What's new

Response to the 16 bit thread

wow, just change your name to biased god, first of all we know about the best subzero war between you guys and tom brady, next to that how can you shut a top player out after beating them once at a tourney? detroit beat cd jr at nec, does he shut the guy off and say cd jr aint shit? of course not next time cd jr might take it, or detroit might take it again. Perfect legend beat reo at evo, does anybody shut off reo a being a threat against perfect legend?

and serious? anyone without a teleport or iaf will get raped by kitana? please check the character roster again
the sub war is fucking dumb.. sub players bash me on stream at VSM when i played bone and again after my MM with noobe. kensi is an 8-2 loss for sub, when i get a win vs a good kenshi in tourney, sub players come into the thread and say "any sub player off the street could have done that, nothing special here". vs master D's kabal sub players again knock me for winning a hard match that was said sub-zero was not capable of winning in high level play.

but it is what it is, the sub-zero war is sooo dumb, but it actually doesnt bother me anymore. no ones words can take away what you accomplish. sub players actually cheer for me to lose subs hard matches lmao. the sub players rule is "if we lose in this match at high level then we sure as hell want to see tom lose it too"..

the 16 bit match will be hype and im anxious to try out what i have now vs his kitana.

Lol all you guys are so soft right now, did everybody turn into PL all of a sudden? All these silly subliminals, what is Foxy the only person with balls to bring up CDjr was the one Tom Brady was referring too about Socal Regional comp being weak? I mean Cd jr said it right to slips in the other thread that a East Coast local had 10x the comp then a west coast Major, and I see some people trying to write off his tweet as a misunderstanding? LOL, If Tom made those statements man everybody would be singing a different tune right now, but CD jr does people acting like they don't know who said what. I use to think Tom was bullshitting how people go after him not anymore. I guess people are afraid of CD jr bodying them in MK9!

And I better hear 16bit or Slips challenge CDjr for a match in their next podcast, or I have lost respect for them because CDjr crossed the line way worst then Tom Brady did but everybody was ready to hang him first chance they got.

Sorry to everybody who wasn't tyrant,krazie or shory you weren't real competition in CDjr opinion.
To be honest. way back around devestation. Tom put up a matchup chart saying sub vs kitana was 3-7. CD JR responded that it was a 4-6 at best. at the time I argued with some people in that thread saying it was a3-7 and all the ny guys or ny ass kissers were telling me I was a dick ...altaire ugh ugh. I was cool about this then CD JR told me with all the confidence he had at the time that soon HIS brother maxters subzero would soon beat every top kitana players out there. guess what happened? nothing...

nO OFFENCE TO CD JR THOUGH, ITS ALL A TRUE STORY
Top players are good but they arent gods, they might say some shit from time to time. SURPRISE!!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I thought I graduated high school already.

In all seriousness...calling SCR watered down what a low blow.

the sub war is fucking dumb.. sub players bash me on stream at VSM when i played bone and again after my MM with noobe. kensi is an 8-2 loss for sub, when i get a win vs a good kenshi in tourney, sub players come into the thread and say "any sub player off the street could have done that, nothing special here". vs master D's kabal sub players again knock me for winning a hard match that was said sub-zero was not capable of winning in high level play.

but it is what it is, the sub-zero war is sooo dumb, but it actually doesnt bother me anymore. no ones words can take away what you accomplish. sub players actually cheer for me to lose subs hard matches lmao. the sub players rule is "if we lose in this match at high level then we sure as hell want to see tom lose it too"..

the 16 bit match will be hype and im anxious to try out what i have now vs his kitana.
Im looking forward to it, I think everyone does

I didnt understand your explaination of KLs teleport vs SZ. Surely you can just dash back 22 freeze every teleport he does, his kick wont reach.

Thats like the universal punisher for KLs teleport, dash back and use a long range move
no, there is a way KL can attack and teleport vs high hit box characters that turn around slow that wont allow them to walk back out of the range of 3 or instant 3.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I want to first say congrats to 16 bit for his win at SCR. There was some great talent there that's for sure. So don't shoot the messenger please.

The only reason why SCR might carry the label "watered down" is because of the top 20 MK9 players list.

This list has all the top MK9 players and uses a point system to rank each EVO qualifier. To put perspective on tournament "quality" you have Evo ranked a 2500 point event, NEC ranked at 1000 and SCR ranked only 200 point event.

To an unintelligent person this may look bad for SCR but the only reason SCR is a 200 event is because not many of the top 20 were there. That doesn't make the other players at SCR any worse I just means they havnt been able to travel to as many majors or had the chance to get top 3 at other majors.

You could say "if CDjr and Reo were at SCR it would look different"
But if you say that then its fair to say "if kraziebone bone and Denzel were at NEC it would have looked different"

So looking at the facts, only two of the top 20 players were at SCR (Osu and Denzel) take that and interpret it however you want but Osu 16 bit is ranked the number 7 top player in MK9. That alone gives credit to SCR.

-pce
Final round might be 2500 ranked event people...it's time to put up or shut up!
The reason this list is terrible is that it's based on how many majors you've attended, and the Northeast literally has "Majors" once a month.

Not to mention we had 3 people on that list attending (5 if you include Michaelangelo and Chris G.)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The reason this list is terrible is that it's based on how many majors you've attended, and the Northeast literally has "Majors" once a month.

Not to mention we had 3 people on that list attending (5 if you include Michaelangelo and Chris G.)
Why in the hell would u mention michaelangelo when he got there in time to sign up but choose to eat a burrito instead.

All I'm saying is if I went to SCR I'd make sure mission was #1 was sign up now

I facepalmed so hard when he told everyone how he missed registrating

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Oh boy can't wait to read this thread.

Could some one summarize the good stuff??

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

EGP Wonder_Chef

Why in the hell would u mention michaelangelo when he got there in time to sign up but choose to eat a burrito instead.

All I'm saying is if I went to SCR I'd make sure mission was #1 was sign up now

I facepalmed so hard when he told everyone how he missed registrating
Blame Valle. I was the one running the bracket, and him and Chris G were both there before we started, but I couldn't do anything about it.

Marvaz

come at me
Where in that statement did i insult your cock buddy tom brady?? please tell me.whoever u r get off his nuts bro. You dont need to come to the rescue everytime i say anything about him. I didnt mean tom sucks. I was just wondering WHY 16 bit would call tom out. Didnt know the story till now.

The iaf teleport thing is just my opinion.

@ tom, i dont see how u have kl vs sub 10-0 lol. Denzel says different

EGP Wonder_Chef

Also CDjr, how are you going to be sponsored, and then STILL never travel, and then decide to talk badly about tournaments that you don't go to?

I especially want to know how you can talk trash to someone like 16 Bit who has traveled all over the US to prove himself, while you have literally never traveled out of your area, even though you're sponsored.

Real talk.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
[MENTION=2760]Slips[/MENTION], I was just wondering if you played T6(Never kept up with Tekken tournaments) and if so who you mained. Just a bit curious.

Where in that statement did i insult your cock buddy tom brady?? please tell me.whoever u r get off his nuts bro. You dont need to come to the rescue everytime i say anything about him. I didnt mean tom sucks. I was just wondering WHY 16 bit would call tom out. Didnt know the story till now.

The iaf teleport thing is just my opinion.

@ tom, i dont see how u have kl vs sub 10-0 lol. Denzel says different
where in the hell did I say u insulted tom brady? I said u were biased. I will respond whenever I see people talking shit, whether it is tom brady or 16 bit or whoever it is. BTW keep sucking denzels dick when u know you wont be getting the title of best sub. the title goes to either denzel or brady, both have accomplished the most in tourneys with sub. u cant really say which sub is better. brady's corner game is second to none, while I think denzels midscreen game is really good.

Edit post: BTW if you want to know who I am, just think... real hard and u will know, just think about it

Also CDjr, how are you going to be sponsored, and then STILL never travel, and then decide to talk badly about tournaments that you don't go to?

I especially want to know how you can talk trash to someone like 16 Bit who has traveled all over the US to prove himself, while you have literally never traveled out of your area, even though you're sponsored.

Real talk.
Exactly, real talk.

Death

Noob
Oh boy can't wait to read this thread.

Could some one summarize the good stuff??

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
CDJr pretty much tweeted a comment about SCR that most people were thinking about anyway and now everyone is mad. That about sums it up.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Real talk.
To be fair, he was only sponsored recently. SCR is the only WC major that's happened since then.

I also like how CDjr liked that post. Lol.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
[MENTION=2760]Slips[/MENTION], I was just wondering if you played T6(Never kept up with Tekken tournaments) and if so who you mained. Just a bit curious.
I played in a few majors in T6. Got top 8 at all of them. My main was Eddy.

SZSR

Noob
I played in a few majors in T6. Got top 8 at all of them. My main was Eddy.
You're kidding me, your main was Eddy? Did you win with him in your TTT tourney? Eddy's my favorite fighting game character of all time. Do you still play Tekken? Do you have Tekken 6 on PS3? I'd like to learn how to play him legitimately if you're up for it.

MK9

Noob
Ill just say this, take it as its worth. Me and Tom do not like each other. I was at ECT, I watched him get drunk with fink, summoning, and he absolutely lost that losers final match from being drunk. He could not even finish basic combos, and had slow reaction time from the drinking. He does not have to say if thats why he lost, but it is why he lost, and we all got a huge laugh out of it after.

MK9

Noob
16 bit won, yes, if he had to face a good kabal how was his fan spamming going to do?? sorry VSM guys would destroy 16 bit just like they did krayzie when he came.