What's new

Resident Evil 6 Reveal Trailer!

Eternal

Noob
I thought that at first, then I saw Leon running then sliding on the ground to shoot zombies even though he was surrounded. That is an extreme no-no. Emphasis on eXtreme.
you dont have to do that you know, no one is forcing you to push the button that makes you slide, it your game, play how you want...

Ive been playing RE since RE1 and RE6 looks great.... Back to the city, Killing zombies, looks good to me

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
I'll be happy as long as the game provides a series of unique doors for which I shall require a distinct set of thematic keys. In other words, I appreciate backtracking and thoroughly exploring a central area. The REmake will always be my favorite, but I did genuinely enjoy RE4. I just hope they dial back the Rambo they fed us in RE5.

On a side note, did anyone play Revelations on the 3DS? It's not a stretch to assume RE6 will follow Revelations' approach to gameplay. In Rev, the gameplay changes from run and gun to a more conventional survival horror experience as you change characters. Unfortunately, the survival horror segments in that game were entirely too linear; however, with a game the size of RE6, I don't assume this will be a problem.

REVELATIONS SPOILERS

Also, by playing Revelations it adds clarity to the RE6 trailer. That "bitch" Chris was referring to is almost certainly Jess. Should be an interesting story arc.