What's new

Resident Evil 6 Reveal Trailer!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
omg !! Resident Evil is my favorite serie/franchise, along with MK .... I have all games, it's wonderful to know that this year, we gonna have RE: Operation Raccon City and RE6 .... Cannot wait, oh my !! :D :D

These news made my day !!

what the helll, this made my day, Im glad the zombies are making a comeback, always preferred them over the las plagas or uroboros. but it looks all movielike with the president thing and it may be too action oriented. I prefer the survival horror way anyday. we'll just have to look and see what is going to happen with this game.

I think its safe to say this is going to be better than re5, which was a simplified version of re4.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
well, its a step in the right direction, it is back to zombies, looks stupidly action oriented though but hey maybe there is something they aren't showing us

M2Dave

Zoning Master
It's cool and all, but I much preferred RE when it was a survival horror, not a balls deep zombie massacre.
This.

RE6 looks like a hybrid between RE4 and RE5. The game looks like it will have nothing to do with horror again, and it looks like RE in general has become a third person shooter. Very disappointing.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I love the old style RE's however I also love the action. This looks like a lovely combination of both. LOL at everyone saying "too much action...too much action!" Would you prefer RE6 to take place in a trailer park complex? I could imagine with 70K zombies infected in a small town like Racoon City, you are bound for some "action". This looks awesome...sooo excited!!! I hope Ada is in this....

aj1701

Noob
Ya maybe as the plot moves forward you lose more and more of your team. Also the zombies begin to thin out as most people are now dead. Something like that.

Capcom goes the way the customers want, and so far it shows that the more action the RE games have the better the sales. As a company it is the right decision to follow the money.

RE6 looks like an amazing game. Lets just hope it doesn't fail.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
This.

RE6 looks like a hybrid between RE4 and RE5. The game looks like it will have nothing to do with horror again, and it looks like RE in general has become a third person shooter. Very disappointing.
well at least I have silent hill: downpour to look forward to. Check out the recent demonstrator demo. its 15 min long and it looks great!

well at least I have silent hill: downpour to look forward to. Check out the recent demonstrator demo. its 15 min long and it looks great!
afraid to break it to you, neogaf has been shitting on the new silent hills. I've never played a silent hill game but if neogaf shits on a game its most likely because the game isn't stellar or a stepback from the previous iterations.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
afraid to break it to you, neogaf has been shitting on the new silent hills. I've never played a silent hill game but if neogaf shits on a game its most likely because the game isn't stellar or a stepback from the previous iterations.
ur speaking to someone who breathes drinks and faps to the sh games. Only good sh games r 1-4 imo. I have to say this new one is gonna be survival horror done right. They have fixed A LOT of things since tokyo game show and the game actually looks great!

and who the hell in this neogiraffe guy u speak of?

aj1701

Noob
I played the last Silent Hill on PS3, and thought it was really well done. Neogaf is something I had to google to figure out what it was. I fail to see how an internet forum is relevent. Do you know if anyone over there has actually played the new SH? People love to bitch on the internet. Praise, not so much..

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I played the last Silent Hill on PS3, and thought it was really well done. Neogaf is something I had to google to figure out what it was. I fail to see how an internet forum is relevent. Do you know if anyone over there has actually played the new SH? People love to bitch on the internet. Praise, not so much..
I personally hate homecoming for A LOT of reasons a SH nerd would hate it for but i agree with.

Basing how good a game does b/c a forum or someone highly known in rating games towards ur purchases of future titles is just idiotic. It makes you seem like a child and a tool.

regardless for an action game RE6 looks great. But its just a action game. I prefer survival horror from back int he day but that doesn't exist anymore unless its dead space 1.

neogaf isn't just some random ass gaming forum. Its probably the best gaming forum when it comes to anything in the industry. Just about everything big is covered there, from games to the industry to personal reviewers and etc. A lot of well known people even in the FGC are a part of it (Arturo, Spooky, MarkMan, Seth Killian are a few to name) This is the same forum that had lupinko, the guy who leaked the entire cast of SF4, SSF4, Mvc3, Umvc3, and MK9. They give praise when deserve, they highly praise companies for smart decisions.

In the case of SH, I remember seeing a lot of apprehension for the new iteration.

Basing how good a game does b/c a forum or someone highly known in rating games towards ur purchases of future titles is just idiotic. It makes you seem like a child and a tool.
I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that if a forum or reviews affect how you buy games makes you idiotic? I don't see how but "yaok"

edit
You should really look into neogaf, it is probably the best forum for all things gaming. This isn't IGN or gamefaqs.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
im saying people who base there opinions on wether to bu a game or not from someone is idiotic. like example:

GI give a game a 6/10 for w/e reason and you going around saying its ass or not worth getting but u never did research of the game urself. My personal philosophy is that you buy games b/c it tickles ur fancy not someone elses.

You just said tht neoscarf shits on new sh games so how r they showing appreciation towards it. ur confusing me lol

im saying people who base there opinions on wether to bu a game or not from someone is idiotic. like example:

GI give a game a 6/10 for w/e reason and you going around saying its ass or not worth getting but u never did research of the game urself. My personal philosophy is that you buy games b/c it tickles ur fancy not someone elses.

You just said tht neoscarf shits on new sh games so how r they showing appreciation towards it. ur confusing me lol
My bad, I meant Silent Hill, added an "s" on accident. Case in point reviews that actually review the game are godsent when games are $60 a piece. Konami handed off the main development team of the SH games and they have been decreasing in quality. Just look at http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457716 the pics, these are horrible for a game coming out in 2012. Granted graphics aren't everything but you should at least make it look acceptable.

Lastly I said they appreciate developers/games in general that deserve it. I don't know how you are confused.

Edit
Lets drop the subject and stick to RE6. All I said was be careful about the new SH, it isn't looking too hot. Any time a publisher wants to release 3 different iteration of the same game in the same month is never a good sign (SH HD collection, Downpour and book of memories). Its basically purposely killing off the franchise.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i think at this point we just need to accept that resident evil isnt scary anymore, still fun as hell, but just not scary.

speaking of which have any of you played the demo for revelations? i was VERY impressed.

aj1701

Noob
[quote="Hitoshura, post: 259953, member: ]regardless for an action game RE6 looks great. But its just a action game. I prefer survival horror from back int he day but that doesn't exist anymore unless its dead space 1.[/quote]

I personally liked re2 out of all the series the best, but re4 and 5 were ok. I liked dead space until the mini asteroids game, that part was lame. Actually I put the game down at that point.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I personally liked re2 out of all the series the best, but re4 and 5 were ok. I liked dead space until the mini asteroids game, that part was lame. Actually I put the game down at that point.
I <3 Re3!!! Game is so good. You guys ever play rule of rose?

aj1701

Noob
neogaf isn't just some random ass gaming forum. Its probably the best gaming forum when it comes to anything in the industry. Just about everything big is covered there, from games to the industry to personal reviewers and etc. A lot of well known people even in the FGC are a part of it (Arturo, Spooky, MarkMan, Seth Killian are a few to name) This is the same forum that had lupinko, the guy who leaked the entire cast of SF4, SSF4, Mvc3, Umvc3, and MK9. They give praise when deserve, they highly praise companies for smart decisions.

In the case of SH, I remember seeing a lot of apprehension for the new iteration.

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that if a forum or reviews affect how you buy games makes you idiotic? I don't see how but "yaok"

edit
You should really look into neogaf, it is probably the best forum for all things gaming. This isn't IGN or gamefaqs.
Bah, it had some well known people, and probably thousands of nobodies. I don't care what they think. Its trendy to shit on things that are popular, or when a series goes in a different direction. homecoming may not be like the original, that doesnt mean its a bad game. Same goes for re.