What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Kombatant
Yea I don't understand it...it is kinda rude. I may just make one with a Red Hood background and AVI and just bombard his whole frikkin account with Hood tweets and questions until he responds,and then I still won't stop until he's revealed.LoL.Jp

But I will maybe make that twitter account tho

Honestly i think when i get home or tomorow since i get home at mid night i might just make me one of my own...

Just to throw this out there.... By not buying Zatanna, the Red Hood Army is shooting itself in the foot. If they're releasing more characters after this one, they need to see that this one sells well on day one.

Also, please give up on the second season pass rumor. It was never even GOING to happen. Every single thing about it was made up by a guy who stole the credit for another legitimate hacker's work. And that same hacker that actually did the work that figured out Doomsday, Lobo, Batgirl, etc. made it a point to say that this other guy completely fabricated the second season pass stuff, as there was absolutely no info for it in any of the programming. At any point in time...

Edit: This is not to say give up on Red Hood getting in. Keep hope alive, even though I have no desire for him personally lol. Just be honest with what's going on otherwise. You don't need to grasp at straws to still have legitimate hope for your character, friends.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Just to throw this out there.... By not buying Zatanna, the Red Hood Army is shooting itself in the foot. If they're releasing more characters after this one, they need to see that this one sells well on day one.

Also, please give up on the second season pass rumor. It was never even GOING to happen. Every single thing about it was made up by a guy who stole the credit for another legitimate hacker's work. And that same hacker that actually did the work that figured out Doomsday, Lobo, Batgirl, etc. made it a point to say that this other guy completely fabricated the second season pass stuff, as there was absolutely no info for it in any of the programming. At any point in time...
Oh I am buying Zatanna even besides ur reasoning.....I just hope she's not the last and that there's 2 more left,including Hood as one of em

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Oh I am buying Zatanna even besides ur reasoning.....I just hope she's not the last and that there's 2 more left,including Hood as one of em
I really hope there are 2 more too. I want mah Static and Red Hood lol. Actually, if there are two more, Red Hood's chances would skyrocket considering he's one of the only villains that's heavily requested (other being Atrocitus). We still need 1 hero and 1 villain (unless they don't move Scorp). If we just got two more villains, Red Hood would be guaranteed.

I really hope there are two more as well. If we got two more villains I wouldn't be mad. Then, and only then, would I personally be ok with Hood. I'd like him and Manta. Or him and a Flash villain, like Grodd or Heatwave or maybe even Mirror Master.

I still think it'll only be another hero and another villain though.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I really hope there are 2 more too. I want mah Static and Red Hood lol. Actually, if there are two more, Red Hood's chances would skyrocket considering he's one of the only villains that's heavily requested (other being Atrocitus). We still need 1 hero and 1 villain (unless they don't move Scorp). If we just got two more villains, Red Hood would be guaranteed.
"Guaranteed" and "chances skyrocketing" are two things I'm loving to hear in regards to Red Hood.Haha.I think ur right tho,if there are in fact two more characters on the way Jason's gotta be one...especially if they do consider him as a villain(more anti-hero imo but whatever gets him in!)

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks

Edit: This is not to say give up on Red Hood getting in. Keep hope alive, even though I have no desire for him personally lol. Just be honest with what's going on otherwise. You don't need to grasp at straws to still have legitimate hope for your character, friends.
I'm buying her too.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I really hope there are two more as well. If we got two more villains I wouldn't be mad. Then, and only then, would I personally be ok with Hood. I'd like him and Manta. Or him and a Flash villain, like Grodd or Heatwave or maybe even Mirror Master.

I still think it'll only be another hero and another villain though.
Black Manta would be NICE....if it's him and I end up getting no Hood I'd be okay. But if there's 2 more on the way and there looking for a villain I'm sure Hood will be the one

Lol at this community. I've been looking at the Zatanna reveal trailer on the Injustice YouTube channel. Now people are requesting Static just because of Boons tweet today. No one has been talking about him all this time and now people just jump on the bandwagon. -_-

Anyway I love Static, Virgil Hawkins is on my top 3 DC characters and a bit more racial diversity wouldn't hurt. But first things first, Red Hood and then whoever comes after I don't care.

KCJ506

Kombatant

Yeah, I mean it seems like he just looked at the first set of DLC characters and used it as a template for his own predictions

Lobo/MMH - Highly requested characters
Batgirl/Red Hood - Batman characters
Zod/Power Girl - Superman characters
Scorpion/Sub-Zero - MK characters

Kombatant
Also...will you keep that avatar ?
AHOY MATIES, LETS HAVE A BRUSKY AND PILAGE A VILLAGE LOL jk. all good with tha Hood LOL about buying Zatanna, honestly im still deciding if i actually want her, keep in mind this characters are expensive =S its not even a matter of wanting or not to support NRS its a matter of IM BROKE AS SHAIZA....

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Lol at this community. I've been looking at the Zatanna reveal trailer on the Injustice YouTube channel. Now people are requesting Static just because of Boons tweet today. No one has been talking about him all this time and now people just jump on the bandwagon. -_-

Anyway I love Static, Virgil Hawkins is on my top 3 DC characters and a bit more racial diversity wouldn't hurt. But first things first, Red Hood and then whoever comes after I don't care.
Fukk that Red Hood first then they can have the damn Teletubbies in this game for all I care.LoL.I've got a legit GL now all I want is Hood. We WILL have our day in the sun,folks WILL get shot in the face and all Joker players will get obliterated with NO mercy

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Yeah, I mean it seems like he just looked at the first set of DLC characters and used it as a template for his own predictions

Lobo/MMH - Highly requested characters
Batgirl/Red Hood - Batman characters
Zod/Power Girl - Superman characters
Scorpion/Sub-Zero - MK characters
Damn,good point....I never thought of that but it makes a lot of sense