What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
If Red Hood does get in but isn't voiced by Jensen Ackles, I honestly can't say that I wouldn't be completely, hugely and majorly disappointed.
It would be disappointing, but not a deal breaker I'm sure Nolan North or someone like that could do a great job with Jason. I just want to play as my favorite DC character in a video game! I don't see why Jensen Ackles wouldn't want to be a part of this hugely popular game though. I'm almost positive he'll voice Jason if he's put in. :D

It would be disappointing, but not a deal breaker I'm sure Nolan North or someone like that could do a great job with Jason. I just want to play as my favorite DC character in a video game! I don't see why Jensen Ackles wouldn't want to be a part of this hugely popular game though. I'm almost positive he'll voice Jason if he's put in. :D
Well the guy does have a busy schedule with Supernatural and the filming of season 9 at the moment. So it may be not be as simple as him be willing to do it, and more that he can't do it.

TJ Casters

Mortal
I'm cool with Hood if they do some stance stuff like Nightwing. One stance could be pistols and hand-to-hand combat, while the other could be whatever blades they want. Bloodblades or normal swords.

Nightwing Butt

Well the guy does have a busy schedule with Supernatural and the filming of season 9 at the moment. So it may be not be as simple as him be willing to do it, and more that he can't do it.
Yeah supernatural is filming but who knows they could already have recorded is lines since they didn't start filming until the middle of July. I feel like if he can voice Red Hood he will.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Should Red Hood be DLC? As an alt for Deathstroke, absolutely. As a stand alone character? Sure, right after Booster Gold, Doctor Fate, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Black Canary, Swamp Thing, The Question, Zatanna,Vibe, Black Manta and Darkseid.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Should Red Hood be DLC? As an alt for Deathstroke, absolutely. As a stand alone character? Sure, right after Booster Gold, Doctor Fate, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Black Canary, Swamp Thing, The Question, Zatanna,Vibe, Black Manta and Darkseid.
Fuck all that. Red Hood for DLC.

....I would be okay with The Question.

Kombatant
Don't worry, Booster Gold can be an alt for Red Hood
yes i agree with this...

First that could never happen... since they are not derivations of the same character.. DC would never allow this... second Red hood Has more than deserved a spot and honestly Most of the characters you mention have fell in popularity in the last few years... are they good characters YES absulutly i actually love the hell out of Blue Beetle and FireStorm and you cannot go Wrong with Sexy Zatanna and Canary but he deserves as much a spot as all u meantioned

EDIT: and for those that know me im really biased when it comes to Red Hood and that was me not being Biased sooo...

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
How awesome would it be if Red Hood's reveal trailer was him against Nightwing (in Robin skin) in the Gotham city rooftop stage :)
Hopefully, that's what I was thinking ;). I wonder if they put a lot of effort into him and he actually turns out to be really unique, like calling in assists from Arsenal/Starfire for specials and such (or calls them in for trait attacks that recharge like Ares).

DUDE i would buy that patch in a heart beat NW is my current main if red Hood comes out he would be my new main it would be a dream come true
NW = my main too!

Need Jason to add to my collection, as you can probably tell by my profile pic, my fav DC character is Robin. Dick and Jason being my fav's

I hope if be is announced that they do that trailer. I'm already drooling over the potential clash quotes Jason and dick would have.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Wait people in this thread that actually want Red Hood?! Finally! It only took a month or two. Lol But seriously, I can't see this character without hoping he makes it in.

gosoxtim

Dojo Trainee
It he get will be in he wil be on the vileness side you know that right because he ain't no villein or a hero but hero never kill people so he going to be on the villien side

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
unfortunally its to late... whatever DLC we getting has been decided long ago... if he didnt make the cut at this time no amont of noise we the army make will make much diference
I know, i know...I just hope the next dlc ( if its the last) will be a cool character...red hood is really cool, zatanna not really...

ZootSuitCat

12th Level Intellect
I haven't seen those arm blades before. Are they something new in the New 52? I don't want to see any more non-power Bat characters, unless they have something very unique to them.

Nightwing Butt

I haven't seen those arm blades before. Are they something new in the New 52? I don't want to see any more non-power Bat characters, unless they have something very unique to them.
They're from the second issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws and he uses them to glide I don't know if they'll be incorporated if he's put in or not. I think Jason will be unique if he's in regardless though! If he makes it in everyone will see how awesome his move set can be! :)

They're from the second issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws and he uses them to glide I don't know if they'll be incorporated if he's put in or not. I think Jason will be unique if he's in regardless though! If he makes it in everyone will see how awesome his move set can be! :)
If he doesn't make it in as DLC I will probably stop playing this game for long time. Not because I have any issues with this amazing game, just that I'll be too upset to play it.