What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Reptile Reptile MU Chart:

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Idk it reminds me alooooot of the mk9 mu where i used to think it was bad but you just have to play complétely different than what youre used too. Reptile also has some of the best meter options to get out of the córner vs sub.
I agree for MK9 part, I remember all people who raged and tried to counter pick with SZ but with defferent smart play it's was possible to get this MU easy, zonning was solid and big acid balls was great to get them when they tried to get close but in MKX SZ get better zonning especially with EX iceball, reptile got slower start up, I agree he got many option to get out of the corner but against grandmaster clone reptile has a small range of normal attacks and it's less risky for SZ to get u with his 50/50 staying behind the clone

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Oh i also think nimble beats noxious haha
you can't be sure, both variations aren't very useful theorical but with some luck and opponent mistakes both become godlike. Mirror hmmm don't care about it, depend really on MU's. I love to win my matches against a hard MU who pressure a lot just because I have Acid. Don't like nimble because during trait u use same hits during the same combo.
And the best argument for Noxious is the fact that NOBODY can perfect you haha :)

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I like seen this

The better we can mostly agree on MU charts that better awareness and the better we can accurately label tiers

As for Cage vs Reptile I fully agree with it being 5-5

Ive seen a lot of discussion overall tier lists but very little on character soecific mu's.
I would like to discuss with other reptile mains what you think and hope you share your opinion.

Losing:
Kung Lao 4-6
Tanya 4-6
Shinnok 4-6
Liu Kang 4-6

Even:
Kitana (possibly 4-6)
Cassie (possibly 4-6)
Kotal kahn
Sonya
Johnny cage
Sub zero
Takeda
Devorah

Winning:
Kano 6-4 (possibly 7-3)
Jax 6-4
Error Black 6-4
Jason 6-4
Ermac 6-4
Raiden 6-4
Kenshi 6-4
Goro 6-4 (possibly 7-3)
Predator 6-4
Quan chi 6-4
Mileena 6-4
Scorpion 6-4
Jaqui 6-4
Ferra torr 6-4 (possibly)

Winning: 14
Even: 8
Losing: 4

@OFIDYAN
@Pig Of The Hut
@G4S J360
@Wam-Zlay
@Milkman
@THTB

Sorry if I forgot anyone
Lol @ reptile beating summoner

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@dribirut @G4S J360 @Milkman

Losing:
RoNin Takeda 4-6
Sub zero Grandmaster 4-6
Shinnok BS 4-6
Kang DF&FF 4-6
Cassie cage Hollywood 4-6
Lao tempest 4-6

Even:
Sub zero cyromancer
Tanya Kobu
Kitana all
Cybernetic Kano
Cassie brawler / spec ops
Sonya covert and special forces
Johnny cage a list/stunt
Tremor all
Takeda shira Ryu
dvorah all
jax all
jaqui full auto
Blood God kotal

Winning:
Kotal Khan war God 6-4
Kano 6-4 commando and cutthroat
Error Black 6-4
Jason 6-4
Ermac 6-4
Raiden 6-4
Predator 6-4
Quan chi 6-4
Mileena 6-4
Scorpion 6-4
Ferra torr 6-4

Kenshi 7-3
Goro 7-3

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
On paper i can see cassie beating him but i guess i havent faced a good enough cassie to change my mind.

The mus which i have a tooooon of experience and i feel i can definitely comment on are:
Tanya
Shinnok
Liu kang
Erron black
Quan
Predator
Takeda
Sub zero

Pig Of The Hut

On paper i can see cassie beating him but i guess i havent faced a good enough cassie to change my mind.

The mus which i have a tooooon of experience and i feel i can definitely comment on are:
Tanya
Shinnok
Liu kang
Erron black
Quan
Predator
Takeda
Sub zero
What is our best game plan vs bs Shinnok?

And yea man Cassie reversal punishes db2/b34 and all other usual safe moves and pressure

Pig Of The Hut

Explain

Edit : i think its even not 6-4 to reptile nor to quan
Reptile insane oki game
Invisibility xx vs a character w no armored answer
Good aa and cross up aa for Quan ridiculous jump ins
Blocked rune gets a free dash and now you're in range for f21 ex invis which Quan has to eat follow up
Spit gains enough frames on rune trade to be adv and spit helps control/stop bat summons

I've played every Quan and I always feel I'm gonna win vs them w reptile due to his pressure oki mix ups and mobility

Reptile insane oki game
Invisibility xx vs a character w no armored answer
Good aa and cross up aa for Quan ridiculous jump ins
Blocked rune gets a free dash and now you're in range for f21 ex invis which Quan has to eat follow up
Spit gains enough frames on rune trade to be adv and spit helps control/stop bat summons

I've played every Quan and I always feel I'm gonna win vs them w reptile due to his pressure oki mix ups and mobility
I had no idea , goodpoint l , i still do think that warlock is 5-5 though

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
On paper i can see cassie beating him but i guess i havent faced a good enough cassie to change my mind
I literally just had an entire weekend of cassies trying to counter pick me at nec. Everyone there pretty much agreed it was even or the other way around once we played.