What's new

Tech Reptile Ghost Dash

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
No I mean elbow dash whiff then normal dash, that's what it looks like
#IamMuffinMuggers
In his examples the Elbow Dash is blocked. And from my experience, when the Elbow Dash whiffs this hitbox detection glitch doesn't happen at all.

In his examples the Elbow Dash is blocked. And from my experience, when the Elbow Dash whiffs this hitbox detection glitch doesn't happen at all.
Not all of the examples though I think he just had the distance wrong on the first couple. A few times he loads a video and without getting blocked it works.

#IamMuffinMuggers

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Not all of the examples though I think he just had the distance wrong on the first couple. A few times he loads a video and without getting blocked it works.

#IamMuffinMuggers
No idea then. Though it is surprising it took this long for something like this to be discovered (?) / posted.

No idea then. Though it is surprising it took this long for something like this to be discovered (?) / posted.
Exactly what I was thinking. But why on earth would you ever whiff ed right next to your opponent then do the slowest normal dash ever? I've never done it haha
#IamMuffinMuggers

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Exactly what I was thinking. But why on earth would you ever whiff ed right next to your opponent then do the slowest normal dash ever? I've never done it haha
#IamMuffinMuggers
I finally got it.

The dash doesn't have to be blocked. What it needs is to whiff very closely to the opponent and you need to do the regular dash inmediately after for this to work.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Reptile is Yoshi.

Except Reptile mains don't have to throw their lizard down a chasm to preserve a 1-Up.

Not anymore.
Reptile became my favorite character in MK2 because he was green and reminded me of Yoshi (I was around 4 years old at the time).

True facts.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
can someone explain how this works? i can't seem to get this to work, can't get him to phase thru :(

this makes his rushdown a lot better, this is some serious bs that will move him up a few spots.

btw isnt this going to fuck a lot of characters up who dont have a fast forward advancing move. smoke, rain, raiden, scorpion are going to get f up.

raiden does have superman, but its 10 frames compared to reptiles 6 frames and it cant be made safe. btw if you try this dash cancel thing does the opponent just get hit if they dont block?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
this makes his rushdown a lot better, this is some serious bs that will move him up a few spots.

btw isnt this going to fuck a lot of characters up who dont have a fast forward advancing move. smoke, rain, raiden, scorpion are going to get f up.
Raiden doesn't have a "fast foward advancing move" ???

So what is Superman?

Edit: lol.. I wrote this before you posted the other post.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So wait. If Kitty d1's as you are dashing through her, will the d1 connect? If so, this tech while still really cool, probably wont move reptile up much if at all. Still really really cool.

So wait. If Kitty d1's as you are dashing through her, will the d1 connect? If so, this tech while still really cool, probably wont move reptile up much if at all. Still really really cool.
if this move just hits if you dont block it means reptile gets a free safe attempt to punish any d1 in the game. anyone who doesnt have anything good to control the horizontal space is going to get fucked up byt this, especially smoke and rain.