What's new

REO would like to know...

Which roster looks more impressive to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MKK hanzo

wow, where does tom brady come from actually? I think it would be more interesting to see pl,brady,slips,16bit,m2dave,dizzy vs VSM

cd jr vs detroitballn
reo vs pl
16 bit vs cd
riu 48 vs brady
slips vs maxter?

wouldnt this be godlike? and it might actually happen at final round except for the PL part

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Probably not till the event.
I figured but thought I'd ask. Well the secret is out though everyone, I will NOT be one 16 bit's secret weapons at Final Round. Sorry for those of you that had money it would me, shocking I know.

List 1 has a varying skill level compared to List 2's skill level.
But if List 1 looked like this:
CD JR, CD, Maxter, REO, Curbolicious, J360, Riu48, and REO getting an additional spot to make 7 players,
that would be absolute slaughter on another level.

In fact, team 1 should be:
REO 1
REO 2
REO 3
CD JR 4
CD JR 4
CD
and Maxter.
That 7 on 7 would be an absolute monstrosity against manking and would violate every Geneva war code known to man.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
That's a good point though.
Robocop beat The Terminator
Jason beat Freddy
and Predator owned the Aliens...

So what does this mean for VSM vs. MW?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I don't mean to be a shit stir, but...

Why don't you guys actually play this one out? It would generate some serious views, settle a matter, and have a high steak outcome, or is this just M2dave & Reo's specific beef?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
This thread makes me realize how strong the WESTERN SIDE OF AMERICA is. Damn midwest is sexy.

MLG is going to be so hype.

REO

Undead
Smoke is a piece of a shit character. No one in the midwest preaches that more than I do. However, Cage, Kabal, Kitana, and Raiden do well vs Smoke, and guess what? The midwest has experts for each of these characters.
More like, you're a piece of shit player. That's why Tom Brady almost beat your Freddy way back in a 7.5-2.5 match up in your favor. You bitch about Mileena, Smoke, and other anti-zoners all day when they're no where near as bad as some of the lopsided matches Freddy has in his favor. And get fucking real if you think your "experts" for each of the character you listed are gonna surprise our Smoke players. We have the fucking BEST of those characters, not just experts.

More like, you're a piece of shit player. That's why Tom Brady almost beat your Freddy way back in a 7.5-2.5 match up in your favor. You bitch about Mileena, Smoke, and other anti-zoners all day when they're no where near as bad as some of the lopsided matches Freddy has in his favor. And get fucking real if you think your "experts" for each of the character you listed are gonna surprise our Smoke players. We have the fucking BEST of those characters, not just experts.
HYPPPPPEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.