What's new

REO Wins Mortal Kombat at MLG's Fall Championship!

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Woundcowboy v Pig was amazing. I like Brant, but I was rooting for shang simply cause im tired of the same old song and dance. Nonetheless, thank you for putting on such a great show!

I actually watched that match (and dizzy/madzin) at a hibachi restaurant while sippin some sake =)

Yo its literally 8 in the morning and me dab, gross, mit, maxter, and gamerblake still up here playing this damn game lol smh no sleep! Mk fiends! Yo gross is a fkn beast yo one of the illest fighters ive ever fought.
whose that ugly ass dude all the way on the left? i bet he sucks at mk

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Yo its literally 8 in the morning and me dab, gross, mit, maxter, and gamerblake still up here playing this damn game lol smh no sleep! Mk fiends! Yo gross is a fkn beast yo one of the illest fighters ive ever fought.
How did you get the inputs to work on the big TV? I couldnt figure it out ;_;

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I had a blast watching the stream. Great games all around. Many, many "holy shit" moments and epic comebacks.

Maxter's matches were the most entertaining IHMO.

Congrats REO

....and Tom Brady is Ron Burgundy.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Yeah dude there was reptiles mileenas kitanas skarlets all over the place, some sektors. I was very suprised how few Kabals there were. Stop being angry.

Skitzo

Noob
It was definitely a learning experience. Had a bad first set with revolver. The monitors were weird at first so I couldnt adjust in time. I 3-0d my next two opponents then lost 1-3 to showtime. he blew up the day before in casuals and was nervous about going up against him in tournament. It was really tough for me since i have no idea how to fight sonya. I gotta find sonya players to get used to that mu. It was extremely fun and I hope NEC will be just as fun. I'll ne ready for it

Edit; I would have lost to revolver regardless, he is a better player than me
Zone? The same way you fight Cage/Jax? lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If you don't watch the MLG events live, you either have to pay for the replays or wait awhile for them.