What's new

REO Wins Mortal Kombat at MLG's Fall Championship!

As always, thanks to everyone for the props, Vegas crew always loves putting on a show and bringing hype. Best tournament for mk9 to date hands down, it was very nice hanging out with all the mk players and stuff. The bernie might strike at NEC ;).

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Dab the other breakout player lol, good shit well deserved, losing and still getting a trophy feels godlike

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
i knw right it feels like you didnt even lose lol shoutouts to houston the my boys

That was my bad lol.
I didn't know who Dab was, so when I had to choose the next list of matches on the stream, (of course they were all really amazing matches -) I saw PL's match come up and I was like "idk who Dab is..I bet PL is gonna beat him"

and sure enough, 3-0 blowup off stream again..lmao
Dab actually beat PL 3-2 and I eliminate him 3 0

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I just have to say i dont know how REO does it, the guy wins mlg and treats it like a local, goes to the room plays a couple of casuals, gets on his laptop n goes to sleep lol, man i would have gone out on the town, the guy is something else lol

as young as REO is he's an MK OG and hands down the guy everyone is scared to play in MK and its been like that for YEARRRRRRRRRS.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I just have to say i dont know how REO does it, the guy wins mlg and treats it like a local, goes to the room plays a couple of casuals, gets on his laptop n goes to sleep lol, man i would have gone out on the town, the guy is something else lol
Another day in the life of REO I guess lol.

BoozerX

Noob
Archive here.
http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/868772
The player is ass, but if you go to the links below you are gonna find all the event.
Please upload the ass kicking to PL.
The man is a great player, one of the best but he thinks he is invincible.
Happy to see that the community proved him wrong.