What's new

Video/Tutorial REO (MMH) takes on Noobe (Doomsday), a preview of NECXIV

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Maybe its "tons of you" but only you two lately are making such a claims on forums. Thats why i cant wait to see how you perform at NEC.

and i already told you who i play (do you even read what i write?) but let me quote myself for the third time:

I'm on PS4/PC atm only.
I and many others would agree that you're making an ass of yourself right now.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
The Martian Manhunter forum claims that bad match ups are Aquaman, Bane, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and The Flash.

Fools.

Awesome games, by the way. REO looks like as though he never stopped playing.
lol you love putting words into people's mouths.. all me and rebelo said is that he loses to doomsday and posssiibly flash and lex.. and we also said hes the best in the game... how the hell is that downplaying

Espio

Kokomo
Great footage from Noobe and REO, I think it's awesome to view any footage of Martian Manhunter regardless of player as there's not a crazy amount out there.

Since nobody else is going to say it, I will because the double standard and the rhetoric is just absurd and I usually sit by quietly all the time and ignore such things despite them irritating me.

I find it incredibly funny and somewhat hypocritical that people who post outrageous match up claims over their history (Kung Lao versus Kenshi is 8-2 0r 7-3 for example). Feel the need to attempt to put people in their place for simply having an opinion of one character having SLIGHT advantage over another(4-6 is not even a big deal last time I checked). And if you're mad or not pleased that I brought that up, think about how everyone who might have thought Martian Manhunter lost that match feels when you target their simple opinion for no reason basically.

The match up number could be 5-5, 4-6 or 6-4, but honestly? Is it really worth blowing people up because they have one number different from you? When the difference between 4-6 and 5-5 is controversial that's saying something about how petty people have gotten over match up numbers....

I also fail to understand why this is being posted on a public forum when by all accounts the opinions of less skilled players are being told to be quiet and be silent if they're "not on this level".

In other words, mid level and other players: Your opinion and experiences do not matter, the end. This could have been an opportunity for intellectual discussion and feedback on the topic and match ups, but the spirit of the thread squandered that quite quickly in favor of putting people in their places for the most petty reasons.

And I do not care if less people like me after reading this because at least I spoke my mind and didn't yield or keep quiet because someone is considered a better player than myself at a video game.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Great footage from Noobe and REO, I think it's awesome to view any footage of Martian Manhunter regardless of player as there's not a crazy amount out there.

Since nobody else is going to say it, I will because the double standard and the rhetoric is just absurd and I usually sit by quietly all the time and ignore such things despite them irritating me.

I find it incredibly funny and somewhat hypocritical that people who post outrageous match up claims over their history (Kung Lao versus Kenshi is 8-2 0r 7-3 for example). Feel the need to attempt to put people in their place for simply having an opinion of one character having SLIGHT advantage over another(4-6 is not even a big deal last time I checked). And if you're mad or not pleased that I brought that up, think about how everyone who might have thought Martian Manhunter lost that match feels when you target their simple opinion for no reason basically.

The match up number could be 5-5, 4-6 or 6-4, but honestly? Is it really worth blowing people up because they have one number different from you? When the difference between 4-6 and 5-5 is controversial that's saying something about how petty people have gotten over match up numbers....

I also fail to understand why this is being posted on a public forum when by all accounts the opinions of less skilled players are being told to be quiet and be silent if they're "not on this level".

In other words, mid level and other players: Your opinion and experiences do not matter, the end. This could have been an opportunity for intellectual discussion and feedback on the topic and match ups, but the spirit of the thread squandered that quite quickly in favor of putting people in their places for the most petty reasons.

And I do not care if less people like me after reading this because at least I spoke my mind and didn't yield or keep quiet because someone is considered a better player than myself at a video game.
Excellent post. And you bring up one of my favorite points. Why was this posted in a public forum if people are just going to get shit on.

You should come on our SHOW!!!! Sooooooooon.

If I could double like the post I would.

On topic though, fun matches to watch.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord

I think the point of this thread is to built more NEC hype.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol you love putting words into people's mouths.. all me and rebelo said is that he loses to doomsday and posssiibly flash and lex.. and we also said hes the best in the game... how the hell is that downplaying
Im calling you out on something

"no pig you cant dash OH tele on reaction"

please ask rebello what i did tonight 90% of the time

k thx bai

Pig Of The Hut

fair enough

From here on out ill keep all thoughts on the game, findings , mus, knowledge whether i agree or disagree to myself and let tym do its thing. Im sick of the downplaying and obviously more people have it figured out than I do.

Enjoy

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
fair enough

From here on out ill keep all thoughts on the game, findings , mus, knowledge whether i agree or disagree to myself and let tym do its thing. Im sick of the downplaying and obviously more people have it figured out than I do.

Enjoy
I think people appreciate information, but this thread came off with a way nastier feeling than was necessary. It set the tone early for this thread to end up heading the way it did, which is unfortunate because there is some good footage here.

Espio

Kokomo
Excellent post. And you bring up one of my favorite points. Why was this posted in a public forum if people are just going to get shit on.

You should come on our SHOW!!!! Sooooooooon.

If I could double like the post I would.

On topic though, fun matches to watch.
Sure <3.

I think the point of this thread is to built more NEC hype.
Partially, but it's more than that: There are also posts in other threads like this calling MMH players idiots, which is part of why I'm commenting. I've been relatively quiet since this all started, I just chose this thread to comment.

The whole purpose was to stop this ridiculously downplaying or denying how lethal this character is and a warning for those going to nec

This thread isn't just me, it's Reo Dave and myself . MMH players need to understand this is the new kabal

fair enough

Enjoy
If I'm wrong on the points I've made, feel free to correct the inaccurate info.

You realize you're the one saying for people to be quiet, not me right? I want EVERYONE (including you, mid level players, and other players) to have input and to discuss this game intellectually and respectfully. That's what we're all here for, yes?

I'm a big fan of hyping up events, but this is clearly more than that by your own admission both earlier and in other threads.

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between sharing tech, findings, strategy and constructive discussion and what's been going on in this forum the past week or so. The calling MMH players idiots in one thread for example is not productive or useful to anyone. I didn't learn anything from it.

Last edited:

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
Awesome matches and thanks for posting them, I think I came up with a way to counter some of bullshit's bullshit.
REO is a beast, but I doubt he's going to take 1st place after such a long break from offline.

It was but some gonna get butthurt so ill leave them be
If you answer for every single one of them, how the f can you type "so ill leave them be"? No you didn't, you clearly wanted to prove your point...
BTW you said that you dashed bullshit's teleports, back dashed/forward dashed, and is it character specific (cuz Zod's dash is amazing)

Pig Of The Hut

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between sharing tech, finding and constructive discussion and what's been going on in this forum the past week or so. The calling MMH players idiots in one thread for example is not productive or useful to anyone. I didn't learn anything from it.
Awesome matches and thanks for posting them, I think I came up with a way to counter some of bullshit's bullshit.
REO is a beast, but I doubt he's going to take 1st place after such a long break from offline.

If you answer for every single one of them, how the f can you type "so ill leave them be"? No you didn't, you clearly wanted to prove your point...
BTW you said that you dashed bullshit's teleports, back dashed/forward dashed, and is it character specific (cuz Zod's dash is amazing)
forward
Most Can

Rebelo

Noob

k thx bai
Yup last second he can dash forward and whiff punish with b3 pig looking alot better at the match now it really look like 6-4 mmh instead of like 7-3 i only won by like 3 game or sumthing my opinion pig makes top 5 at nec forsure if he keeps going hard in the paint till then

Pig Of The Hut

Yup last second he can dash forward and whiff punish with b3 pig looking alot better at the match now it really look like 6-4 mmh instead of like 7-3 i only won by like 3 game or sumthing my opinion pig makes top 5 at nec forsure if he keeps going hard in the paint till then
Thanks man!!! Really appreciate it

I'm constantly grinding everyday playing as much as I can w any free time I get.

Going hard in the paint here on out

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
w

k thx bai
well then honestly youre god like cus i cant do it offline if im already holding back or down.. if youre already walking forward or standing still then yes

dribirut

BLAK FELOW

k thx bai
actually i just tested it again offline. i call complete bs.. there is no way in gods green earth you are reacting with a forward dash if youre walking back or ducking.. youre def doing it on a half read or already holding forward.. actually not even if youre neeturral.. mb b3 i believe but i call bs. willing to test it out wheneever you want even though its online

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
actually i just tested it again offline. i call complete bs.. there is no way in gods green earth you are reacting with a forward dash if youre walking back or ducking.. youre def doing it on a half read or already holding forward.. actually not even if youre neeturral.. mb b3 i believe but i call bs. willing to test it out wheneever you want even though its online
Zod can do it better than most characters. I almost have to do it on read with Sinestro but Zod can wait pretty late.