What's new

Video/Tutorial REO (MMH) takes on Noobe (Doomsday), a preview of NECXIV

Immortal

Blind justice....
The entire forum thinks that? I think you have a habit of finding one guy's opinion and since it was posted on that character's forum, assuming that everyone who posts there agrees. I just poked around on the MMH forums and I saw a couple people saying DD was a 5-5 matchup. Then I see REO's matchup chart on there showing 5-5.

So.... what are you talking about?
Exactly this.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Can someone pls change the thread title

I'm sorry but it's really bothering me. lol
Dude, I was thinking the same thing. It's really getting to me.

Why is Who capitalized? Why does the sentence read, "So who think they are Doomsday can do any better?" The videos are like an 8.5/10 but the title is a 2/10, would not read again.

Immortal

Blind justice....
It's not just me it's tons of us who talk behind scenes bout this

We just don't randomly appear making proclamations . This has been discussed for months

Who do u play ? What's your tag
Maybe its "tons of you" but only you two lately are making such a claims on forums. Thats why i cant wait to see how you perform at NEC.

and i already told you who i play (do you even read what i write?) but let me quote myself for the third time:

@AK Pig Of The Hut - you really sound like M2Dave, this "i know best you known nothing or REO is a god you all are shit" attitude has to stop it doesn't do anything good for the community.

I'm a MMH player and i never said that he has any bad MU in fact imo he has several 5-5 MU but no losing match up.
I'm on PS4/PC atm only.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Maybe its "tons of you" but only you two lately are making such a claims on forums. Thats why i cant wait to see how you perform at NEC.

and i already told you who i play (do you even read what i write?) but let me quote myself for the third time:

I'm PS4/PC atm only.
I remember your Kenshi MU chart at the games final run

It was awful

Noobe

Noob
Lol wow all hating already. I knew I would have fun recording these matches. This match is 5-5 easy. Me reo both agree. His MMH had to do a lot of adjusting to get where it's at. And it's god like right now and I love it. But before I started recording. The matches were well in my favor. I even beat him 10-0 once.

So if you by that then it's 6-4 but it's not. We haven't played in a while and forgot quite a bit while playing against him because he is the only MMH that I've played besides MIT. We will play again later today so we will see what's up.

And anyone else that wants to play and think they can do the same don't run your mouth just play. If your not going to run your mouth in person control yourself Lil buddies

lawzoers

Noob
Thanks for sharing the footage.
You can almost feel how the MU evolves as time goes by in the video.
I'd like to see some more MMH vs other characters matches.

Pig Of The Hut

We'll know once they'll play offline. MMH cannot zone properly with such a delay. DD in another hand, isn't that bad on dat shit online.

Stupid sentence. This remind me segregation.

lol

Ok then go ahead and make 15 MU charts all w conflicting numbers due to player A being a 3 in skill and player b being a 10

This isnt how its done

Also if you're offended by the OP then you have extremely low confidence because although im half joking/half serious you were completely offended

B W1zZ

Noob

Pig Of The Hut

Lol what? :D Kenshi destroys Kitana in my book. I never had an account on MKU. So - no.
Then wtf am i confusing you with?

Ok apologies about that, my bad on that one.

Now go dominate everyone w MMH, if you want i have pc as well and we can play tonight