What's new

Reiko Kombos

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date

Eldriken

Life was wasted on you.
Forgot I already asked this and came here to ask this very same question... @Eldriken you have the sauce?
I honestly have no idea what his corner optimals are.

If I do get a corner combo, it's usually 12~knee, 21~knee, or b3~knee into 21 > 12 > 12 > bdf4 > Tremor > 3~bdf4 or air 121/214 after EX slide. I don't know the damage numbers off the top of my head.

Sorry I don't have a better answer or more information.

Last edited:

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I honestly have no idea what his corner optimals are.

If I do get a corner combo, it's usually 12~knee, 21~knee, or b3~knee into 21 > 12 > 12 > bdf4 > Tremor > 3~bdf4 or air 121/214 after EX slide. I don't know the damage numbers off the top of my head.

Sorry I don't have a better answer or more information.
Huh, I'm not able to connect slide or db3 after knee 21 > 12 > 12, am I understanding the notation right? Might be execution error though.

Edit: I get it now, you meant command grab into tremor - how are you connecting ex slide after tremor? Gravity seems really high.

Last edited:

Eldriken

Life was wasted on you.
Huh, I'm not able to connect slide or db3 after knee 21 > 12 > 12, am I understanding the notation right? Might be execution error though.

Edit: I get it now, you meant command grab into tremor - how are you connecting ex slide after tremor? Gravity seems really high.
After I do the command grab and call Tremor, I just press right+RB (kameo button) to make him do the OTG ground pound and then EX slide into 214/121 or 3~bdf4.

If you call Tremor right away after doing the command grab and do the OTG, Reiko stays in the corner which allows him to EX slide. If you delay the OTG and make the opponent stay in the corner, the gravity doesn't allow for EX slide. You just have to do 3~command grab.

wsj515

After I do the command grab and call Tremor, I just press right+RB (kameo button) to make him do the OTG ground pound and then EX slide into 214/121 or 3~bdf4.

If you call Tremor right away after doing the command grab and do the OTG, Reiko stays in the corner which allows him to EX slide. If you delay the OTG and make the opponent stay in the corner, the gravity doesn't allow for EX slide. You just have to do 3~command grab.
Got it now - pretty solid ender into safe jump. I was doing the normal timing + back roll for extending command grab with tremor, which was keeping them cornered after launch - seems like its actually pretty decent to do this if you want to stay meterless, ending the combo with b2 for oki

wsj515

For EX slide, if you simply do knee > 34 > dbf1 > tremor > EX slide > j121, you get <1% less damage than the 21 12 12 route, but you get a safe jump