What's new

General/Other - Sektor Reign In Ketchup - Sektor PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
The same way Scorpion summons a buddy from the NR, imagine Sektor summoning tekunin programmed minions. That could be great for a variation.

NKZero

Noob
Damn this thread is still alive?

Man it's a shame Sektor never ended up making the original MKX cast nor the combat pack and I doubt he will feature in this game, period.

Sektor > Cyrax. This is a law of life, and you must abide by it.

Kogia

Noob
That Sektor image looks very smart.

I've never been mad keen on the cyber ninjas, I don't have a dislike for them, they've just never been characters I pick, however this game seems perfect to include all three as variations of one another. In fact it would seem like a crazy move not to do it as ColdBore says above.

It even fits back in a retro MK way that characters had more shared basic moves and just different specials.

A 'cyber' character incorporating three characters would actually be a very good addition.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I love Sektor, he was my 2nd most used character in MK9 (behind Kitana). Loved the new cyborg design (powerhouse look and feel), loved the footsies based gameplay, loved the teleport animation, he had one of the best looking x-rays in the game and both his fatalities were awesome. He was also badass in MKA.

And while I love him, honestly, I think his chances are slim. If they bring a cyborg back, I'd say it will probably be Cyrax or Smoke as both of them are more popular. Cyrax was also one of 'the characters' on the tourney scene, and with Smoke they'd have a chance to please all those Smoke fans who wanted a robot Smoke in MK9 but didn't get him.
Between these 3, my list would be Sektor #1, Cyrax #2, Smoke #3.

However, my overall #1 wish is Fujin. <3

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
As much as I like Sektor, I believe Cyrax has a higher chance of making it in. He is a robot and is Paulos favorite character. Also, I know people want Fujin, but do you honestly believe he would outsell a ninja or robot?

So if it is indeed Robot Smoke, then 2 out if 3 Triborg's variations will have guaranteed unblockable resets)))
I Like this concept of 3 in 1 new cyborg character.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It's like they took everything I loved about Sektor and turned it up to 11.

God, it's so fucking good to see your old main and first MK character come back in such an impressive way.

and that fucking grab.

HHHHNNNNNGGGGG that fucking grab is so good.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Anyone else also laugh when they showed us his xray? lol like did he just throw off his head and body spear him? lol

NKZero

Noob
I don't even remember making this thread lol

Anyway, I'm finally hype for MKX now that Sektor is here and I've had a chance to see his gameplay. Gonna play all variations of Triborg tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.