What's new

Poll REDO: TYM Year Round Up. Appreciate the best and not so best Community

WORST

• Total voters

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
the worst is the JC community lmao, followed by Sub and Mileena

best is probably Reptile and Erron

Triborg forum is trying so hard to get his spot for one of the worse... it'll get there eventually

I voted for a bunch of communities for a bunch of different reasons, but as of right now, I may have to put the Kung Lao community ahead for parading themselves as Godlike for landing 2 frame links, which is actually a 3 frame link, all this time but then complain whiffing the last hit of EX dive kick on block (which gives them the exact same frame advantage they claimed the EX hat spin nerf robbed them of) is too hard.
how's it a 3f link? legit question..

anyways, i think the KL community doesnt even exist except @ETC Mcfly posting swag and @Eddy Wang @Youphemism posting Hat trick tech / flaws

poor buzzsaw, never allowed to live :(

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
the worst is the JC community lmao, followed by Sub and Mileena

best is probably Reptile and Erron

Triborg forum is trying so hard to get his spot for one of the worse... it'll get there eventually

how's it a 3f link? legit question..

anyways, i think the KL community doesnt even exist except @ETC Mcfly posting swag and @Eddy Wang @Youphemism posting Hat trick tech / flaws

poor buzzsaw, never allowed to live :(
Hat Spin is +16, standing 4 is 14 frames, if he had a 16 frame normal that would be a 1 frame link, but he doesn't so I guess it never occurred to people.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hat Spin is +16, standing 4 is 14 frames, if he had a 16 frame normal that would be a 1 frame link, but he doesn't so I guess it never occurred to people.
And how this makes a actually 3f link instead of 2?

Anyway, ex hatspin is now +40.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
And how this makes a actually 3f link instead of 2?

Anyway, ex hatspin is now +40.
+16 on hit -> 16 frame move will be a 1 frame link, 15 frame move will be a 2f link, 14 frame move 3f link.

Standing 4 = 14f, therefore 3f link

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
If you voted anything but the Johnny Cage community for worst community, you're wrong.

HanSolo

Noob
OP mentioned which community was most organized and I have to give props to the kitana community, their combo thread is super crisp. I think doing it like that by should become the norm

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
No offense intended, but I stopped taking most of the Cage players on this forum seriously when I was told HQT is a hard match up for A-List because of the zoning. Way too many downplayers in the Cage community and only a select few can see how ridiculous their character really is against the majority of the cast.

Also this thread with the clear cut downplaying and beating around the bush was cringe worthy along with the Twitter advice I was given: http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/jason-vs-johnny-cage-what-do-we-do.55470/

That was probably the worst match-up in the game at like 8-2 or worse, lmfao. I'll never forget.

Anyway just wanted to expel a bit of salt and keep it real.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Cage community is by far the worst...then Sub Zero, Cassie, Liu Kang, Kitana, Smoke and Sektor are all bad.

Eyes on the Mileena community if that character can't win tournaments (apologies for other Mileena mains that have to be put through that microscope too)