What's new

Poll REDO: TYM Year Round Up. Appreciate the best and not so best Community

WORST

• Total voters
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I was thinkin since the game is about to be a year old and this is a community for competitive mortal kombat..

Why not do things like a community // show appreciation and discuss who has been the best community

and vote/ give some constructive feedback to the community that could be...better?;)

For example;;

S is one of the best community because but leave out Bo because meh

Reasons;
  • Forums are organized
  • Up to date content
  • Content with the character as a whole and admit his strengths and weaknesses..
  • Behaved reasonable towards nerfs/buffs
  • Etc...
J could use some work because..

etc

I'll have the poll on choosing what community needs a push in the right direction :)

I'll even add the new dlc just because

Be nice ples:16Bit

Edit: Remade thread. Messed up. Apologies.. im truly embarrass to have forgotten them

From what I've experienced so far, the Tremor community seems to be pretty decent.

Btw. Looks like a few characters are missing (Takeda, Liu Kang, Jason...)

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
So Scott the Scot votes for every community except for his main, Cassie?

I see how it is. Cassie's getting my vote for worst character community. :p

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
For best community I'd pick the Goro community without a doubt. Ever since launch their character has been relatively low tier, yet they all seem to not care and instead go "GORO GAINS BOYS". The Goros seem to just love their character. Also shoutout to @Espio for supplying massive amounts of Tigrar tech. Him alone would be enough to make the Goro community good.

Worst community (well, 'least good' is probably better) is a tough pick. I could pick the Liu Kang, Johnny Cage or Tanya community for downplaying the everloving shit out of their characters pre-MKXL. Another pick would be the Quan community for trying to justify his pseudo-unblockables and saying it was balanced. But I like all communities to be honest. Everyone seems set on making their character work and each one has their loyalists, which is nice to see.

I see a decent amount of people picked the Kenshi community for worst, which I disagree with. Sure, you'll get a depression from all the sadness and disappointment that hangs around in there, but you can't deny that they really love Kenshi and have tried everything to make him as good as possible.

Gofer_MK_

Banned
I voted a couple. Tanya = community is moving on to other characters since they all are dropping her for reasons. SubZ = instead of finding things that work, they are mostly looking for what is not working. Quan = he is still cheap. Cassie = "Backflip has no armor, she is dead". Kung Lao. Quad-borg, only because of the UpRockets fix, and the tears... people forgot he has other moves on the move list. :p

omooba

fear the moobs
soooo we're all gonna ignore the fact that OP left out jax in order to avoid him making yet ANOTHER thread
aight then