Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Corner combos ending in mine (vs Supes)
112 DB2MB F3 112 BF1Close - 335damage
B23 DB2MB F3 112 BF1Close - 372damage

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
they have 0 range
Yeah, I notice that B13 comes out on whiff and it has range. Cool.
but his B2 is cool too a little. Anyhow, I can cancel into his trait strings with 332,Throw off 32 or 22
-- A cool block string. They'll have to jump out the throw to avoid.
I'm not trying to knock the opponent down for days off B13. It's +2 on block with push back and does no block damage

Regular mines are supposed to be +50 on block but comp is definitely recovering faster than that; outrageous! Also the back dodge builds meter, lol.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
i have to go home and check, but this morning all my silhouettes were gone. I think its a bug, at least in my case.
I checked this morning and he still wasn't available, I just assumed it was cause PlayStation didn't update their stores.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I just went into the PS store (not inside Injustice2) and downloaded him through there and now he works. I have the Ultimate Edition.

exisTenz

Noob
I'm in EU, he became available to download at midnight but wasn't on my character select screen. I played his multiverse by pressing random select, then restarted my ps4 a couple of times and my character select screen updated. Now I can use him.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
So after messing around with him I think he may be the most bland, cookie cutter dlc character NRS has ever put out. Incredibly disappointed right now.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
I have ultimate edition hard disc. Let me download him but not available in the select screen

No 550 One Bar no buy. On a serious note Red Hood's "good but not broken" state is nice for a change; can't really expect all the DLC to be like that though. Of course Lobo was kind of bad to start with and just really cool so that compensated for it.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I'm playing him now. For hard disk, download him through the pan store and then restart the whole game.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Mine just started working randomly, just thought I'd update y'all to see see if maybe anybody else is in the same boat for me.

I did his multiverse (by hitting 2 > random select, it will say Swamp Thing but Red Hood will load). And then customised my loadout 1 and 2 for Red Hood and then he was available in practice mode.
Dude thanks a bunch, i can confirm this works.