What's new

Red Hood General Discussion

Lokheit

Noob
Apparently the problem is not with Red Hood but with the select screen.

I couldn't see him, I went to the store section on "Extras" and I downloaded him for free but the select screen didn't change, but the game knows I have him and I'm already unlocking gear for him even if I can't select him.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."

I couldn't see him, I went to the store section on "Extras" and I downloaded him for free but the select screen didn't change, but the game knows I have him and I'm already unlocking gear for him even if I can't select him.
Same for me

exisTenz

Noob

Had the same issue. Restarting ps4 a few times worked for me, some people are suggesting reinstalling the game.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Just sat down and bought fighter pack 1.. dlc like shaders and such came through but not Hood. Silhouettes are there now (weren't from the beginning) when I click on Hood it takes me to Ps store and if I choosr Fighter Pack 1 it says download, click that and the list I get displays super girl and the shaders, no Hood available for download.

I'm sort of east coast Na (ky) PS4.

Confused.

EDIT. Went to ps4 store and searched for Red Hood, he popped up by himself and was available for download. Working now!!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
So what's going on with his multiverse? I did it last night and I don't have any gear for him. Did all of the objectives. I even ran it again and I still don't have gear. That's so lame

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I entered the Playstation Store via INJ2 menu and DLed him for free there. I installed him, but didn't see him. If not for @rubmytaco 's workaround fix, I would be the Big Bad Wolf for NRS, if they wouldn't fix it!

Last edited:

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
This character is very interesting. On the surface, it doesn't look like he has much but he's all about the mine, his trait, and the neutral. He can go into a 33/33/33 from any of his strings and every blocked hit of his trait actually does significant chip. His specials also do great chip. Over the course of the match, chip damage is really going to add up. He only has 2 overheads (aside from jump-in's) but they can be timed to hit before or after the mine explodes. I can see in high level play it being fuzzied constantly, but he does have a low option to mix in and he still gets his trait.

I think this character has potential.

Lightaero

Liu Kang/Noob Saibot
no, you wouldnt. he is having fun in ranked and you are crying about gear, which isnt allowed in ranked. even if you had the gear you wouldnt enjoy it in ranked.

boo hoo, the character isnt 'exciting' enough for you
I think he meant he would have enjoyed the character more if the abilities you get from gear were a part of his base skill set, and that he's disappointed that you won't be able to use some of the cooler abilities in comp mode. Not that he doesn't like the character because he doesn't have the gear.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
To anyone who bought Red Hood but still doesn't have him, go into Extras, PS Store, Characters, and download him manually. Restart game.

If that doesn't work, completely restart your system and then try again.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
You're probably going to have to manually download him from the actual PSN store. I've had to this with several updates, and DLC with other games. Sometimes it doesn't auto download for some reason.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I don't think he counters either of them.
As a Darkseid player, I am concerned. Deadshot players should be concerned too. The MB lunge is a full screen, double-hitting projectile special move that has the ability to crouch under high projectiles when timed correctly. The lunge also starts up in 8 frames and functions similarly to Reptile's elbow dash, but unlike the elbow dash, the lunge can be made safe on block with one bar of meter.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I think he meant he would have enjoyed the character more if the abilities you get from gear were a part of his base skill set, and that he's disappointed that you won't be able to use some of the cooler abilities in comp mode. Not that he doesn't like the character because he doesn't have the gear.
Wow it's like you were able to comprehend what you read unlike that guy