What's new

Red Hood General Discussion

Goatlegs

Noob
Just got him and in the lab with him now. At a glance he seems pretty safe, pretty good footsies, good zoning/anti-zoning options, overall pretty damn solid. Haven't messed with bnbs or mine setups yet so I dunno about his damage potential. His b13 is one of my favorite strings in the game by far.

on my game he's on the select screen like darkseid (if you haven't bought him) and it says available now with fighter pack 1 but it wont let me download him!??!?!!?
I HAVE THE ULTIMATE PACK!!! lol
This is what's happening to me right now!!! I woke up early for this shit!! Lol, you figure it out yet?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I just played a Red Hood online and it's still showing him unavailable.

I preordered Ultimate Pack, I have Powergirl, John Stewart etc so I know it worked.

Anybody having a similar issue? And if someone has resolved it, please let me know!

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
It's a bug. Delete the game and reinstall and it'll all be there. Deleting the game won't delete save data, so all you're losing is time

Edit: Apparently red hood isn't showing up in the PS store for people on the east coast (NA). This doesn't fix that issue... This only works if you were able to download Red Hood but he (and the other empty dlc slots) aren't showing up.

FinalBoss_FGC

It's a bug. Delete the game and reinstall and it'll all be there. Deleting the game won't delete save data, so all you're losing is time

Edit: Apparently red hood isn't showing up in the PS store for people on the east coast (NA). This doesn't fix that issue... This only works if you were able to downlload Red Hood but he (and the other empty dlc slots) aren't showing up.
Doing it now.

Hope I don't have to do this with every new release...

FinalBoss_FGC

Edit: Apparently red hood isn't showing up in the PS store for people on the east coast (NA). This doesn't fix that issue... This only works if you were able to download Red Hood but he (and the other empty dlc slots) aren't showing up.
Awwwww shit. Just saw edit. Great

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough

This is why I dislike having different digital storefronts. The more storefronts a company has to manage, the more problems will arise.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Mine just started working randomly, just thought I'd update y'all to see see if maybe anybody else is in the same boat for me.

I did his multiverse (by hitting 2 > random select, it will say Swamp Thing but Red Hood will load). And then customised my loadout 1 and 2 for Red Hood and then he was available in practice mode.

mangoezzzzz

PSN: Mangoezzzzz
Am I really going to have to delete and reinstall my game just to get red hood? I bought the ultimate pack and I can see all the dlc character silhouettes in player select but it won't let me pick red hood.