What's new

Red Hood General Discussion

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Glad he has a gear piece with the Bat symbol on it
i believe the thing in question originally was the tackle having the MB launch. something got lost in translation.
So the MB restand is in his base moveset? I don't exactly remember from the stream but I'm pretty sure I remembered it being gear

R3VERSE

Noob
I was playing around with the combo they were trying to hit on stream today so just to give you guys some more info, the combo went like this:

22xxBF1B MB, B3, Ji2, 22xxtrait332 MB

Not sure if there is a better way to notate that, but hopefully you all get the idea. In either case, on a level 1 Swamp Thing with 961 HP that combo did 16 hits for 339.97 using 2 bars. Red Hood was also level 1 with 1050 HP.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The gun throwing thing should have honestly been a part of his super, instead of the boring ass shit he got.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I was playing around with the combo they were trying to hit on stream today so just to give you guys some more info, the combo went like this:

Not sure if there is a better way to notate that, but hopefully you all get the idea. In either case, on a level 1 Swamp Thing with 961 HP that combo did 16 hits for 339.97 using 2 bars. Red Hood was also level 1 with 1050 HP.
How are you playing as red hood?

R3VERSE

Noob
How are you playing as red hood?
There was a glitch on Xbox last night for a short while that allowed people to play him early in a Multiverse event. It has since been fixed, but I still haven't signed my Xbox back online so I still have access to him.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?

What is BF1B? And damn I hope we can find some better damage than that for Jason. 340 damage for 2 Bars + Trait is horrible

R3VERSE

Noob
What is BF1B? And damn I hope we can find some better damage than that for Jason. 340 damage for 2 Bars + Trait is horrible
Sorry if the notation wasn't clear. BF1 is his ground mine command. As with some of the special moves for other characters, you can change the distance by adding a direction after the initial command. He has 3 options:

Back will be close mine
Forward will be far mine
Up will be very far mine

For the combo, you need to use the close ground mine hence the BF1B. I haven't had as much time as I would like to keep exploring, but his damage seems a little low so far. He kind of reminds me of Green Arrow especially from IGAU in that sense. I'm hoping his setups with mines, etc. will mean you don't have to work quite as hard, but that remains to be seen I guess.

Last edited:

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Sorry if the notation wasn't clear. BF1 is his ground mine command. As with some of the special moves for other characters, you can change the distance by adding a direction after the initial command. He has 3 options:

Back will be close mine
Forward will be far mine
Up will be very far mine

For the combo, you need to use the close ground mine hence the BF1B. I haven't had as much time as I would like to keep exploring, but his damage seems a little low so far. He kind of reminds me of Green Arrow especially from IGAU in that sense. I'm hoping his setups with mines, etc. will mean you don't have to work quite as hard, but that remains to be seen I guess.
Oh I see. Yeah usually folks would say something like MB Close Mine but all good to each their own.
As for damage I reaaallyyyyyyy hope that IGAU Green Arrow comparison isn't true. Man oh man

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Oh I see. Yeah usually folks would say something like MB Close Mine but all good to each their own.
As for damage I reaaallyyyyyyy hope that IGAU Green Arrow comparison isn't true. Man oh man
^ this, all of this. He looks like he's primarily a keep away character which I was kind of hopping he was a get in your face character. Any thoughts on what his main pressure strings would be?

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
^ this, all of this. He looks like he's primarily a keep away character which I was kind of hopping he was a get in your face character. Any thoughts on what his main pressure strings would be?
In my opinion his main pressure looks like it's gonna come from his few additional strings in trait most likely. I can't remember what those are but I know that's gonna be some solid bonus options. His normal strings weren't particularly that good. So overall he's pretty balanced out, nothing OP or glaringly good but nothing glaringly BAD either. Setups with mine and his trait pressure, plus his keep away potential with the throwing stars and his SUPER solid wake up which is the backwards dive(with MB option for Gunshot damage) is solid

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
In my opinion his main pressure looks like it's gonna come from his few additional strings in trait most likely. I can't remember what those are but I know that's gonna be some solid bonus options. His normal strings weren't particularly that good. So overall he's pretty balanced out, nothing OP or glaringly good but nothing glaringly BAD either. Setups with mine and his trait pressure, plus his keep away potential with the throwing stars and his SUPER solid wake up which is the backwards dive(with MB option for Gunshot damage) is solid
Didn't 16 bit say it could be stuffed?