What's new

Red Hood General Discussion

All the powers you said plus teen titans fame are why people want her. She actually has potential to be a great character in this game. As does Jason, I think they gave him his blades which is why I'm stoked
I've always been more of the close range martial arts constant type. She might have some cool stuff but when I see a character like that all i can think about is another superman

Book

Noob
I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way but I feel like there is a good chance we could see Thomas Wayne Batman as a premier skin for Red Hood considering he uses guns and whatnot.

And as a silly side note, I'd love to see a Keanu voiced John Wick premier skin for RH as well lol

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
OP edited.

Sorry, I've had exams.

Apparently Cameron Bowen will be voicing Red Hood. I dunno how I feel about that.

Sidenote:

I always forgot how awesome this chase scene was

Reactions: Ram

NHDR

Noob
Personally, I'm hoping he's a zoning-rushdown hybrid. Perhaps something like post-nerf Deathstroke from IJ1.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Personally, I'm hoping he's a zoning-rushdown hybrid. Perhaps something like post-nerf Deathstroke from IJ1.
It's really fun to speculate about that.

Personally, I always wanted to main a midrange guy, and then fool around on the side with one rushdown and one zoning character.

Atrocitus does well in neutral, so I think I'm good there. I can see Red Hood covering one or both of the other two slots.

That would be great, actually. But we'll see.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
It's really fun to speculate about that.

Personally, I always wanted to main a midrange guy, and then fool around on the side with one rushdown and one zoning character.

Atrocitus does well in neutral, so I think I'm good there. I can see Red Hood covering one or both of the other two slots.

That would be great, actually. But we'll see.
If Red Hood is a zoner or if I hear "you might want to stay full screen", I'll flip my tv over and send it into oblivion.

Wonder_Brat17

Who will I be if I stay?
Red Hood is the alias of Jason Todd who became Robin after Dick Grayson. Fans weren't to keen on Jason being Robin so the writers did a fan vote to have him killed off. He was brutally beaten with a crowbar and killed by the Joker(which is why the crowbar is so infamous for Joker). Superboy prime then punched him back to life by punching dimensional walls and altering reality(Not kidding) Jason became a badass who sees criminal as scum and kills. His beef with Batman is overblown since they get along pretty well in the comics. He is also leader of the Outlaws (which Starfire is apart of and they even dated). Most people know him from the movie Under the Red Hood and take this as gospel for his character. Jason is different in the comics and doesn't whine as much
They did not date.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
If Red Hood is a zoner or if I hear "you might want to stay full screen", I'll flip my tv over and send it into oblivion.
I want something more similar to Batman than Robin. I think we'll get that, hopefully his strings aren't too wacky like Forward, Backward, Up/Down normals. Those get on my nerves

Book

Noob
Off the topic of Red Hood but on the topic of Robin personas, how come we can't have a Nightwing playable character since he's in the story anyway with an update design and all?

TwistedGamesMK

PSN: twistedgaming99
Off the topic of Red Hood but on the topic of Robin personas, how come we can't have a Nightwing playable character since he's in the story anyway with an update design and all?
Damian has gear for Nightwing's staff. It's unfortunate but i think that's the only reppin of nightwing in this game.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
im gonna be the best with this character. even if he is trash i am going to main him i dont care. i already played GL lol