What's new

Red Hood General Discussion

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
What the fuck , when did I ever mention wolverine ? It was the other guy not me. Please actually read peoples name's before you send an essay to them yeah? Wolverine is my favourite marvel character of all time. But I don't go around on tym saying that a character is for 13 year olds. That's pretty childish if you ask me
young man, watch that language. It warrants a detention.
It's just factual that most of Red Hood fans are young. Red Hood is highly hated by the older community and that's okay. Sometimes hate is a good thing, its the reason why Red Hood got this far. Congrats to Red Hood and his fan base, y'all won today. May 5.5.17 live forever.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Soooo.... Back on topic here.

Like I said, methinks the Bat Symbol will be optional gear, which I think is sweet. I also personally hope the helmet is removable as well. I want to see zombie Jason Todd (with Grundy-face syndrome). Lol.

Any of you have any gear ideas?

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Soooo.... Back on topic here.

Like I said, methinks the Bat Symbol will be optional gear, which I think is sweet. I also personally hope the helmet is removable as well. I want to see zombie Jason Todd (with Grundy-face syndrome). Lol.

Any of you have any gear ideas?
Do you think his helmet or his guns will be his unique customizable gear?

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Do you think his helmet or his guns will be his unique customizable gear?
I've heard there are five different gear areas, right? So helmet, guns, boots, chest piece, jacket.

I really like the brown jacket they have on him now, but others may want that black, or a different design.

Crusty

I've heard there are five different gear areas, right? So helmet, guns, boots, chest piece, jacket.

I really like the brown jacket they have on him now, but others may want that black, or a different design.
Each character had a unique accessory piece.

Superman with his shield, Deadshot with his rifle, arrow with his bow.

Something like that is what I meant.

If they make it his guns that'd be like Deadshot and if they make it is helmet, it'd be like fate. So I'm curious here. It could be his jacket

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
lol at the people in this topic throwing a tantrum insisting that Red Hood is for children and all other viewpoints are invariably false, with zero room for opinion. The irony is palpable.
Whenever a thread gets derailed, you can reward the saboteurs, or get it back on the tracks.

Stay with me homie ;)

Each character had a unique accessory piece.

Superman with his shield, Deadshot with his rifle, arrow with his bow.

Something like that is what I meant.
I would bet on the helmet. It's the most character specific thing he has, and he's named after it. Without a personal, iconic symbol to call his own (No 'S', and the bat belongs to Wayne) the helmet has to pull double duty.

That's my opinion, at least.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Honestly, this is the reason I will always have a soft spot for this character:
I'm so confused on who "Red Hood" is and why he has so much hype? This video you've shared is of Robin? I don't see no guy with a "Red Hood" and guns?

Crusty

I'm so confused on who "Red Hood" is and why he has so much hype? This video you've shared is of Robin? I don't see no guy with a "Red Hood" and guns?
Jason Todd is Red Hood, he was the second Robin who was murdered by the joker and brought back to life.

The overall point of Red Hood is that he's the guy who'll control crime to mitigate it. He also doesn't hesitate to go the extra mile when it comes to criminals being put down.

Red Hood is the alias of Jason Todd who became Robin after Dick Grayson. Fans weren't to keen on Jason being Robin so the writers did a fan vote to have him killed off. He was brutally beaten with a crowbar and killed by the Joker(which is why the crowbar is so infamous for Joker). Superboy prime then punched him back to life by punching dimensional walls and altering reality(Not kidding) Jason became a badass who sees criminal as scum and kills. His beef with Batman is overblown since they get along pretty well in the comics. He is also leader of the Outlaws (which Starfire is apart of and they even dated). Most people know him from the movie Under the Red Hood and take this as gospel for his character. Jason is different in the comics and doesn't whine as much

Last edited:

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Red Hood is the alias of Jason Todd who became Robin after Dick Grayson. Fans weren't to keen on Jason being Robin so the writers did a fan vote to have him killed off. He was brutally beaten with a crowbar and killed by the Joker(which is why the crowbar is so infamous for Joker). Superboy prime then punched him back to life by punching dimensional walls and altering reality(Not kidding) Jason became a badass who sees criminal as scum and kills. His beef with Batman is overblown since they get along pretty well in the comics. He is also leader of the Outlaws (which Starfire is apart of and they even dated). Most people know him from the movie Under the Red Hood and take this as gospel for his character. Jason is different in the comics and doesn't whine as much
I'm like 90% sure that Starfire and Jason Todd were just attracted to each other (sexually) but they never went on a real 'date' per say.

Edit: I was thinking of Roy instead of Red Hood.

Last edited:

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I'm like 90% sure that Starfire and Jason Todd were just attracted to each other (sexually) but they never went on a real 'date' per say.
Good to know. That might have an impact on their intro dialogues.

I also want to hear what he says to Bats and Joker, obviously. I wonder if he'd have notable conversations with the other Bat-Villains... perhaps someone I haven't considered?