What's new

Red Hood General Discussion

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Yeah date is the wrong word it was more casual. Starfire was even sleeping with Roy too
Oh yeas it was Roy not Red Hood that Starfire was attracted to, sorry. Yeah Red Hood and Starfire almost had a thing, but eventually they just became friends.

So...new Nightwing community it is.
Honest question as I didn't become a member or even know anything about TYM until MKX. But what's the deal with the Nightwing community? I've also heard a lot of comparisons to the Johnny Cage community. Kind of funny because both were my mains. LOL

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Honest question as I didn't become a member or even know anything about TYM until MKX. But what's the deal with the Nightwing community? I've also heard a lot of comparisons to the Johnny Cage community. Kind of funny because both were my mains. LOL
They were always an issue of who was the best NW and they had no sense of respect to each other.

In other words, a literal 'Dick' measuring contest.

Fun Fact Everyone!!! The only thing those 13 year olds, and the Guys that hate on Red Hood have in common is that, both sides are virgins. Other than that Congrats to Red Hood being in game, and expect alot of hate messages and Rage Quits! Lol

It doesn't mean the people who play or want to play him are 13 years old lol , Stop acting like a moron.
Soooo.... Back on topic here.

Like I said, methinks the Bat Symbol will be optional gear, which I think is sweet. I also personally hope the helmet is removable as well. I want to see zombie Jason Todd (with Grundy-face syndrome). Lol.

Any of you have any gear ideas?
As cool as the option to take his helmet off would be, I'd probably never take it off. Please give me arkham knight gear

her and roy dated they didnt just have casual sex lol and her and jason was in the past not current.
Honestly, I don't get why people want starfire so much. At first I thought people are just obsessed with fictional sexy female characters. Maybe they have a hard on for sexy females with non-human skin colors. I don't know much about her but I can only imagine. Projectile energy from her hands, flight, projectile energy from her eyes, and super strength